Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: Camelot. Game Over. Town Wins!

Comments

• Ray darubian and meadows all look suspect after voting Rohan after he claimed Arthur (one of the 2 good roles we knew were in play)
  • Also, none of them voted for loaf. And they didn't vote together on day one either.

Clearly some of this is probably coincidence as if there are 3 baddies left one would most likely be lancelot. And lancelot isn't known by the other baddies.

Just some interesting info for you guys to think about after they kill me tonight.
  • On anotheTcorn ote. The other 3 that voted Rohan were rmag, cory, And sky. Cory gets a pass because it was to save his life. Sky has votes with darubian on every vote though.

So the important thing to figure out us are the baddies teaming together to get kills, or voting away to reduce suspicion?
  • to be fair i haven't actually read anything, the separate thread crap made me stop paying attention.
  • I didn't vote loaf because I don't know loaf. Before you cleared your good name I was far from the only one suspecting you. I haven't seen anything said about darubian or Corey or meadows or anyone else really that wasn't summed up by "I have a feeling". Voting today ended before tmonsta, shining or low temp even voted, so let's not fail to consider that
  • I just think the good guys with roles are playing poorly. I had 3 possible Knights figured out on Day 1 and two of them are dead, so not surprised that Mafia is 2/2 on Night Kills. Now, Rohan lost it after being accused of being Mafia over silly things.

- "Why did you spy Mages?" is a good question and he avoided it. He stank of someone who possibly false-claimed in the heat of the moment and because of the way he kept going on about edited comments instead.

- At the stage we were at, he didn't have to reveal. He could've easily convinced us that we should be looking elsewhere when Cory and Daru were also being accused.
  • My apologies to all goodies. I didn't switch votes both for rohan not having answered the spy question and because he cried so loud. His cries were giving me itches.
  • edited March 2015
    Just woke up. Shitty.

I also wasn't certain I believed him but we can now bank on meadows being clean and I know we can very be certain of that.

I guess we can start pointing fingers at dawn. Not sure when to expect an update.
  • long night....
  • My apologies to all goodies. I didn't switch votes both for rohan not having answered the spy question and because he cried so loud. His cries were giving me itches.
    We have screen shots of you editing posts. And you called me a liar. Go fuck yourself.
    We have screen shots of you editing posts. And you called me a liar. Go fuck yourself.
    Calm down man. It's just a game...
  • Things get angry at night here on SK forums :P
    So as king you are attempting to get me mod killed? pathetic. Still itching me.

Oh and you're dead. And we still dont know why u spied mages and I guess we won't know. Let's just see how things play out.
  • Lowtemp, the reason I tried to kill Cory instead is because he was the second place in votes and the first place person was KING FUCKING ARTHUR.

God damn it I'm leaving this town you can all go die
  • Lowtemp I voted darubian because of that last second vote switch on the obvious guy going down, yes
  • not sure if town psyched themselves out, or people defending meadows are sketchy as hell
  • Lowtemp, the reason I tried to kill Cory instead is because he was the second place in votes and the first place person was KING FUCKING ARTHUR.

Well shit, I feel dumb now.

Also, SB can we shorten the next night time? This 24 hours is taking forever.

• Night Results:

Strange things were afoot in Camelot last night. But alas some good news for the townsfolk!

During the night, Rayzar aka Morgan Le Fey (mafia Godfather was killed! Also Darubian the Vanilla Town has died!

Warning. Non-voters will be mod killed today.
  • Current Player List

1. KenshinHimura
    2. Rmagician
    3. Mages -- Died Night 1. Knight of the Round Table
    4. LowTemp
    5. CoryNewb
    6. rsoultin -- Died Night 2. Knight of the Round Table
    7. Rohan Castle -- Lynched Day 3. King Arthur
    8. Loafery -- Lynched Day 2. Morgause
    9. Ace1312
    10. MisssMeadows
    11. Unreliable -- Lynched Day 1. Vanilla Town
    12. RayZar -- Died Night 3 Morgan Le Fay
    13. Tmonsta
    14. dbt
    15. Darubian -- Died Night 3. Vanilla Town
    16. SkyDragonX
    17. gl0xstix
    18. Mr. Money
  • Well, That verifies a vigilante. We can also assume a doctor. and we can assume no guienevere or percival, and likely no merlin.

I'd also bet on a lancelot, and possibly anothe KOTR as well.

So, thats a probable 5 roles out of 11 players left.
  • Nice work roles.
  • edited March 2015
    Lowtemp, the reason I tried to kill Cory instead is because he was the second place in votes and the first place person was KING FUCKING ARTHUR.

• The only player that didn't die that voted for Rohan AFTER he said he was arthur was meadows. I wouldn't be surprised if another baddie was in amongst those votes, although it doesn't have to be meadows. It could be cory, rmag, or sky. Although, cory would have voted rohan either way to save his ass, so i'll still give him a pass for today only.

Meaning we have 3 likely candidates to vote today, Rmag, Sky, or Meadows. I'd Like some more input from everyone before I start voting on anyone though.
  • I wouldn't assume anything, Ace. Especially in this game where you're not even 100% sure which roles even exist.
  • ^ In response to your comment about Vigi and possible roles.
  • Sky, this game is always about assuming. You can never be 100% unless you have a role. At this point in time, we have a LOT of information. 3 nights and 3 days worth of info. the nights are more important because thats when things like spying and protecting happen.
    The knights of the round table were out patroling Camelot. One of them wandered into the forest

because he thought he saw something.

As he was walking toward what he saw, he heard a whistling sound,
    then he felt something and looked down. Mages, knight of the round table is now dead

Mordred saw things.

King Arthur saw things
    We KNOW there is a modred.
    The knights of the round table were out patroling Camelot. One of them wandered into the forest

because he thought he saw something.

As he was walking toward what he saw, he heard a whistling sound,
    then he felt something and looked down. Mages, knight of the round table is now dead

Mordred saw things.

King Arthur saw things
    We KNOW there is a mordred. We also obviously know there was a king arthur.

All other things are going to be assumptions. 2 deaths last night but never before means that there is likely no serial killer, but likely a vigilante. this is important information so that town can win. If you are going to just disregard it and say we aren't positive on any roles, then you aren't being helpful to town. Which means one of a few things. You are really bad at town, or you are trying to throw town off.
  • Sorry guys, My comp decided to not show me the saved draft properly, so I went back and requoted. I'd edit, but we can't do that in WW...
  • Now, about your other comment - Assuming Mordred does exist, RMag voted to lynch Loaf pretty early on so he's probably not bad. Rohan said Meadows came back green. I'm VT so it's pointless voting me (But by all means, anyone is welcome to vote to lynch me like an idiot if they want to).

If you also take out everyone that voted for Loafery, that leaves Kenshin, Cory and TMonsta. Kenshin voted to lynch Ray a couple of days back so I think either Cory or TMonsta is Mordred.
  • Sorry, missed that bit about Mordred. You're correct, I apologize.
  • Thats good. I missed that, and meadows can't be morgana, because ray was morgana. So if she got brought back as green, then I feel safe not voting her.