Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi user found.

edited March 2015 in General
Chicken Island is the multi leader or part of the group using them. I have been in mobi for the past 2 days thanks to the multi who taken over my sector. About 8mins before this attack happened i was placed into growth for the bonus units killed.

March 23, 00:57:13 Our kingdom Hocus Pocus (1:2) bravely defended against Chicken Island (1:15) and lost 2,241 planets.

I have had to convert to powerless build thanks to "random" sabo's. So basically my round is over, cause this douche will just keep hitting me, like he did to bean. So ODB u have won congratz, ur top kds have secured there win via multies. Bean touched a couple of your tops and suddenly Chicken suicideing on him daily, i havent touched them in a few days, but i was a threat to the tops in your alliance and suddenly this guy is here hitting and breaking me.

Comments

• I was waiting for a pf thread after I grabbed you, and here it is.

Wasn't aware you were changed from mobi to growth. I didn't need it though.
  • Actually when I hit you, I am very sure you were still in mobi. I sok you two ticks before I grabbing you, you were in mobi. No one in your sector was online the minute I grabbed you and if I'm not mistaken, you were in mobi as well.

• Uh buh. The multi user hasn't logged in for 60+ Hrs suddenly logs in puts me in growth and u hit me.
  • I don't need you in growth. And I did hit you the first time in mobi. Fact. 2nd hit yes in growth.

Guess the multi guy ruining your sector just wants you dead

You probably have to make a new thread again when you login soon, and blame it on me, like you did all game.

Next time, please have a little humility and don't be a bully just because you can, while riding on a few people's dick, while others play alone or with few friends.
  • Zao, without RR mate. You wouldn't of been able to roll anyone mate.
  • I know :) will play properly next round
  • Oh I'm not telling you how to play, I just think the post is a little hypocritical telling him to have humility, hes been royally fucked over this round yet you guys have to ruined his kingdom using shady tactics and you being RR.
  • edited March 2015
    Zao, without RR mate. You wouldn't of been able to roll anyone mate.
    If Zao goes to status, under "total losses", it reads 1 after I rolled him out after he was RR for week.
  • Zao, without RR mate. You wouldn't of been able to roll anyone mate.
    so true lol

also, without chicken, ODB would have fallen flat on their asses ;)

• edited March 2015
    Actually its 2 bean I rolled him too. I don't even blame odb its legit to kill a threat I was massing offence to grab your tops and they wasn't gonna be able to stop me. So a multi steps in puts me in growth to stop my 40k goons per 12 Hrs and make sure chickens hit did the most damage it could. I already out my kd into deletion. Not gonna let a bunch of scrubs get free easy land off me by using shady tactics
  • Actually its 2 bean I rolled him too. I don't even blame odb its legit to kill a threat I was massing offence to grab your tops and they wasn't gonna be able to stop me. So a multi steps in puts me in growth to stop my 40k goons per 12 Hrs and make sure chickens hit did the most damage it could. I already out my kd into deletion. Not gonna let a bunch of scrubs get free easy land off me by using shady tactics
    We know better for next round though Chaoticx that this is apparently acceptable play.

@ Mages, Zao @ co. guilty or not if you wanna condone this greasey shit, justified by survival or not... You'd better up your game cause next round we're gonna school you chumps right outa the gate. Run and hide bitches, run and hide!
  • Y'all want some fries with that salt? Jesus.

My dick. You all's mouths. Take it out please. Talk is all you can do for a few weeks and I ain't even listening LOL sorry bout ur kds bros.

Mages, look what we did. Singlehandedly reviving SK by being some supernoobs on top. Woohoo. They hate to see a homie do good.

The only person here that gets sympathy and understanding is Nemo. I've always felt he got dealt a shitty hand. But this shit happened with the multibots last round. And eventually people got tired of wasting an entire round concentrated on multis and killing them. And no one wants to stop playing the fucking game just because of multis.

Maybe next time there is any multi, we can all NAP and just play pretty pretty kingdoms instead.
  • War game ppl die
  • And that's the reason I'm in deletion mode. I don't care if I get hit or die. I do care that people who can't get a decent rank without using Multies or RR strats don't get what's coming to them unless they are players like bean,lynog,Jones, and a few others. If we use RR and start to crush everyone instant KT. A loser like zao who barely stays ahead of anyone even running RR will probably get #1 this round.
  • Ah please, acting like victims, boo boo, for all the people that got taken out by adb in the beginning of the round there was no sympathy, just more hits from all of you.

The reason why bean and terrible got kt'ed is because they were being dicks to a lot of people. Chaotic you were going to be a dick, like you mentioned yourself :p

I have no pity and can the whiners go sit in a corner and whine there :D
  • edited March 2015
    Ah please, acting like victims, boo boo, for all the people that got taken out by adb in the beginning of the round there was no sympathy, just more hits from all of you.

