Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End Game

edited April 2015 in General
Ok then guys, in need of some advice.

Iv not played the game in ages and even then i was pretty poor. Iv played the last two weeks of the previous round & now this one.

Just really looking for what people do at the end of a game, and how is the best way to raise networth i guess

try to to take the piss to much..... ;)

Comments

• how to endgame - find someone who cares way too much about their networth and roll them repeatedly in the last few days
  • You're wayyyyy too late to endgame , mate.
  • how to endgame - find someone who cares way too much about their networth and roll them repeatedly in the last few days
  • lol im not on about this round. Just a general question for future reference
  • See you all next round. For more show!
    Glad i asked then!
  • edited April 2015
    Not sure exactly how to do it, ...
    the idea is:
    slowly stockpile soldiers....
    many soldiers..
    then try to increase max income
    convert Probe factories to SMs
    build MAX ASB (build max TF)
    convert ASBs to SMs and rax.. (depeding on what is needed)
    Stop making hits (TFs are not supported)
    max soldiers every hour
    max Tanks every hour
    keep an eye on Rax Capacity...

Rob every hour.

you get an ration of 600+ by the ned of the round...
  • edited April 2015
    its quite simple really, stockpile atleast 1billion platinum and as many soldiers,asb bays you can, once you stockpile enough platinum convert your money buildings to rax and additional air bays, then 12-24 hours before the round ends mass produce tanks and tf's. first time i ever endgamed was last round and went from 15mill to 34mill in 12 hours. others that are much much better than me can get hundreds of millions ;)

i ended up producing something like 600k tanks and 250k tfs in 12 hours. extremely mediocre, but not bad for my first time ;)
  • firing my nukes before i go to bed.
  • do you have 360? lol
  • not that much...
  • edited April 2015
    terrible did you do that on s2?
    seems hard to believe you can stockpile 1 bil on s1 and not get robbed to shit.

Some rounds I've seen you can. Personally though, unless you have a nice lead in land and probes already, I'd be too afraid to try it.
  • You cantstockpile on s1
  • yeah pretty sure last time i saw someone trying to stockpile on s1 i robbed them for a gajillion bucks
  • edited April 2015
    do like what i did in round 76, make soldiers, 450k of them, in the meantime, save 600mill plat

be made fun of for not being able to end game, drop from #8NW to like #16

train 450k tanks (when 14 hours are remaining ... otherwise pop kill :D)

make fun of bitches who called you a noob :D
  • its quite simple really, stockpile atleast 1billion platinum and as many soldiers,asb bays you can, once you stockpile enough platinum convert your money buildings to rax and additional air bays, then 12-24 hours before the round ends mass produce tanks and tf's. first time i ever endgamed was last round and went from 15mill to 34mill in 12 hours. others that are much much better than me can get hundreds of millions ;)

i ended up producing something like 600k tanks and 250k tfs in 12 hours. extremely mediocre, but not bad for my first time ;)
    Last rd? Surely not s1 then
  • edited April 2015
    do like what i did in round 76, make soldiers, 450k of them, in the meantime, save 600mill plat

By round 76 you can probably get away with it. To be honest in a low KT round if there's a clear top few don't see why they couldn't save money if they're high enough probes. Nobody's going to be able 16x someone that much bigger than them and if so quite possible to be hit. If you're failing over half wouldn't be economical to try robbing until very end, and if only one or two people like that could potentially pay off with the stockpile. Depends a lot on land sizes of course. South of 50k land this would never work obviously and there'd be no need to stockpile cash anyway. North of 100k and high probes, surely has to be cases where it could work.

I think too many people took what I've done on s2 as the only way to endgame now. I'd never heard of anyone doing it and now everyone seems to talk about it. Should have prefaced it with: "would not do this on s1 (except some rare circumstances you are unlikely to find), but in many cases on s2 can def work."

