Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The State of the Uni (Matching IPVSK2)

13»

Comments

• True. Im gonna look like a real jackass if it really is one guy with 4 different accounts. Ive been sticking up for shields all round.
  • Viva, if you could type on something more than a 3rd graders level (which is required by the Naval Academy btw) then someone might "accidentally" believe you.

And don't lie about being in the armed forces. You're a disgrace to humanity for that kinda bullshit.
    Name, Rank, SN, Training Base, Division, Ship Call.

Let's go. Prove it kiddo ;)

LA(AH)

I Have been at

HMS culdrose
    HMS Heron
    HMS Seahwak
    HMS Invincible
    HMS illustrious

• First photo is when we where in Istanbul
    My mate cj drove the tractor off the side of the ship as the break when unserviceable and it went into the water and the merlin helicopter is on the edge

Second picture is ( one I've shown before)
    Of me at ground zero when we went to New York
    We also went to Virginia that trip ( and dos exercises with a lot of your ships)
    And did op talac then

If you google it then it should be someone where

If you need more photos I can supply them
    With my service number , not sure why I would even lie
  • Israel and lebonon
  • Military over there must not require you to pass any sort of educational exams?

Seems strange. Guess that would be another reason why we have the strongest (and most advanced) military in the world.
  • Lol I ain't going to get into this argument

Yes America is stronger than England as it's about 300 times bigger and has 100 times the population, you have more money and equipment than us. HOWEVER
    Remember we have the history , we have won wars by ourselves
    REMEMBER you speak OUR language for a reason!! It's called English not American

I know for a fact if your hundred best marines fought our 100 best marines with only normal assault rifles each.

I know for a absolute fine fact!! That our marines would win

I've spoke to an American commander who said exactly the same thing!

Also we have the worlds best regiment and bravest
    The Gurkhas

Would a abliterate any Yank in hand to hand combat

I think all
    English will back me up on the above and whatever yank thinks otherwise is basically just lieing to themself.

Does the United kingdom need America ?? Of course you strong and powerlful and we need you to help us, that's not what this is about, I am merely saying individually our troops are better
    Again if there was a war America would kick our ass due to numbers and money
    But individually if we went into war with the exact amount of everything

The report would come back as a bloodbath and we would win
  • get out of my thread you two!
  • Yeah, farms are worse because these we watch out for interactions. Though of course if no one has fdc there's no way to catch probing interaction as I said.

The worst ones usually don't match ip anyway.

As far as how IP works, device doesn't matter. It's the particular type of connection it's on. A wireless router connected to the internet has an IP address associated with it and all devices connected to that wireless signal will have the same IP.
    Ryan, thanks for the clarification. I wish you were here to explain that in R66.

So, what I get from these back and fort post, we will deal with each issue independently, and investigate farmers?

Is this per alliance investigation, or would you guys prefer sharing it with the other alliance (the alliance where the accuse farmer is)?

I suggest you contact the alliance where the farmer is --- so both can be in the same page, and no misunderstanding later on?
  • This thread really is another none sense one, OP has done well to gather up the info on matching KDs mind, i dont know why people are rambling on about this and that though. The rule is simple and always has been, IP + Interaction = death. Unless its completely obvious the guy is using multies that is, then common sense kicks in.
  • edited March 2015
    Nothings been as cut and dry as it should have been this round. We all know this at this point.

To name a few things that people haven't been working on or keeping track of like we did in the old days...

*Edit Missed gang bang and protection lines*

Bashing = target prior to grab is 1/3 of land or less

Gang Banging = 3 or more consecutive hits on a kingdom in the course of 12 hours or less. Kingdoms who were victims could be listed as protected and given 24-48 hour windows to rebuild, during which they were only allowed to touch inacts or suiciders. Any hits on active kingdoms instantly voided protection. Protection must be noted in Sector Message and is NOT allowed to be extended unless the target is hit again during protection period.

Protection = (see gang banging)

Multi/Interaction KT = 2 or more kingdoms with matching IP's and either probe or attack interaction with the same target in the course of less than 24 hours.

War Abuse = Use of war status other than as a means to kill KT or if "total war" is declared, all kingdoms are valid targets. (This has been the case in at least 4 uni wars I've been involved in during my past. Entire sectors would become the target of the fighting and not just single kingdoms. Always declared "Total War" before attacking and gave SL's a chance to leave before they were to be shotgunned)

Farming = Use of alt kingdoms as land farms or pop farms. Kingdoms which have been known to be hit by the same person on a daily/bi-daily schedule. Normal procedure is to eliminate the farm and monitor the accused for a repeat. If repeated, KT.

