Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 69 - Era of Low Fecundity

edited April 2015 in News and Updates
Round 69, the Era of Low Fecundity has arrived. For this round all positive population birthrates will be reduced by 75%.

[The planet type changes for Round 69 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round69-changes.txt

--

Round 69 - Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: April 11, 2015 @ 10PM.
Round ends: June 04, 2015 @ 10PM.

Comments

• Well that's a good and creative way to kill RR. Well Done :)
  • oh crap there goes my strategy
  • God damn it
  • Do you mind nerfing DW and Terra back to levels where they aren't overpowered? Something like -50% goons for DW and 15% research for Terra? You have a habit of keeping these planet types as too strong compared to the others. When I saw a habit of it, I mean you have had DW as too strong for years now.

@BCartfall
  • Half the net worth in the universe is 9ne planet type and you did nothing about it?
  • Half the net worth in the universe is 9ne planet type and you did nothing about it?
    I'm sure he just overlooked it.
  • edited April 2015
    Yep like FW growing in size was 20%. Now it gets the boost

**correction that was # of kds not % nw**
  • You guys act like he cares... Have you ever thought he's trying to piss everyone off so they all quit and he can stop the site without worrying about how many people actually liked it?
  • Wow -75% pop rate....
  • @bcartfall
    YOUR GRACE! Please forgive my inquiry, however, could you please re level the planet types. We will be forever great fun and build statues in your remembrance.

All hail my lord,BCartFall!
  • So what's looking good? terra & DW again?
  • how do you read this? it is very confusing.
    Is it -75% pop growth BEFORE bonuses? like you're 100% -75% +10% cloningstation=35%?
    or is it (100+10%)*(.25)=27.5%?
  • The way I am reading this, it seems quite possible that this will be coded similar to the way the probicide code was attempted to be. If that is true I hope bcart can figure out the right way to code this and what exactly he means by -75%. I'm a tiny bit scared for the universe right now.
  • The way I am reading this, it seems quite possible that this will be coded similar to the way the probicide code was attempted to be. If that is true I hope bcart can figure out the right way to code this and what exactly he means by -75%. I'm a tiny bit scared for the universe right now.
    your fear excites me

• So he nerfed FW and Terra Form? Will the coding fuck dw as well?
    your fear excites me

Stuff your halfie back in your pants!
  • So he nerfed FW and Terra Form? Will the coding fuck dw as well?
    No, in all honesty, it looks as if all but DW will be fucked. You should be seeing a crap ton of AT this round, more than usual.
  • Rohan's classic of the makes no sense variety. .
    So he nerfed FW and Terra Form? Will the coding fuck dw as well?
    The coding will either fuck all pts or fuck none of them. These things are game-wide. Like if he put the -75% in the wrong spot powerless could = RR. Make for easy pop kills. Or any number of issues.
    If coded properly though, no planet types have any modifier to population birth rate its' effect is the same on all pts. Strategically if affects the start of Terras and FWs more and DW and VI less. But long-term I see no significant difference in gameplay between the pts. If he coded it like it sounds here that pop gains are quartered, then RR is practically gone unless you have several pop farms with longevity to support.
  • It won't make much difference to R/R
    They rely on kidnap
  • Rohan's classic of the makes no sense variety. .
    So he nerfed FW and Terra Form? Will the coding fuck dw as well?
    The coding will either fuck all pts or fuck none of them. These things are game-wide. Like if he put the -75% in the wrong spot powerless could = RR. Make for easy pop kills. Or any number of issues.
    If coded properly though, no planet types have any modifier to population birth rate its' effect is the same on all pts. Strategically if affects the start of Terras and FWs more and DW and VI less. But long-term I see no significant difference in gameplay between the pts. If he coded it like it sounds here that pop gains are quartered, then RR is practically gone unless you have several pop farms with longevity to support.
    If he codes it the way I think he is, The -75% should hit at the end of the code, not the beginning.
  • It won't make much difference to R/R
    They rely on kidnap
    Yeah, but the ones being kidnapped won't be generating pop as fast. I know you have a hard time comprehending things, but come on.
    If he coded it like it sounds here that pop gains are quartered, then RR is practically gone unless you have several pop farms with longevity to support.
  • edited April 2015
    Whoever said that it'll have an effect on r/r - You're wrong. Minus 75% birth rates will be annoying but shouldn't be too much of a problem for any planet type too.

Normally have 1 or 2 pop farms for r/r? Now you'll need 3-4. Definitely doable either way.
  • Yeh scars is just a clown
    It only slows the birthdate down
    By the time any one goes R:R it will be week 2 and there farms will have produced the amount they need
    Scars is just dumb
  • Yeh scars is just a clown
    It only slows the birthdate down
    By the time any one goes R:R it will be week 2 and there farms will have produced the amount they need
    Scars is just dumb
    Sorry that I questioned you Viva.
  • Scars,why are you feeding the troll?
  • Scars,why are you feeding the troll?
    Not feeding, just agreeing. I was out of line with my opinion.
  • pfft. opinions aren't 'out of line'..they are opinions
  • You guys act like he cares... Have you ever thought he's trying to piss everyone off so they all quit and he can stop the site without worrying about how many people actually liked it?
    Last time I called him some mean names he banned me.
  • Heh.
    Heheheheheheheheeheheheh.

Way to go, Bcartfall, I see what you did there. If people are 69'ing naturally birthrates are going to decrease. I see your troll!
    this i have to agree is most likely his motivation for this rounds "bonus" haha