Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: Camelot. Game Over. Town Wins!

Comments

• 4am here, tired and should go to bed. Just thought I'd quickly check these forums on my phone so excuse any shortsightedness. :)
  • I was pretty sure ray was scum because of the way he responded to me voting for him
  • ye i'm like vanilla town n stuff

• If you also take out everyone that voted for Loafery, that leaves Kenshin, Cory and TMonsta. Kenshin voted to lynch Ray a couple of days back so I think either Cory or TMonsta is Mordred.
    I think TMonsta just hasnt been around at all. I dont think he voted the last 2 days. Im going with Cory.

• Just got back and waiting for the next day time so I can vote.
  • It is day time Dole.
  • The leniency towards inactives and editing posts leads me to believe sb is protecting scum so the game doesn't end in mod kills.
  • Darubian was a suspected baddy that died along with a bad guy last night. Meaning baddies aimed for a suspected baddie or there was merlin in the mix. That being said, I'd look at who didnt darubian vote with who hasn't voted on loaf and who trained goodies.

That should give us a pretty accurate guess
  • I still think Cory needs some attention but I generally agree with Ace's assumptions.
  • You guys are making a huge mistake. GL.
  • Well, 3 games now and I've never been lynched, I guess we can call that a win. Also, I hate whoever is vigilante for ever and ever.
  • Guys what if dole is the serial killer? Just showed back up. Hasn't been mod killed, got his first kill last night?
  • Cory I can be convinced otherwise, my suspicions are waning on you.
  • I'm not going to jump up and down and beg for mercy. Mob's gotta lynch. I haven't played great this game because everyone seems disinterested and it has had an effect on me. I can't promise anything, but dole could very easily be a serial killer, a night kill happened when he returned.
  • Or what if I came back after the night was over and I didn't realize it was day. I'll make it simple though I'm a knight of the round table and you guys killed two teammates while I was inactive... for shame. :(

I'm still thinking Cory is the evil
  • I'm not going to jump up and down and beg for mercy. Mob's gotta lynch. I haven't played great this game because everyone seems disinterested and it has had an effect on me. I can't promise anything, but dole could very easily be a serial killer, a night kill happened when he returned.
    ...if you won't beg for mercy then my vote stays :P muahaha

• Guys what if dole is the serial killer? Just showed back up. Hasn't been mod killed, got his first kill last night?
    If another 2 kills happen tonight thats likely. In which case we kill tmonsta tomorrow
  • Or what if I came back after the night was over and I didn't realize it was day. I'll make it simple though I'm a knight of the round table and you guys killed two teammates while I was inactive... for shame. :(

I'm still thinking Cory is the evil
  • I still think it's very likely that there is a lancelot. So if you really are the last KOTR, Then I think its likely you could be Lancelot. There could also be two KOTR left, in which one would almost definitely be Lancelot.

Either way, if 2 kills happen again tonight Cory's statement on Serial killer is probable.

That being said, Cory has seemed off this game.
  • Aye there are two of us left but I'm still not sold on there being a definitive Lancelot or I could easily be missing things. If we do have one then it's really odd because it would have to be the person I blamed at the beginning of the game in the Knights chat. :p
  • Do we have a list of players alive and dead with the dead guys roles?
  • Ah, because we could have a Sir Galahad instead of a Serial Killer.
  • edited March 2015
    Current Player List

1. KenshinHimura
    2. Rmagician
    3. Mages -- Died Night 1. Knight of the Round Table
    4. LowTemp
    5. CoryNewb
    6. rsoultin -- Died Night 2. Knight of the Round Table
    7. Rohan Castle -- Lynched Day 3. King Arthur
    8. Loafery -- Lynched Day 2. Morgause
    9. Ace1312
    10. MissMeadows
    11. Unreliable -- Lynched Day 1. Vanilla Town
    12. RayZar -- Died Night 3 Morgan Le Fay
    13. Tmonsta
    14. dbt
    15. Darubian -- Died Night 3. Vanilla Town
    16. SkyDragonX
    17. gl0stix
    18. Mr. Money
  • Yeah I saw so we don't know if we have a Sir Galahad or a clever Serial Killer.
  • i hope tmonsta is a serial killer because i like the way he kills things
  • I ISH A KNIGHT?! WHAT?!

-poofs-
  • I'm thinking dole is lancelot
  • That would be really amusing because he wanted to lynch me because I like lancelot
  • 4/18 people knowing they are all good is hugely in town favor. Id say it's 95% likely 1 of you is lancelot. If you really arent, then who's the other kotr, because they likely are lancelot.