Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 69 - Era of Low Fecundity

Comments

• As if the newbie mode isn't slow and hard enough for the newbies to build proper defense. sNow you plague them with insufficient population to amount a good base of soldiers for their military. This is going to be a round of land defene out of newbie mode when people make their hits. About the only thing this does is slow down the DW's capability of coming out of newbie with a tonne of goons.

RR is still going to thrive, they'll just get several pop farms instead of one. Meanwhile, every usual noob on this server is going to be suffering from a massive lack of pop growth.
  • Wouldn't dw still be disavantaged as the low pop they already have will take longer to fill. The one time I go terra form I better not be screwed !
  • Sounds like this is actually the round of internal sector struggles due to multiple premi's landing in the same sectors wanting to join different alliances. :)
  • dont think the "bonus" is too bad by the looks of it. They fill up slower but your pop isnt nerfed. Still shit though.
  • edited April 2015
    Its like the opposite of a cloning station which i always think is a waste of money....so instead of residences filling 10% faster...they fill 75% slower...but as lynig pointed out...they still fill to their capacity...this is why I never thought cloning stations were worth it and not overly concerned about this either
  • Instead of 100 - 200 pop change you'll have 25 - 50 per hour off the get go. Mobi puts that down to 12-25 per hour, which despite faster training means you're overall pop won't fill for a long time. This round really requires activity through newbie to max the queue to get the most soldiers out of the slower growing pop. You won 't see many people being able to branch into non-tank military right away, and those kingdoms who don't play it properly will be land D leaving newbie mode if they hit inacs.
  • i dont think its that big of a deal, most people will not be relying heavily on soldier production right away, so by the time they really need that population, it'll be there
  • Eventually everything will even out probably around 2k land where peoples res will be filled and they'll have as much as they want. Planning will be required for how many soldiers you need. Cloning station will be worthwhile now regardless and Growth a popular state. Once people have longevity though anything will work.

RR could be just fine could be tough depending on how it's coded. If it's how he intended, RR will be tough in mobi since even kidnapping someone once they take a pop hit that won't fully regrow. Pop farms would have to actually sacrifice something to be pop farms. other than that it could work. Makes arsons better and kidnaps on pop farms viable. Will be interesting. I like the round bonus.
  • Well, Round is fucked before it has even started with all the Mysti multi's. If they start exploring or training anything, might as well delete and come back next round.
  • Well, Round is fucked before it has even started with all the Mysti multi's. If they start exploring or training anything, might as well delete and come back next round.
  • For the record, I am following in my footsteps from last round and playing as a legendary oldie, AND I'm mysti, please don't kill me :(
  • i'm not sure if legendary is the right choice of words
  • i'm not sure if legendary is the right choice of words
    Oh but it is, my dear meadows, but it is.
  • Wouldn't it have made more sense to name this: the round of Low Fertility? Wtf is fecundity??
  • I hate this IPhone bullshit, right now I'd be posting some good Homer Simpson gif, but nooooo
  • I've got an extra premi spot - If anybody needs one or knows someone who needs one, would hate for it to go to waste! pm me
  • 18/20 Galaxy 2 SL's are bot SL's..
  • Yeah, as we figured would happen. As soon as someone posts a thread about an epic comeback, or plans to AL, you can expect mass multis.

Therefore we can all agree this is cobras fault.
  • Thanks, Cobras. You ruined the round.
  • edited April 2015
    Clearly you all missed the cleverness of my move....come back act as your human shield by absorbing all the bot owners rage....cobras the martyr ;)
  • edited April 2015
    Everyone is missing the point here.
    DW OP
  • geez, so much for being Volcanic
  • edited April 2015
    DW OP
  • edited April 2015
    Shit round bonus shit Multis shit game

Stop torturing yourselves
  • shit forums, why waste your time?
  • Shit round bonus shit Multis shit game

Stop torturing yourselves
    But then how would we get exposed to the sweet sweet sunshine and love you exude.