Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMFG Multis!!!

Comments

• none of PvSK2: 863-E6-D4-77
  • Disgrace really
  • How the obvious ones are missed.
  • none of PvSK2: 863-E6-D4-77
    the #1 known IP in SK right there
  • is that the same bot meadows used on me a while back?
  • that has been the bot server IP since I started back in like R36
  • pathetic. is it a shared tool or is it an individual program connected to one server?
  • well, if you were a close friend to the original owner, you could pay to have access to it, to multi rape someone who upset you on your real KD. I forget who it was. a few years ago they decided they were done with SK and sold it. I dont know the details of the program or if it is sitting in its own server blade/box. I imagine its a Vbox program
  • so, we can assume that whoever has the bot is too stupid to change anything, and Bcart could just block one IP and the whole problem would likely be solved?
  • I'm just listing them as free land and hitting when they are good hits.

If I die then I quit the round.
  • I wasn't going to reply again, but once I seen such a large display of false information by The_Glade I felt impelled to. The bot he is referring to from Round 36 belonged to Kesha. It has absolutely no correlation to mine what so ever. It's not even programmed in the same language, nor is it the same IP used from that time. I'm sure anyone who played back then can vouch for that.

The_Glade can you please refrain from speaking on a subject you obviously know nothing about you are making yourself look bad.
    Im almost positive that is the same IP that was used then, even if it is not, it is not that far off. Everyone knows this current IP as well and somehow the scanner misses it.

That WAS the IP getting used to mutli the last couple of rounds I played before I left SK, it is saved in my SK doc

Still does not make anything I said false, as that is exactly what happened. Doesnt matter if you are the one who bought it or not.

IF you took the time and energy to make your own bot, you are a worthless shitbag, IF you are the one who happens to own Kesha's bot, you are a douchebag.

Im going to assume you are male for this and say you are:

A punk ass sissy that needs to come here to get some sort of stiffy being 'Billy Badass" because your dad, uncle, and preacher passed you around while your mom and sister tag teamed the drug dealer for their next shot of heroine until one day they OD'd and you are finally free.

Play the game, like a real player, or GTFO with your pussy ass shit.

There is no 'higher purpose' for running them here or messing with the program, I know this. Why? One of my brothers, a very good paid ninja programmer, who when I approached him on SK said making a counter bot said it was not worth his time. Then add that I do networking and manage some minor HTML.

There is no reason to ruin this game like you do, and the energy you put in it is sad. Most of us that are still here are for nostalgia and camaraderie.
  • . I'm sure you and your brothers have l33t skills.
    He does, Im just your average point and clicker. Everything I do is in a big notebook, or the same repeated clicks over and over.

Getting boring actually, looking at a career change because I have no desire to try and be the boss. His hair is turning grey already at 36 and he always looks half dead, sick, and popping pills. He flops into the driver seat of his Audi when he goes home. Not sure why you would work a job you are not happy with since its like what 1/3 of your life?
  • There are 863's in my sect
  • Holy unimportant wall of text, bra
  • so far this reaction is all I've read on uni chat and pf

but is anyone planning to do anything or are they just going to sit back and go on omg mode

Rank Alliance Total networth Average networth
    1 [America] 1,698,421 339,684
    2 [NorthKorea] 1,694,793 338,958
    3 [BatteredFish] 1,422,512 355,628
    4 [ISIS] 550,487 275,243
    5 [Midas] 387,547 387,547

Clearly the first 3 alliances on the above list are the big boys this round, at least for the first 2 weeks.

Are we going to sit back and beg the multi owner in hope that he/she shows mercy? or are we going to do what we did 2 rounds back, and nap the whole uni at 1k + land and watch one of us get killed everyday.

Whatever we did two rounds ago didn't work.

I hope the ALs of this round will have a gameplan. PKs are a lot easier this round. And I certainly hope that the main top players don't just whore it out while everyone else is participating in clearing the multis out. Having fingers crossed that the bot owner will leave you alone is simply delusional, unless you're part of the multi's circle of friends.

we waited 2 rounds ago and they raped us!

