Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst AL This Round? vulpes, Tanker or Magician

2»

Comments

• Mages was nothing before I shaped him into a mean mean man... or was that shining idk
    He's just a decent bloke with a bit of common sense
  • Y'all just got told!
    Except everything Viva says is bullshit so...
  • Y'all just got told!
    Lol you enjoy the triple tap earlier lol

• Viva I ran Santa last round till I was ktd, not rmag. Aside from that, I give rmag props for going as far as he did. You were like a rot in that alliance.
  • Viva I ran Santa last round till I was ktd, not rmag. Aside from that, I give rmag props for going as far as he did. You were like a rot in that alliance.
    Carnt remember giving you controls ??? Rmag had them from me
    Who knows , that alliance wasn't great anyway as my group wernt there
  • Thought Rmag done a decent job if I'm honest. Couldnt make it over the finishing line but I'm sure he will get it right in the future.
  • Y'all just got told!
    Lol you enjoy the triple tap earlier lol

Yeah only left me with 125 planets to build.. damn :-/ lol if you only knew
  • Thought Rmag done a decent job if I'm honest. Couldnt make it over the finishing line but I'm sure he will get it right in the future.
    I agree. He took what he had and made do with it.
  • Who would be stupid enough to join an alliance led by Vulpes?
  • HEY! I recall BubbaGumpShrimp lasting quite a while this round. Therefore I am automatically the worst AL of the round. /thread
    Carnt remember giving you controls ??? Rmag had them from me
    Who knows , that alliance wasn't great anyway as my group wernt there
    Your group was there. You gave controls to feedme who went awal after a partial kt. I ran the thing, after i died it was TX who whored out all the other alliances so he could save his 8mil finish. Him and whoever badsanta (not moogle) was rolled over super fast. Thats your group all over.
  • Mages was blessed to have a little bit of intelligence (credit where it's due), and also having a lot of guys that really don't care about anything but having some fun.
    Rmag is my boy...he did a great job as my WG last time I ALed...he has my support for a job well done this round...now he just needs to move to america so he can join #teamUSA
  • viva, stop trying to feel important
    Whoa whoa, WHOA!

This shit is completely unfair. If you want to talk about fucking "bellends" Viva you take the god damn cake. Didnt you for one second... just one MOTHER FUCKING SECOND think that Tanker could die and I become AL? At that point, I win hands down. Fucking idiot.
    Whoa whoa, WHOA!

This shit is completely unfair. If you want to talk about fucking "bellends" Viva you take the god damn cake. Didnt you for one second... just one MOTHER FUCKING SECOND think that Tanker could die and I become AL? At that point, I win hands down. Fucking idiot.
    Whoa whoa, WHOA!

Whoa whoa, WHOA!

so true needed quoting twice
    Squared.
    Viva calling other ALs shit when he makes fail alliances.
    He was never relevant to begin with... oh wait, this thread is about shit ALs? I guess for once in his life he's relevant to something.
  • You guys are saving me time.
  • Viva calling other ALs shit when he makes fail alliances.
    Fucking A thank you... for once I totally respect a post of yours :P
  • edited April 2015
    i vote viva as the worst AL. he is so bad at ALing that it corrupted this round after being carried over from other rounds. viva is so bad that it goes through formerly impassable boundaries.
    I did not see this coming, but I have to agree with MissMeadows.

Vulpes, RMag, Tank, Mages and Ninja are reasonable people who can run alliances.