Intra-Alliance Land Grabbing = Extremely frowned upon. If it occurred once, an Intra-Alliance Retal was issued. Second offense would be a 2x Retal. Third offense was a KT.

Intra-Alliance Probing (SoX/Robbing) = Also frowned upon, standard policy was sabo/arson per probing.

Missile Use out of War = Target would be land grabbed if damage done was excessive (land damage) or sabo'd/arsoned if minimal (pop damage).

Abuse of Alliance Status/Disbanding = Using disbanding/broken alliance mechanics to declare and/or war dodge was subject to a Uni KT on the AL and/or sectors which had been openly involved in such actions. (Refer to what is currently going on with Sector 1:13 and their use of alliances to gain unfair advantages over defending kingdoms and then immediate deletion of alliance to dodge repercussions of war status.)
  • This thread really is another none sense one, OP has done well to gather up the info on matching KDs mind, i dont know why people are rambling on about this and that though. The rule is simple and always has been, IP + Interaction = death. Unless its completely obvious the guy is using multies that is, then common sense kicks in.

I agree

It's up to the ALs now

Can you make s new thread about this and no trolling allowed
  • Archieving this thread for future reference.

I'm hoping that there will be "council of alliance leaders" again, so each alliance have a way of informing the other alliance regarding investigations on: IP match =interaction, bashing allegations, farming, AT, etc.
  • Well, if Tanker/Shining/Myself keep at this, there will be. I know others will step up, but I love the communication and feeling of a confederation this round.
    I think there should a treaty drafted and signed when top alliances are formed which outlines basic rules for the Round ahead. I'd offer to draft it, but I don't know enough about the politics of the game yet.. It's not going to change how the round plays out, but I think it'd add an interesting (mature) level of play.

It could also potentially allow player made 'round bonuses' which would be really cool. An example could be limiting alliances to 3 or 4 sectors etc.. Something like this has probably been discussed before, but it would cement this idea of a 'confederation' for next round for sure..
  • Lol I ain't going to get into this argument

Yes America is stronger than England as it's about 300 times bigger and has 100 times the population, you have more money and equipment than us. HOWEVER
    Remember we have the history , we have won wars by ourselves
    REMEMBER you speak OUR language for a reason!! It's called English not American

I know for a fact if your hundred best marines fought our 100 best marines with only normal assault rifles each.

I know for a absolute fine fact!! That our marines would win

I've spoke to an American commander who said exactly the same thing!

Also we have the worlds best regiment and bravest
    The Gurkhas

Would a abliterate any Yank in hand to hand combat

I think all
    English will back me up on the above and whatever yank thinks otherwise is basically just lieing to themself.

Does the United kingdom need America ?? Of course you strong and powerlful and we need you to help us, that's not what this is about, I am merely saying individually our troops are better
    Again if there was a war America would kick our ass due to numbers and money
    But individually if we went into war with the exact amount of everything

The report would come back as a bloodbath and we would win
    I have family serving in the belgian military and in the dutch military, not one country was willing to go on missions with american troops because they are usually under trained and bundled up when they went out.
    They didn't want to die that fast :D
  • "Remember we have the history , we have won wars by ourselves"

Would just like to remind you that if not for the USA's supplies (which included guns, ammo, fighters, etc, etc) that the british wouldn't have had the means to defend themselves against the germans past about 1942. Just sayin :)
  • And now the US military is the best trained and equipped military in the world. Others might have better hand to hand and better weapons training but being great shot with your AK doesnt win vs a blackhawk hitting u with a missile for 10miles away.
  • "Remember we have the history , we have won wars by ourselves"

Would just like to remind you that if not for the USA's supplies (which included guns, ammo, fighters, etc, etc) that the british wouldn't have had the means to defend themselves against the germans past about 1942. Just sayin :)
    Or with the machine guns on a blackhawk vs innocent civilians.
    And please best trained, hell no, i don't believe that at all
  • Well, if Tanker/Shining/Myself keep at this, there will be. I know others will step up, but I love the communication and feeling of a confederation this round.
    I think there should a treaty drafted and signed when top alliances are formed which outlines basic rules for the Round ahead. I'd offer to draft it, but I don't know enough about the politics of the game yet.. It's not going to change how the round plays out, but I think it'd add an interesting (mature) level of play.

It could also potentially allow player made 'round bonuses' which would be really cool. An example could be limiting alliances to 3 or 4 sectors etc.. Something like this has probably been discussed before, but it would cement this idea of a 'confederation' for next round for sure..
    I am all for it, we have done it in the past. I have no time, but please do the draft.

We have time to review it, and hope we can come up with reasonable discussion. It is not about changing rules, but for decent players to have a guideline when making decisions.