Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms Round 69 - World War

12346»

Comments

• So is this happening?
    #teamUSA is gearing up...turning away all imposters seeking to join the club and awaiting another country to step up ;)
    The problem with #teamCanada is we typically just let you Americans do the organizing and labour. We just add muscle.

Not sure theres a good leader among the Canadians who gives more than half a fucks.
  • So is this happening?
    #teamUSA is gearing up...turning away all imposters seeking to join the club and awaiting another country to step up ;)
    The problem with #teamCanada is we typically just let you Americans do the organizing and labour. We just add muscle.

Not sure theres a good leader among the Canadians who gives more than half a fucks.
  • Dear team USA, we'll trade you Ashnod and a 1 year supply of maple syrup.

We ask nothing in return.

Thanks in advance!
    Why thank you my kind sirs...we respectfully could not accept. In return for our rudeness please accept our humble offering of a year supply of timbits.
    lol.

fine, I will play for team #africa, with my popcorn and cookies.

I am representing Burkina Faso.
  • So is this happening?

That's what Canadians look like?
  • No, Malaysians xD
  • So there is one team?
  • Looks like the british don't feel the need to prove anything. You guys should be thankful. :p
  • Lamest world war ever.
  • Crash will organize the canadian team. I hope he does.
  • I was hoping someone would step up to the plate that I could help out :P
  • I was hoping someone would step up to the plate that I could help out :P
    Summer is coming, my online time is limited.

On second thought, these guys know what they are doing. We might as well join them.
  • Funny thing how I roll back onto the forums and this is the first thing I click.

Alright lets give it a shot :)
  • 'Merica!
  • im from 'merica and nobody has made an effort to recruit me. i'll play for fenris this round then.
  • edited April 2015
    im from 'merica and nobody has made an effort to recruit me. i'll play for fenris this round then.
    'Merica is super scared right now. ;)
  • Looks like the british don't feel the need to prove anything. You guys should be thankful. :p
    ^^
    ^^
    yeah, super heroes and trolls.