Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

medmusician 1:13 has 28,000 honour

edited March 2015 in General
1:13 still dominating

Comments

• Who the hell did he hit for all that honour? lol

Medmusician (X:5,Y:6) Oceanic 862 208,845 19,239
  • He either farmed or is all offense.
  • He hit Blueberry hill 1:16 or whatever his name is afaik
  • 1:13 still dominating
    #SuckItODB
  • lol - They sure are.

18 ☄ The Honourable Medmusician Presiding (1:13) [Winser] 5,222,140
  • Since when has final scores been any indication of actual skill in SK? That would insinuate that chumps like Templars 1:3 is actually a good builder to take that #1 or 2 spot.

As 4 players we went from last place sector to 3rd in a matter of 3 weeks. We made the #1 alliance look like they were all first round newbies. We don't need to stick around for the final scores because if we really gave a f*ck about that... We'd have brought more than 4 of us, and there wouldn't have been a damn thing your little chicken shits coulda did about it
  • Let's kill him.
  • Since when has final scores been any indication of actual skill in SK? That would insinuate that chumps like Templars 1:3 is actually a good builder to take that #1 or 2 spot.

As 4 players we went from last place sector to 3rd in a matter of 3 weeks. We made the #1 alliance look like they were all first round newbies. We don't need to stick around for the final scores because if we really gave a f*ck about that... We'd have brought more than 4 of us, and there wouldn't have been a damn thing your little chicken shits coulda did about it
    Considering we both rolled templars while being multied and KT'd multiple times proves he isnt a good builder.

I guess I'm confused. You talk about scores not mattering (which I agree with by the way, never have been a score person myself), but then you talk about how special it was to make the #1 (based on score) alliance look like they were first round newbies. Either score matters or it doesn't Beano. And if I think back (it wasn't that long ago), I don't think you made anyone look like a newbie. I'm pretty sure you packed it up when they came to your doorstep... ;)
  • that is a lot of honor? How many probes to send to steal that one...hehe
  • i bet thats a multi and intended to share all the honor with whatever alliance that will kt him with war bonus
  • most legit way to get rid of him is by pk'ing with zero grabs :P
  • well we now have hhg at 68,000 honor...
  • seems like they keep hitting each other to drive up their honor.
  • PKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPK
  • I guess I'm confused. You talk about scores not mattering (which I agree with by the way, never have been a score person myself), but then you talk about how special it was to make the #1 (based on score) alliance look like they were first round newbies. Either score matters or it doesn't Beano. And if I think back (it wasn't that long ago), I don't think you made anyone look like a newbie. I'm pretty sure you packed it up when they came to your doorstep... ;)
    Simple minds are easily confused.
    I thought the 1 probe trick still work? No?
  • nar you need 2 these days lmao
  • Apparently 7 works best. You still get 0 losses but have have a better chance of getting the info
  • 1 probe or 7, it's all the same!
  • lol i go all out 400K probe, always 100% =)
  • lol i go all out 400K probe, always 100% =)
    Then you're just wasting probes when most of the time you only need like 1/3 that
  • lol i know, I did ask around for the probe formula but no one knows so I just go all out everytime.
  • If you have a better ratio, send 8x their land. If you dont, send 16x their land.

I believe that's it.
  • that rings a bell, gonna save me some probes now, prolly have about 700K before end game =), who wants my probes.
  • edited April 2015
    If the target has >8x their land in probes, you must send 16x their land in probes to get 100%.
    If the target has <8x their land in probes, you only require 8x their land in probes to get 100%.

Defensive probe shields automatically reduce success by 20%. Using probe shields when probing people does NOT change the success ratio, only probe losses.

You're welcome!

QFT!