Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: Camelot. Game Over. Town Wins!

Comments

• Sorry, busy at work, I'll read and day something afterwords. I'm not ignoring the game I promise.
  • The old order changeth, yielding place to new,
    And God fulfils himself in many ways,
    Lest one good custom should corrupt the world.
  • What's this about making nine posts?
  • edited March 2015
    Rmag edited his post a few times with "edit1:....edit2:...etc"
  • ya'll gonna get modkilled for not voting
  • Sorry guys busy day at work.

I've had my eyes on Cory since the beginning. He's been on the wrong end of both votes thus far!
  • I'm going to follow RMag today.
  • Agreed, plus i dont like rohans poem. IT DOESNT RHYME
  • It wasn't supposed to, but since I'm being left no choice, I am King Arthur. Good going retards.
  • Ughhhh

I hope Cory isn't a role either
  • For the record, I only got to spy twice, Mages & meadows. Meadows viewed as vanilla. Since I'm not going to live past night, im looking at Cory, mag, and possibly Ray. Or they could all be dumbasses, who knows.
  • if you're king arthur, why spy mages?
  • Mag, you just forced me to reveal, it doesn't matter what happens, I die night. Gj
  • Isnt Tristram a doctor?
  • edited March 2015
    Mag, you just forced me to reveal, it doesn't matter what happens, I die night. Gj
    you're not making much sense. And revealing isnt the only way to avoid lynch. duh.
  • Mag, you just forced me to reveal, it doesn't matter what happens, I die night. Gj
    you're not making much sense. And revealing isnt the only way to avoid lynch. duh.
    I don't see how I could have been any clearer lol.

@silent
    @phantom

Rmag edited his post. Mod Kill please.
    @silent
    @phantom

Rmag edited his post. Mod Kill please.
    no i didnt.... u feeling that sour?

Why spy mages?
  • if you're king arthur, why spy mages?
  • Dude, you're a liar. Ima go ahead an quit this WW, I'll do good not to play another with a retard like you.
  • No reason not to believe rohan on him being arthur. Although I am also confused as to why he spied mages. I'm also not sure where the proof is that rmag edited again? or why you feel the need to quit. Anyway, people seem to be voting for cory, so I'll jump on that for the moment, and then read a bit more and see if I can find a better vote. I just don't want to be mod killed in the meantime.
    You're not making sense - original post

And revealing isn't the only way to avoid lynch. Duh. - edited.

Only reason why I caught it is because I was going to reply and left the screen up on my phone. I refreshed the page and it was edited.
    You're not making sense - original post

And revealing isn't the only way to avoid lynch. Duh. - edited.

Only reason why I caught it is because I was going to reply and left the screen up on my phone. I refreshed the page and it was edited.
    I believe Rohan is correct
  • I was catching up before work and definitely saw the post Rohan is talking about
  • I am not a fan of the separate voting thread. Im trying to read through that and look at what time people posted their votes and compare it to here and its throwing me off.

Glostix, you were the first person to call out loafery. Why did you pick Darubian earlier today? I kind of have a feeling about darubian, just because it seemed like he switched his vote to loaf at the last minute when he knew loaf was going down for sure. Also, why did you switch to Cory

Everyone voting cory, why? What am I not seeing here?

• I am not a fan of the separate voting thread. Im trying to read through that and look at what time people posted their votes and compare it to here and its throwing me off.
  • It's good we tried it out. We should finish this ww with it though and just never do it again.
  • With 6 votes, to cory's 5, Rohan King Arthur was killed!

Also guys, I dont want to have keep saying this NO EDITING. Also a warning to those not voting: next time you will be mod killed.

Please vote and keep the game going! Night time for the next 24 hours!
  • Yea, this be my last one for a while. Dumb shit the alls of ya.