MERICA DOES NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTSTSTSTSSSSSSSSSS!@!!
  • this stupidhead doesn't even know i'm not actually part of any leadership

GetRektlul (2:1)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on April 12, 16:31:07Let me be very clear before you put yourself in a situation you have no possible chance of winning. As of now I have no intentions of attacking unless provoked. With that being said any sign of an organized effort to KT any of my kingdoms will result in the death of any partakers. The ball is in your court, if you wish to ruin the round right out of newbie mode then by all means proceed aggressively. I will simply react accordingly based on what decision you make.
    YES YES, darth multi made them to explore the entire round...
  • so far this reaction is all I've read on uni chat and pf

but is anyone planning to do anything or are they just going to sit back and go on omg mode

Rank Alliance Total networth Average networth
    1 [America] 1,698,421 339,684
    2 [NorthKorea] 1,694,793 338,958
    3 [BatteredFish] 1,422,512 355,628
    4 [ISIS] 550,487 275,243
    5 [Midas] 387,547 387,547

Clearly the first 3 alliances on the above list are the big boys this round, at least for the first 2 weeks.

Are we going to sit back and beg the multi owner in hope that he/she shows mercy? or are we going to do what we did 2 rounds back, and nap the whole uni at 1k + land and watch one of us get killed everyday.

Whatever we did two rounds ago didn't work.

I hope the ALs of this round will have a gameplan. PKs are a lot easier this round. And I certainly hope that the main top players don't just whore it out while everyone else is participating in clearing the multis out. Having fingers crossed that the bot owner will leave you alone is simply delusional, unless you're part of the multi's circle of friends.

we waited 2 rounds ago and they raped us!

MERICA DOES NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTSTSTSTSSSSSSSSSS!@!!
    MERCA
  • who makes multis to just sit around...wtf? people got too much time on their hands these days on sk
    I was thinking the same thing. I realize the weather is so nice today.
  • Im tellin ya, release a bot client so we can all build bot kingdoms and then we shall have 40 galaxies again! We can retake SK's golden age! *cackles maniacally*
    hahaha, welcome to Galaxy 40:1
  • Im tellin ya, release a bot client so we can all build bot kingdoms and then we shall have 40 galaxies again! We can retake SK's golden age! *cackles maniacally*
    What if the golden ages actually had nothing but multis, and this is the result of the death of the sith?
  • I, for one, am excited about the multis. If they are not aggressive, leave them be.

Don't kill me bro?
  • Yeah their not aggressive until his main kd gets smashed for a crap build, thats when they come to life and by then they can kill top kds in one hour
  • Yeah their not aggressive until his main kd gets smashed for a crap build, thats when they come to life and by then they can kill top kds in one hour
    Happens every round. Roll a shit kd and suddenly the multis get aggressive. Yall mafuckas is crazy
    This basically. If the multis dont go batshit right out of the gate then whatever nerd is running these wants to 'compete' just like everyone else until god forbid someone rolls his bitch ass out for sucking at this game and gets murdered.

In the meantime he'll have 200 farms to cheat with and probably a couple other 'legit' kds to fall back on in case the main gets screwed over.

its sad honestly
    Yeah, historical records tell us that. It is an ego problem.
  • edited April 2015
    Thats right I said "our tops".. Or at least I meant to lol. we are all in this together apparently, so there is no reason to think your kd won't eventually be killed
    2 rounds ago I came back from years of not playing, came in alone knew nobody made no enemies was pure def and was killed off in 2 hours with 200+ attacks from the multies, so basically the multi lord has no purpose and does this like I drink my coffee every morning, or he is in with a certain group of friends and uses them to kill off the competition in the smartest way possible way without drawing attention to a certain group by killing their own players that their not friends with, but even that is flawed because the multi lord will obviously help make a few miniscule attacks on his own multies without fear if retribution

Anyone who doesn't put 100% of their efforts to kill the multies early should not be allowed to finish the round

• edited April 2015
    America will be staying neutral towards the multis unless they get hostile...I took this approach before and a slew of multis got to say 5m nw by end round and NEVER were hostile towards uni...
    Not saying I am correct but highlighting again for those that say it can't work...it did as I lead an alliance an entire round through these types of waters previously

• I was in your alliance that round. Multis were rather dormant that round
  • In Round 66, I came back playing SK. Killed by multi within minutes after newbie mode.

In Round 67, I was with Redshift, players/alliance killed multi. Multi killed Redshift AL, and his crew.
    then Spectre took over, killed multi again with teamwork with other alliances, Req, Mages, Psychonaut helping with the spreadsheet. In think other alliances too, strike and killed multi.

In Round 68, I was inactive, here and there...I think there was not much multi.

Now, Round 69...I am not sure what to do. "do nothing" I guess.
  • ehh i feel like sk is slowly evolving into a single player game or maybe a coop type game. man vs bot