Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legacy/Vortex vs Lunazul

Comments

• Ok, now I see its that whiny little thing Lupas Luna 1:17, I guess tanker. I saw your message about KTing me because I'm a "friend" of Viva. And you know what? I am a friend of Viva, and I tried to be a friend of you. You came crying to my door about the abuse Sparta was giving you so I (since I'm friends with Viva) made all that stop with a NAP. No thanks, no recognition, just endless tittybaby antics. Viva is much more of a stand-up bloke than that. When I came back to this game after years of not playing, he was to only one who re-taught me how to play, build, sk politics and the whatnot. Obviously he knew what he was doing because I'm towering over you in this game and ODB had to get involved just to break me.

tl;dr
    Viva, tho a troll, is an alright guy.
    Tanker, tho a whiner, might just be a dick. But maybe not enough info to tell.
  • I believe I've said before, Yes I am a dick. But for full disclosure, see the below from the thread.

Oh, and for a reference, yea ODB's involved in so much as I opened my mouth and said "Hi ho hi ho it's off to kill random people I go! Ronin Jin!" So yea, I told them we were going to be working on you. And as per the original deal that Zadkiel brokered with 1:9, we ended our campaign there after Viva was "purged". I do honor our agreements, and I make it a point to help when asked :)

Posted on March 25, 08:39:49Target is Ronin Jin (X;Y)[Co-ords removed per the OLD WAY of SK PF's] (AL of Lunazul and a "friend" of V Star)
    Today, we're going to be helping Vortex resolve their little dispute with Lunazul.
    This KT is being run in co-op with Vortex. So keep in mind there will be discrepancies between post SoM/K's and actual unit counts when you try to hit.
  • edited March 2015
    If you ended your campaign when Viva was "purged" then why is it still going? Vortex has cooled their jets considerably since Viva's vacation. Truth be told you have no legitimate reason to KT me, but hey, my boss is 5'4" and a real dick so I understand little man syndrome, however you're just letting your emotions control you instead of the other way around.

Edit: And my cords are 1:7, come on dude, there's 20 sectors housing 150ish kds. There's no hiding anymore.
  • what else are they suppose to do?
  • So, what's the deal on this one Wobs?

Did you really do anything substantial?
    I don't see any hits from you from my side.
  • Eh, he smacked Requiem earlier today. And they were KTing Loki :)
  • Wait, I thought War is drop? No?
  • what else are they suppose to do?
    Fairest reasoning yet
    So, what's the deal on this one Wobs?

No I didn't, just offered a form of shelter to 1:17, who then spit in my face bar the courtesy from Rackcity, then offered shelter to fleeing Sparta sectors. And I think 3 initial hits from ODB then a handful from Legacy
  • edited March 2015
    So, what's the deal on this one Wobs?

I deserved to die for what I did to you vei and Lupas

But Andy does not deserve to die for making a fair ( none bash) agains Req
    If that's what the games come to then we are fucked!!! He will have targetted Loki after he said he was going to kill him
    Plus Loki carnt be protected with his defence , however killing LOki is actually helping vortex because he's the worst AL I've seen , yes believe it or not worse than magician and worse than you. ( that's a compliment)
    I even backed jayz aka Cobras for not being a KT for a fair bit when magician listed him as a KT
    Again if we kt people for fair hits then as a community we have failed.
    Lupus no offence here but your showing that your a novice AL in all of this

You say you with kill andy you say you will kill dirtier

For no reason

Even Mages knows this is wrong and I think your allince does
  • Viva, you're done boyo. Relevance = none, but I'll humor you for the moment. For the last time, no one in power or administrative position of any alliance has made any implications to KTing Dirtier. His protection before the war was revoked when he hit a Legacy KD, but there has been no KT, and we've not made any retal past the one guy who failed an attack on him before war status.

As for Ronin... You should ask his sector. Apparently birds of a feather flock together. It took the grand total of five minutes for his sectormates to flip SL, and then explain the reasoning behind why they did before I or Legacy became involved or KT'd him. He had SL revoked last night, and the KT didn't go up until Loki contacted me stating he had been KT'd by Lunazul (with news to back it) which showed Ronin as the highest activity person in the effort. Who then also hit Req (I'm not concerned about this, but it just added to the list of reason to care and got classed as war abuse).

So yes... relevance, you have none. Back to real discussion topic. Legacy/Vortex vs Lunazul - Turbo (dead) Viva (Vaca/Cowards Death) Ronin (In progress)

No further targets past these.
  • Well, to not be a KT i can tell you i have a lot of news, and 4 grabs in the last 24 hs. But to be honest if i was a kt i will be close to be dead by now. So, that is right, i m not a KT.

Maybe they talked about it, and decide they will not KT me, but they will find a couple of big kingdoms to break me, and then farm me.
  • edited March 2015
    3 hits from odb and one fail from some 500 land kd in vortex. None where bashes.

which isn't gangbang and they seam to be holding to that.
  • Viva, you're done boyo. Relevance = none, but I'll humor you for the moment. For the last time, no one in power or administrative position of any alliance has made any implications to KTing Dirtier. His protection before the war was revoked when he hit a Legacy KD, but there has been no KT, and we've not made any retal past the one guy who failed an attack on him before war status.

