Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultra Miami

edited March 2015 in General
@Jones @grigggggitty @whoeverthefuckelsemightbethere

you're all cunts and im fucking jealous right now, booking 2016 the day tickets drop.

Comments

• If you want to drive down, i'll split the cost with ya. I was tempted to go this year but with the patch looking grim I decided to play it safe
  • Have you ever been?

Living in Miami, and going enough, I can now say it is far more of a bitch to deal with than it is fun going to -_-. I prefer the Ultra/WMC-related parties and all over actual Ultra now.
  • Never been, i can imagine youd hate it if its local to you hahah

Where I live, youre lucky to get 3-4 headliners in a night. So events like EDC and Ultra are a luxury.
  • Lmk... I'll be down fir a good rage!!! And yes I skip ultra n do the pool parties / clubs!
  • Unreal in Miami. I would probably do the same next year maybe just do 1 or 2 days at ultra and do the pool party's and clubs. We done the clubs after ultra anyway haha
  • Ultra is on my list of events I want to go to. I also would love to get to EDC Vegas one year.

The closest I've come to any kind of "Festival" event was Life in Color/Day Glow in DC. 2013, they had 2 stages going, a bunch of stuff to do, and soooooo much rain. Turned into a giant wet t-shirt contest with paint.
  • EDC is solid. Best festivals have rock/hiphop and then cap it off with edm, I cant handle four days of pure electro
  • My concern, especially for EDC Vegas is my ability to make it for those days (as in the constant dancing, standing, walking around). I imagine I would get worn out by the first day.
  • That and heat. Because the sun and I don't get along.