Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

alliances r69

13»

Comments

• Glad we got the hate going now.
    Bean is a good player. Consistently done respectably well on s2 and was kicking it on s1 this round. Clear #1 even before RR. So how can you call someone that trounced s1 competition a scrub?

He's a smart guy. Would never bother to make a bot and is obviously not the bot owner. What's more to say? The moment we start punishing people simply for being smart is the moment this game is dead.
    lets not say things that we cant take back. all the elite players were gone at the hands of some rather cheap tactics or outright cheating. he did not "trounce" S1
  • lets not say things that we cant take back. all the elite players were gone at the hands of some rather cheap tactics or outright cheating. he did not "trounce" S1
    Could you quantify the number of elites you speak of? Perhaps even name some of these elites? Mercer was about the best built that I'd seen and who had been multi'd. Even that was only slightly better than average.
  • I think he means me