Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• Hotline Miami 2, 8 days away.
    Holy shit, this game. Frustration, satisfaction, anger, fear, hilarity, rage, sadness and finally acceptance: The Game. On the real, though, the flips they did for the new game are somewhat hit and miss, and Pig Butcher/Henchman didn't get fleshed out entirely, but finding out the back stories and relationships between Jacket, Beard and Richter was cray-cray. Can't wait for the level editor.
  • Dragonball Xenoverse :)
    Holy shit, this game. Frustration, satisfaction, anger, fear, hilarity, rage, sadness and finally acceptance: The Game. On the real, though, the flips they did for the new game are somewhat hit and miss, and Pig Butcher/Henchman didn't get fleshed out entirely, but finding out the back stories and relationships between Jacket, Beard and Richter was cray-cray. Can't wait for the level editor.
    I'm not saying it's better than the first, but I've enjoyed it so far. The music is still amazing. The curve isn't the same as the last game. That 3rd level in act 1 was very cool but very hard.
  • Dragonball Xenoverse :)
    I didn't realize this would be so grindy. Still fun, but pvp is a joke till they figure out how to deal with chaining full screen ki attacks
    I'm not saying it's better than the first, but I've enjoyed it so far. The music is still amazing. The curve isn't the same as the last game. That 3rd level in act 1 was very cool but very hard.
    I love it the same, but for different reasons. There's definitely bugs and some design flaws, and figuring out how to navigate with the massive amount of window levels is nuts.
    There's already people on /v/ posting up webms of psychotic shit people are pulling off with Mark, Corey, Henchman, etc.

People were complaining a lot about the Hawaii missions, but I thought it felt like a throwback to Metal Gear on NES, clever baiting, learning how to conserve your ammo and make your strikes count. I'm also enjoying Evan's dichotomy and how he'll actually fight you if you try to make him kill at first.

• The Evil Within. A pretty difficult game but enjoying it.
  • http://www.riseofchampions.com/

turn based pvp. really addicting
  • Been playing the banner saga and hotline Miami 2
  • payday 2, finally went on sale and was able to pick up a 4 pack cheap to give to my super cheap friends.
  • What is that a words with friends copy
  • On PC i have been playing the V series, Wargame RedDragon, H1Z1
  • Helldivers. Also, $2 psn games are $2 for a reason, looking at you zombie nation
  • edited March 2015
    I wasn't crazy about zombie nation, single player was a little blah.

I've been waiting for Helldiver's to come to PC.

Finished hotline Miami 2, not as good as first but worth a play.

Bought tabletop simulator and borderlands 1&2 this weekend. Wooo
  • borderlands 1 and 2 are great. The pre sequal not so much... :/
  • what dont you like about the pre sequal? I was looking at getting it the other day.
  • Don't get me wrong, I played through it twice. But, that's all... I played through the others a crap ton of times.

The story is short, there isn't a lot of extra stuff, the first 3 DLC they came out with were another character, a dome, another character.

They definitely improved on some things though, but overall it wasn't as fun.
  • I want to get through the banner saga this week or next week. Its a great game that deserves my attention.
  • Guys, pillars of eternity is amazing. I played an hour this morning.

I finished the banner saga last night. Looking forward to the sequel.
  • Pillars.....oh man
  • More pillars.

Also, I bought titan souls which comes out next week. And killing floor 2 comes out the week after that.
  • Borderlands on ps4
  • edited April 2015
    Ok so just downloaded Final Fantasy Record Keepers and it does look badass as The glade said it was. I imagine tomorrow will not be productive at work
    I've heard OK things. For a DeNa game.
  • edited April 2015
    installing FFRK

so glad its free...i hope it has some of my favorite osts
  • Somehow i completed the DSII: Scholar of the first Sin challenge and am now in a drawing to win a copy of first sin AND a console lol
  • Tower of guns...not impressed. Oh ps+, why does ps3 get everything cool for free?
  • i like it media freak, i play the new one daily with my buddy. its a new game, there is more DLC slated. Borderlands 2 had a TON of DLC. highly recommend getting The Handsome collection
  • kool. I passed on the sequel as I couldn't convince my friends to get it also. I did get borderlands II really cheap for them so have been bumming around in that.
  • edited April 2015
    FFRK is pretty awesome

mostly due to the feelings of relistening to the musics
  • FFRK is pretty awesome

mostly due to the feelings of relistening to the musics
    love my necro gaming
  • FFRK sounds like a must have... How is it free though? Sounds too good to be true