Also should be noted that in 4 endgames,
    -One of mine was soldier disband RR (stock up a ton of soldiers, go RR without more than 2-3k probes, disband soldiers till end) without money save (was +soldier train round)--Did calcs on this and could have withstanded a good number of kidnaps and still paid off, but it's an s2 endgame designed for low land.
    -Another more traditional tank heavy rax overflow one.
    -And two with this kind of big finish. Working because of the huge lead I had at that point and few/no people with high enough probes to exploit.
  • If u get caught endgaming (which how can you not), you should expect people to fuck with you for lolz
  • edited April 2015
    Obviously that 'people fucking with it' has to calculated in as well when deciding endgame strategy. How are they going to fuck with it exactly?
  • Also what kind of endgame are you talking about? Any kind of RR obviously will be. Money-saves depends on the person. Little tiny kd's won't make a dent. next biggest likely not since they might care about their ending as well. It's the moderate size kd's with a ton of probes to worry about. Probe counts drop towards the end though which does decrease how much you can do.

Obviously many endgames do not involve saving money ;)
  • its a paradox cause in most cases the kingdoms who could ruin your endgame wont be around to do so.

I think the best feelinf on sk is finding someone who is stockpiling cash, though. We used to organize groups to rob rape someone if we found them hoarding cash.
  • edited April 2015
    terrible did you do that on s2?
    seems hard to believe you can stockpile 1 bil on s1 and not get robbed to shit.

Some rounds I've seen you can. Personally though, unless you have a nice lead in land and probes already, I'd be too afraid to try it.
    , Hi Mr rock n roll, Of course it was S2 lol, It is I, Idiocracy. I will probably never be able to end game on S1 haha I always do things to get me killed ;)
  • edited April 2015
    Ha, lol. Same
    The few rounds I had played s1 I had never gotten above 2500 land without a completely destroyed kingdom. So I talk in theory here.

Nice to run into you again, *I had no idea who you were*
    useful infor
  • do like what i did in round 76, make soldiers, 450k of them, in the meantime, save 600mill plat

By round 76 you can probably get away with it. To be honest in a low KT round if there's a clear top few don't see why they couldn't save money if they're high enough probes. Nobody's going to be able 16x someone that much bigger than them and if so quite possible to be hit. If you're failing over half wouldn't be economical to try robbing until very end, and if only one or two people like that could potentially pay off with the stockpile. Depends a lot on land sizes of course. South of 50k land this would never work obviously and there'd be no need to stockpile cash anyway. North of 100k and high probes, surely has to be cases where it could work.

I think too many people took what I've done on s2 as the only way to endgame now. I'd never heard of anyone doing it and now everyone seems to talk about it. Should have prefaced it with: "would not do this on s1 (except some rare circumstances you are unlikely to find), but in many cases on s2 can def work."

Also should be noted that in 4 endgames,
    -One of mine was soldier disband RR (stock up a ton of soldiers, go RR without more than 2-3k probes, disband soldiers till end) without money save (was +soldier train round)--Did calcs on this and could have withstanded a good number of kidnaps and still paid off, but it's an s2 endgame designed for low land.
    -Another more traditional tank heavy rax overflow one.
    -And two with this kind of big finish. Working because of the huge lead I had at that point and few/no people with high enough probes to exploit.
    round 66 was the one where your probes blew up everytime you use them :p
    so i was not worried about getting robbed :D
  • round 66 was the one where your probes blew up everytime you use them :p
    That round was bugged to favour probers dude. 1 probe sent against someone would rob them for all your probes, with only losing 1 probe... Not too many applied that to robbery, just suiciding power... We walked away with a sh*t tonne of cash on that :)
  • edited April 2015
    round 66 was the one where your probes blew up everytime you use them :p
    That round was bugged to favour probers dude. 1 probe sent against someone would rob them for all your probes, with only losing 1 probe... Not too many applied that to robbery, just suiciding power... We walked away with a sh*t tonne of cash on that :)
    Exactly. ArAcHnId, was just referring to you saying round 76 which is over a year away. And Bean is right. smart people used probes. When I died I rebuilt and kept up 30% pf all round. Was well worth it. just takes a moment for them to build up. We s2 players figured out what was up with the round way before s1 people did strangely.

Also as an aside, how many people on s1 noticed that we were stuck in probicide first day of newbie? Had a nice teamm of people personally messaging bcart to stop his foolery. Wonder how many messages it took for him to fix it.
  • Can always count on BCart to f*ck shit up. He makes the same handful of mistakes nearly every round that when planned for can be quite the advantage sometimes :)