Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMFG Multis!!!

edited April 2015 in General
so far this reaction is all I've read on uni chat and pf

but is anyone planning to do anything or are they just going to sit back and go on omg mode

Rank Alliance Total networth Average networth
1 [America] 1,698,421 339,684
2 [NorthKorea] 1,694,793 338,958
3 [BatteredFish] 1,422,512 355,628
4 [ISIS] 550,487 275,243
5 [Midas] 387,547 387,547

Clearly the first 3 alliances on the above list are the big boys this round, at least for the first 2 weeks.

Are we going to sit back and beg the multi owner in hope that he/she shows mercy? or are we going to do what we did 2 rounds back, and nap the whole uni at 1k + land and watch one of us get killed everyday.

Whatever we did two rounds ago didn't work.

I hope the ALs of this round will have a gameplan. PKs are a lot easier this round. And I certainly hope that the main top players don't just whore it out while everyone else is participating in clearing the multis out. Having fingers crossed that the bot owner will leave you alone is simply delusional, unless you're part of the multi's circle of friends.

Comments

• Why waste your time bothering to fight? It's enough kds near the whole server will be dead. You think this round would really be better?
  • no point in napping uni to fight multis again, it got boring and their numbers are too large we won't win. They will be easier targets now that they are mysti and not terra. I hope the scan will catch them this time but unlikely.
  • this stupidhead doesn't even know i'm not actually part of any leadership

GetRektlul (2:1)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on April 12, 16:31:07Let me be very clear before you put yourself in a situation you have no possible chance of winning. As of now I have no intentions of attacking unless provoked. With that being said any sign of an organized effort to KT any of my kingdoms will result in the death of any partakers. The ball is in your court, if you wish to ruin the round right out of newbie mode then by all means proceed aggressively. I will simply react accordingly based on what decision you make.
  • You should all mass delete and not play. Maybe bcart will notice the empty server.
  • ROIROI
    edited April 2015
    Well the longer the bots live the harder it will be to kill them so if the bot owner build and not want to do anything with them why the fuck build them :-? we do not want the bots let them go inactive or stay as food .
  • Fuck cares

i logged in saw multis never logged in again
  • Or bcart just appoints a In play admin like he used too, I don't understand why that ever got took away
  • Im tellin ya, release a bot client so we can all build bot kingdoms and then we shall have 40 galaxies again! We can retake SK's golden age! *cackles maniacally*
    instead of one kd, you have two people in a sector, so 10KDs each :D

• edited April 2015
    America will be staying neutral towards the multis unless they get hostile...I took this approach before and a slew of multis got to say 5m nw by end round and never were hostile towards uni...I encourage all alliances to do the same..No promises the outcome will be the same but that is my strategy.

Call it a cold war with the multis
  • Without a proper mod set up in game and the worst multi scanner ever you have to just accept it.
  • I was gonna come back this round but it looks like its not worth playing, oh wells :(
  • Every sector in g1 is responsible for or responsible for helping on eradicating one g2 sector.

Seems like a pipedream though.
  • this stupidhead doesn't even know i'm not actually part of any leadership

GetRektlul (2:1)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on April 12, 16:31:07Let me be very clear before you put yourself in a situation you have no possible chance of winning. As of now I have no intentions of attacking unless provoked. With that being said any sign of an organized effort to KT any of my kingdoms will result in the death of any partakers. The ball is in your court, if you wish to ruin the round right out of newbie mode then by all means proceed aggressively. I will simply react accordingly based on what decision you make.
    This tells me that the multi owner is not viva, because viva cannot put together a coherent sentence, let alone a whole post that makes sense.
  • If you people really think its smart to let this cock munch get away with this and believe he will just sit there with a shit ton of multi kds doing nothing, you are truly mentally retarded...why build them at all? for kicks? to have a ton of kds? this is plainly a power play by some mentally deficient clown who wants to control and play god...the longer we wait the more powerful he will become..peaceful co existence has never been his aim..rounds past show that..i personally will be trying to destroy this piece of garbage from day one..the rest of you sit on your laurels if you want but its going to bite us all in the ass sooner or later..I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees.I personally want to die a slave to principles. Not to some multifuck who wants to rule us. its your choice..
  • who makes multis to just sit around...wtf? people got too much time on their hands these days on sk
  • edited April 2015
    If you people really think its smart to let this cock munch get away with this and believe he will just sit there with a shit ton of multi kds doing nothing, you are truly mentally retarded...why build them at all? for kicks? to have a ton of kds? this is plainly a power play by some mentally deficient clown who wants to control and play god...the longer we wait the more powerful he will become..peaceful co existence has never been his aim..rounds past show that..i personally will be trying to destroy this piece of garbage from day one..the rest of you sit on your laurels if you want but its going to bite us all in the ass sooner or later..I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees.I personally want to die a slave to principles. Not to some multifuck who wants to rule us. its your choice..
    truee but a little too intense man...it's sk not the american revolution
  • If you people really think its smart to let this cock munch get away with this and believe he will just sit there with a shit ton of multi kds doing nothing, you are truly mentally retarded...why build them at all? for kicks? to have a ton of kds? this is plainly a power play by some mentally deficient clown who wants to control and play god...the longer we wait the more powerful he will become..peaceful co existence has never been his aim..rounds past show that..i personally will be trying to destroy this piece of garbage from day one..the rest of you sit on your laurels if you want but its going to bite us all in the ass sooner or later..I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees.I personally want to die a slave to principles. Not to some multifuck who wants to rule us. its your choice..
    nigga its a text based game from 2001 calm yourself down
  • I think the multi owner is bcart trying to pop the server and enjoying the carnage he causes as his stress relief from life
  • take your god complex and your threats and shove them up your ass you little snot..you aint shit..you are just some lil twat who wants to be the big boy and think he will make us all bow to him..your existence is provocation enough to rack you..you are a cheat who wants to be allowed to cheat ..piss off
  • As of now I will only attack if provoked. If the universe acts in a aggressive manner and decides to make an organized attempt to kill any of my kingdoms. I will be forced to slaughter the server. If a specific alliance and or kingdom makes it clear that they are intentionally targeting any of my kingdoms, they will be made an example of.

Take this warning for face value. I will not be getting anymore more specific nor will I be answering any of your questions.
    Open the shades up and get some light man, might wanna clean the Domino's boxes out of your room aswell

• edited April 2015
    As of now I will only attack if provoked. If the universe acts in a aggressive manner and decides to make an organized attempt to kill any of my kingdoms. I will be forced to slaughter the server. If a specific alliance and or kingdom makes it clear that they are intentionally targeting any of my kingdoms, they will be made an example of.

Take this warning for face value. I will not be getting anymore more specific nor will I be answering any of your questions.
    Hahahahaha brilliant this
  • It's meadows
  • Anyone who cares that much about a text based game that has like 100 actual players...wow
  • Panda didnt even make the programming for the bot, they bought it from the original guy after he finally decided he was done with SK. So im guessing he was never very good at SK to begin with, or was always a top dog and bored. Panda is also one of us, lurking in the dark
  • Panda didnt even make the programming for the bot, they bought it from the original guy after he finally decided he was done with SK. So im guessing he was never very good at SK to begin with, or was always a top dog and bored. Panda is also one of us, lurking in the dark
    who fkin cares lol, let the kiddo play excel kingdoms by himself
  • I was gonna come back this round but it looks like its not worth playing, oh wells :(
    Confirmed, darius multilord.
  • Alot of red kds out there now!!
  • so far, just the 'good' multi's