The reason why bean and terrible got kt'ed is because they were being dicks to a lot of people. Chaotic you were going to be a dick, like you mentioned yourself :p

I have no pity and can the whiners go sit in a corner and whine there :D
    Wow. Such wisdom!

Now you need to throw in a witty remark, Ara :P (I guess the whiners comment will do :D)
  • I wasn't gonna be a dick. Just gonna roll the top few players who didn't deserve to be in the top
  • Oh I'm not telling you how to play, I just think the post is a little hypocritical telling him to have humility, hes been royally fucked over this round yet you guys have to ruined his kingdom using shady tactics and you being RR.

Lynog, this guy has been a prick to chicken all game. Understandably he's been screwed by the multi messing up his sector state. I do sympathise for him, for most part of the game. But man, for whatever unknown reason he's got a boner for me/or the word chicken.
  • Strange how u talk about yourself in 3rd person, and yes i dont have any remorse for people running rr strat, its a simple fact, without rr strat u are just another noob who gets rolled out 2 weeks outta newbie. I have only been broke 2 times all round, both by u, both after multies taken over my sector. I rolled u back a few days ago, and i could have hit u last night after checking ur som after hitting me, but i didnt care anymore, just decided no way i gonna be able to do anything this round with so many conspiring against me. So i called it a win for me, since it took u and a boatload of multies to put a stop to me.
  • Actually its 2 bean I rolled him too. I don't even blame odb its legit to kill a threat I was massing offence to grab your tops and they wasn't gonna be able to stop me. So a multi steps in puts me in growth to stop my 40k goons per 12 Hrs and make sure chickens hit did the most damage it could. I already out my kd into deletion. Not gonna let a bunch of scrubs get free easy land off me by using shady tactics
    We know better for next round though Chaoticx that this is apparently acceptable play.

@ Mages, Zao @ co. guilty or not if you wanna condone this greasey shit, justified by survival or not... You'd better up your game cause next round we're gonna school you chumps right outa the gate. Run and hide bitches, run and hide!
    Bean, chaotic will have that right to complaint about anything. But you are no saint either. Far from it in fact.

Well as for your threats, you can keep Mages & co out of it. It's just a game, don't take it too personal there mate. It's 2months a round, not the end of the world.

But if you do insist to prove whatever point you want, come get me. I didn't get school'd from your delete/vacation when being kt'd.

• Strange how u talk about yourself in 3rd person, and yes i dont have any remorse for people running rr strat, its a simple fact, without rr strat u are just another noob who gets rolled out 2 weeks outta newbie. I have only been broke 2 times all round, both by u, both after multies taken over my sector. I rolled u back a few days ago, and i could have hit u last night after checking ur som after hitting me, but i didnt care anymore, just decided no way i gonna be able to do anything this round with so many conspiring against me. So i called it a win for me, since it took u and a boatload of multies to put a stop to me.
    Alright bro, you've got good principles and I do respect that. RR is for pussies, noobs with no dicknity, and should all be killed. I never denied that or play powerless, war abuse and get a uni protection to whore freely. I do in fact wanna be killed, just didn't die. I've deleted 12hours ago.

Hence I do feel a little regret now messing you up before I call it a day. It was only meant your good mate bean. Oh well it's too late now to say anything

Sorry mate, i'm just a noob who'll get rolled out of whorebie

Last I checked, the game is dead and filled with 3/4 multies and noobs with me with dicknity
  • You just had a hard on for me, cause no matter the end result, I had you first ;)

March 10, 05:56:56 Our brave kingdom Disaster Relief (1:13) attacked Chicken Island (1:15) and conquered 1,056 planets.

^^ Before I went RR ^^
  • Wasn't you napped with the rest of the uni? Big whoop.
  • Wasn't you napped with the rest of the uni? Big whoop.
    You don't have a clue as to what is going on, go join Ashnod in the kitchen baking cookies chump. Naps didn't come into play until the 12th.
  • edited March 2015
    Maybe I'll be back in 9 mnths and let u know if u can be in the top 10';) lol seriously though fun to be barely playing and seeing the serious business of the rd. Mad haters everywhere.
  • lol Bean do you actually keep record of that?

You might as well frame it on your wall bro ;)

just ddos the server whenever you feel insecure mate

or hit delete button whenever the odds are against you.
  • Yeah I didn't see most of the round unfold. Doesn't mean I didn't make a kd every so often to look. Napping 90% of the Uni is the saddest thing in this game. I already bought come cookies, no need to make them.
  • Everytime i see the guy whos never done anything put other people down in here, i laugh. What a nonce he is.
  • edited March 2015
    Did anyone else grab me before I deleted other then chicken? I don't think anyone had the offence to break me safely but wasn't sure. Or wait I just checked u losers actually ktd me. Those odb scrubs couldn't go without my land.