Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League of Legends

Comments

• BCartfall has an account
    Lol, I have that account name in friends, do not remember who it was
    Ive played a few games with him
    Actually, it's my account. :P
    I can attest to that as Jerry and I played a shit ton of league together. BTW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY IN CONTACT WITH YOU NOW JERRY?!?!?!

Also, I'm yourpalmal in league
  • Solid name shine ;D
    For u bb cmsz <3

Lol mal. I feel like I've played with you recently cough cough
  • everyone add me. I need friends
  • BCartfall has an account
    Lol, I have that account name in friends, do not remember who it was
    Ive played a few games with him
    Actually, it's my account. :P
    I can attest to that as Jerry and I played a shit ton of league together. BTW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY IN CONTACT WITH YOU NOW JERRY?!?!?!

Also, I'm yourpalmal in league

Says the guy that was working like 100000 hrs a week Mr. Lawyer.
  • I take occasional breaks...
  • loading my first game on this new rapid fire mod
  • edited April 2015
    started the game on 30% cdr and bought a mana stone...

got to lane and realized the cdr is set to -80% and i had infinite mana
  • Sup Mal, how's things ol pal. Hope the family is good mate.
  • This new urf mode is hilarious, especially when people still rage over winning
  • Probably my last game tonight. I'm off Friday though, all day league fest mayve?
  • I take occasional breaks...
    Lies
  • League party tonight who's down
  • i'm already playing
  • going to bathroom for #2 then i'll return for some games
  • If friday is a thing, I am in on this
  • Teh Dooky =P Ray has me on his list if he indeed will be around
  • I won't be around friday, but I'll be marathoning today from like 2pm est if anyone wants a few games
  • I don't know why you guys and so many others like league..maybe I didn't give it a good enough chance. I only played it for like a day and it didn't intrigue me much
  • i play it because of the friendly community
  • I don't know why you guys and so many others like league..maybe I didn't give it a good enough chance. I only played it for like a day and it didn't intrigue me much
    There isnt a game like it, where its as much about how you do on your own as with your team. So many different champs and roles and all that, its just a lot of fun. But we're also all still playing sk.
    There isnt a game like it, where its as much about how you do on your own as with your team. So many different champs and roles and all that, its just a lot of fun. But we're also all still playing sk.
    *ahem*

isn't a game like it? What about the game it stole all of its ideas from?
  • There are Dota clones for days, LOL is just the one that came in at the right time with the right kind of gameplay.

It helps that it was made by some of the people who worked on Dota
  • played a game with a dooky earlier today, no "the"
  • Sorry, ive been a bad LoL player. got sucked into clan stuff on WoT, then the new Final Fantasy Record Keeper on my phone.

Which for anyone who enjoyed the FF series you should get it on your smartphone, covers FF1-12 i think with a decent mix of the old and new stuff
  • How would you rate it? And is it free?
  • yes its free. i give it 4/5 stars. it is a mobile app geared for micro transactions but everything can be obtained for nothing if you put the time in. i like being able to have a party with Kain, Cloud, Titus, Black Mage, and my keeper.
  • Definitely gonna check this bad boy out then :)
  • wish you guys played dark souls/dark souls 2 - we could have some pvp or partake in jolly cooperation \o/
  • That guy was an imposter, he prolly noticed how awesome I was and wanted to be me somehow. He failed, I bet that guys sucked balls. It'd be even crazier if he was Vel Koz tho, please say he was lol
  • I know I suckered last night, I'm way out of practice