As for Ronin... You should ask his sector. Apparently birds of a feather flock together. It took the grand total of five minutes for his sectormates to flip SL, and then explain the reasoning behind why they did before I or Legacy became involved or KT'd him. He had SL revoked last night, and the KT didn't go up until Loki contacted me stating he had been KT'd by Lunazul (with news to back it) which showed Ronin as the highest activity person in the effort. Who then also hit Req (I'm not concerned about this, but it just added to the list of reason to care and got classed as war abuse).

So yes... relevance, you have none. Back to real discussion topic. Legacy/Vortex vs Lunazul - Turbo (dead) Viva (Vaca/Cowards Death) Ronin (In progress)

No further targets past these.

You said his own alliance listed him as a KT

Lol you missed my kingdom come out of vacation today and pop back in lol

Haha

Plus I have a premium account so I get 4 weeks vacation

• I even backed jayz aka Cobras for not being a KT for a fair bit when magician listed him as a KT
    Um, jayz isn't Cobras...

• I even backed jayz aka Cobras for not being a KT for a fair bit when magician listed him as a KT
    Um, jayz isn't Cobras...
  • Game Point.

Lunazul has been disbanded. Now just moping up the KT and then all protection agreements shall be as agreed upon

Um, jayz isn't Cobras...
    sorry lold
  • Game Point.

Lunazul has been disbanded. Now just moping up the KT and then all protection agreements shall be as agreed upon

Lol your a pretty evil dictator
    A bit like me hahha, I still don't know why you killing andy though??
    Who's next??
  • edited March 2015
    If your just killing people who can roll you then you will be killing loads more because your shit
  • Did anyone hear something? It's like a nagging whisper.
  • Did anyone hear something? It's like a nagging whisper.
    I read something but the wording was so broken that I don't know what the point was.
  • edited March 2015
    I just want to say that "mediafreak" did a sobotage in his own sector, making 3 of the bigger kingdoms of the sector to go vacation mode, and get one other killed. I wonder how those enhancements are going to work in 2 or 3 days.

So, if next round mediafreak is in your sector, remember he is a troll and just ignore him.
  • I've played with media before. He's a good guy and does what he can to keep things going smoothly. If you guys decided to go vacation that's on you. The only troll you had in your sector was viva.

Turbo got ktd for continuous bashing all round.
  • I do admit I shouldn't of trolled viva when he started to troll, I sunk to his level for a while (when dealing with him).
    I didn't troll the rest of the sector and the majority of hits have stopped.
  • Who you been attacking now ???

Who else have you annoyed
  • die multi's don't remember the numbers on them. dirtier was just over reacting to 3 hits he took (all fair all non bashes) all from one alliance. Went on to think the he was being kt'ed by vortex and legacy (none of the hits where from them so not sure how he got that conclusion) and crying that we mistreated you and he would still prefer defence state over mobli for reasons (none where give so don't know what they would be)
  • Mobi would be better for you to be fair
    As it's easier for units

However I did say even with naps the sector would become more farmed once I was killed
    Dirtier getting hit 3 times in a day basically confirms that as he only got hit twice since round start before I left
    However never mind, I think either was was inevitable
  • also posting that your defense is so good that only a couple people in the whole uni that can break you might make you a little more of a target.

And his defense wasn't any better than mine when I was that size, of course he was going to be hit down just like I was.
  • edited March 2015
    also posting that your defense is so good that only a couple people in the whole uni that can break you might make you a little more of a target.

And his defense wasn't any better than mine when I was that size, of course he was going to be hit down just like I was.
    Tell the truth, my defense was a lot better than yours, and you asked people to break me... Tell me how other alliance´s could know things that we were talking about in our Sector Forums? Of course i was not geting KTed, i was geting farmed, and you sold your on sector. You even sabotaged our Sector politics trying to leave us without SL, and we knew we were going to get farmed when the KTs on viva and 1:13 ends, they dindt farmed us earlier cos theyr WLs were busy.

We needed to make a big alliance in the uni to avoid being farmed for the one alliance who had all the big breakers (Cos they get less loss from war), and you turned old allys against eachother.

So i dindt wanted to play in the same sector than you, i never have trouble being hit or being KTed, but to play with sector mates who betray and troll the sector, that ruins SK.

• also posting that your defense is so good that only a couple people in the whole uni that can break you might make you a little more of a target.

Tell the truth, my defense was a lot better than yours, and you asked people to break me... Tell me how other alliance´s could know things that we were talking about in our Sector Forums? Of course i was not geting KTed, i was geting farmed, and you sold your on sector. You even sabotaged our Sector politics trying to leave us without SL, and we knew we were going to get farmed when the KTs on viva and 1:13 ends, they dindt farmed us earlier cos theyr WLs were busy.

We needed to make a big alliance in the uni to avoid being farmed for the one alliance who had all the big breakers (Cos they get less loss from war), and you turned old allys against eachother.

So i dindt wanted to play in the same sector than you, i never have trouble being hit or being KTed, but to play with sector mates who betray and troll the sector, that ruins SK.

Yeah, playing with Viva can definitely be rough.