Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Viva the new Dank?

edited March 2015 in General
So for the past 3 or so rounds Viva has been shit posting, like a ton. And generally its nonsense Bravado and exaggeration. Reminds me a lot of dank. I haven't actually played SK in a while though, but is Viva basically Dank now?

Comments

• No, nobody can rival dank
  • I love reading Dank's posts, so no.
  • Dank is actually fun to argue with. Viva is just a fucking retard.
  • Dank is a good bloke apart from he likes tanker which is a bit weird!
    I am just a troll
  • Viva couldnt even hold Dank's tin foil hat.
    Yeh remember when me and dank teamed up and destroyed you all
  • edited March 2015
    Tanker is one of Dank's noob minions, of course he would like him. Not many people can be brought to drink the FC kool aid.

That being said, at least Dank was fun to argue with and fuck with. Viva is just a jerk to people, and does borderline creepy stuff with people like ashnod.
    And yet he thinks you are a fucktard now hahaha
  • Hey, I love a little forceful rebalancing of the universe >.>
    nope
  • Dank is god

his posts are actually fun to read sometimes
  • The dank i see now is verryyy different from the dank that was kicking around 5-6 years ago. That dank was like bedrock only smart. This modern dank is...well i dont really need to explain the obvious.
  • The dank i see now is verryyy different from the dank that was kicking around 5-6 years ago. That dank was like bedrock only smart. This modern dank is...well i dont really need to explain the obvious.
  • If you ever get board of the game team up with dank. The most fun Rounds I have are flying the FC flag. Dank creates anarchy!!!
    I love reading Dank's posts, so no.
    Dank is actually fun to argue with. Viva is just a fucking retard.
    Viva couldnt even hold Dank's tin foil hat.
    Tanker is one of Dank's noob minions, of course he would like him. Not many people can be brought to drink the FC kool aid.

That being said, at least Dank was fun to argue with and fuck with. Viva is just a jerk to people, and does borderline creepy stuff with people like ashnod.
    And my post? You guys pretty much got this. Trollage not needed.
    Is this another delusional thought or was this when I was away for a few yrs?
  • Happened a year or two ago.
    Except they didn't destroy anyone.
    I seen to remember destroying your tank heavy volcanic ( or maybe that was a few rounds previous)
    I love reading Dank's posts, so no.
    Dank is actually fun to argue with. Viva is just a fucking retard.
    Viva couldnt even hold Dank's tin foil hat.

And my post? You guys pretty much got this. Trollage not needed.
    My favorite part is " the tin foil hat!".
    +1
  • edited April 2015
    Happened a year or two ago.
    I seen to remember destroying your tank heavy volcanic ( or maybe that was a few rounds previous)
    Never play VI pal. You've mistaken me with someone who's beneath you.
    Never play VI pal. You've mistaken me with someone who's beneath you.
    Thats a very short list... shouldnt be hard for him to figure out.
    You can't destroy anyone unless you're bashing with a shitty ass built kingdom that couldn't hit legitimately... hence the pussyboii bashing under the guise of "tactics"
    You can't destroy anyone unless you're bashing with a shitty ass built kingdom that couldn't hit legitimately... hence the pussyboii bashing under the guise of "tactics"
    Multis
  • Lol... so sad it is Bwahaha