Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

alliances r69

Comments

• me vulpes phantom and kenshin lookin for a spot in an alliance pm me plz
    Watch out sk, future ranks 1-4 right here
  • Who the fuck cares anymore with the bots, simply dont play. I get way more shit done.
    Lot of people get more done when I don't play. People like me roll chumps like you

By crashing the server? Figures.

unch of clowns you and your little posse are. Every time you do play, you always get shown up by even my half ass builds so gotta come up with every excuse you can. Tethered from a cell phone that barely gets 3g speeds, yeah... Good work detective retard, who never seems to have a kingdom, but is always butt hurt towards me, talks shit never backs it up with any proof. B
    zeal you mad that i deleted you off fb coz i was tired of seeing that dumb ass hi haters profile picture instead of a human being
  • lol :) i need a fourth also :) no foxes
    why you no like foxes? lol
    use scissors? sounds quite nice vulpes, i am sitting at work, 15 min until lunch break, then only a few hours until i get to head home and start my smoktivities
    found my cheap 2 quid one... will have to do... scissors never works for me... i either loose half of it or just squish the bastard

LOL! you are supossed to just, take smalls snips at it noob you arent cutting construction paper here

• also.. someone isnt on team america next round i know that :) quid.. thats fake money. say dolla dolla bills like an american!
  • just bought a 20. got everything ready to enjoy my high... movie, munch, liquids and a nice free monday evening with no interuptions... cant find my grinder so all hope is lost for my senses lol
    No grinder ? Use a shot glass and scissors.

• If it's needed I might al.

Team America World Police

or something
    An alliance can not be that many letters

Atleast you have 1 good group mate
  • also.. someone isnt on team america next round i know that :) quid.. thats fake money. say dolla dolla bills like an american!
    in no way am i american and you mean to tell me im not allowed to be on the american team? so unfair
    Phantom?
    Phantom?
    Me
  • Kenshin
    zeal you mad that i deleted you off fb coz i was tired of seeing that dumb ass hi haters profile picture instead of a human being
    What in the flying fuck are you talking about?
  • Bean I know nothing about you apart from reading in chat about your shitness this round. Arnt you some s2 scrub? And someone with bot and hacking ability?
  • Bean I know nothing about you apart from reading in chat about your shitness this round. Arnt you some s2 scrub? And someone with bot and hacking ability?
    If you know nothing about me, then shut the fuck up!
    You won't like @BEAN when he is angry....rawr!

Should think before you speak then. Likewise eh?

• Source will be here
  • edited April 2015
    Glad we got the hate going now.
    Bean is a good player. Consistently done respectably well on s2 and was kicking it on s1 this round. Clear #1 even before RR. So how can you call someone that trounced s1 competition a scrub?

He's a smart guy. Would never bother to make a bot and is obviously not the bot owner. What's more to say? The moment we start punishing people simply for being smart is the moment this game is dead.
  • Glad we got the hate going now.
    Bean is a good player. Consistently done respectably well on s2 and was kicking it on s1 this round. Clear #1 even before RR. So how can you call someone that trounced s1 competition a scrub?

He's a smart guy. Would never bother to make a bot and is obviously not the bot owner. What's more to say? The moment we start punishing people simply for being smart is the moment this game is dead.
    I take it you don't read the pfs often
  • The only problem i had with bean was not really with him but his sector alliance abusing(creating an alliance, declaring war, attacking, disbanding) Bean is an AMAZING kd builder and doesn't bot/multi at all... you'd know it if he did
  • you can say what you want about Bean but he's one of the few truly terrifying builders left here :)

honestly i can only think of two guys currently i think capable of hanging with him. but im not here to do that. just saying, he's SUPER helpful all you gotta do is ask and he gives you, THE ANSWER, not his opinion lol. which is gold for a sucka like myself
  • #teamcanada

popcorn and cookies ...aye sir!
  • booo canada! *throws cookie at ashy*
  • booo canada! *throws cookie at ashy*
    ~caught the cookie and ate it!~

Thanks USA!
  • Glad we got the hate going now.

Bean rips apart the mechanics of the game and play it well. I had asked him in the past and is really helpful with the math in any aspect of the game, considering there were many changes in the past 10 years.

However, politics is not his arena. That is a whole total game in itself.
    If the players in his alliance are doing idiotic shows (bash/war abuse/disbanding/AT); it is something that can be blamed on leadership. It is really hard to lead an alliance nowadays, because it all falls in the AL to run it. Which should not be the case.

Alliance Leaders (AL) can be the one making the final decisions, but he has to have some War Chiefs and support staff to do the administrative work of running the alliance. For an alliance with 5 sectors, there should be a war chiefs in each sector to keep everyone in the same page. That is... if the SL does not fill this role as war chief, then ...when stuff happens, your AL has the brief of the situation, before it escalates.
    And you could use a Diplomat, if ever its accusations of newbie bashing/IP matching with other alliances. That will solve a lot of problem, before lose canons fly.

Concurrently, we are now small universe, say 5 (20 players each) sectors per alliance, that is still 100 players (kingdoms) per alliance.

Lets say that 50% of these players don't care, you still have 50 players to deal with. That is too much for 1 person to handle, your Alliance Leader. It's not an easy job.
  • i rock at AL duty
    You won't like @BEAN when he is angry....rawr!

• i rock at AL duty
    You snooze at AL duty. good one! hehe
  • you dont even know!