Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Meet ups (Should these happen again?)

edited March 2015 in General
For anyone that's been here long enough, I'm sure you'll all remember something called Kingdomcom/con. It was an old meet and greet hosted by a few players and members. Usually it would be held in a public place/theme park.

Dunno if anyone would be interested in restarting these, or would bother going to one. And even then, need to get a list of suggestions for places that would be acceptable to hold such an event.

Comments

• I wouldn't travel out of state for one. But I'd stop by if it was near me.
  • This could get interesting...would love to see dueling PF personalities meet.
  • I wouldn't travel out of state for one. But I'd stop by if it was near me.
  • I'll be at gencon in Indianapolis layer this year.
  • we could meet up somewhere in finland :)
  • Might have to set up multiple meets lol. Rebuild this damn playerbase of ours and start being a real community again.

And I'll be at Anime Boston this April, AnthroCon in July, Maltese FurCon in August, Furpocalypse in Oct.
  • For anyone that's been here long enough, I'm sure you'll all remember something called Kingdomcom/con. It was an old meet and greet hosted by a few players and members. Usually it would be held in a public place/theme park.

Dunno if anyone would be interested in restarting these, or would bother going to one. And even then, need to get a list of suggestions for places that would be acceptable to hold such an event.

Be a bit awkward if me and turbo shady turned up lol

• For anyone that's been here long enough, I'm sure you'll all remember something called Kingdomcom/con. It was an old meet and greet hosted by a few players and members. Usually it would be held in a public place/theme park.

Be a bit awkward if me and turbo shady turned up lol

That was a big portion of these meets. "Meet the multis" lol
  • i'll invite you guys over, on the basis that no one actually knows where belgium is :p
  • Yeah, I went to two of them. I only meet up with people one on one these days. Still waiting for moogle to get his ass to this side of the state.
  • edited March 2015
    I have not been into any of these kingdom con.

My last memory was Fenris gathering one summer at Storklock's in NorthHampton for LARP. I called in to the bunch of folks, chatted on the phone with them...my accent is funny, their accent is also heavy, blame the drinks.... but never been in person kingdom con yet. It would be fun if you host Tanker.

Summer is open for me, so I am flexible depending on dates.

Ara: Yes, if you host us for beer, we will come. hahaha.

@Tanker: I was looking at Anthrocon in July, so I will keep that in mind.
  • edited March 2015
    If viva showed up, I'd beat him up, take his candy and leave him for the squirrels in the park.
  • Fucking furries
  • Aza, you're always good for a laugh mate :)
  • If viva showed up, I'd beat him up, take his candy and leave him for the squirrels in the park.
    Oh god Rohan, I'm certain the two of us could come up with something far more creative.
  • If viva showed up, I'd beat him up, take his candy and leave him for the squirrels in the park.
    Oh god Rohan, I'm certain the two of us could come up with something far more creative.
    dress him up as a girl, bring him to india and have him group raped? and then get him convicted for enticing the men?

dress him up as a girl, bring him to india and have him group raped? and then get him convicted for enticing the men?

Easy Ara, lets give people chances in person.

Remind me not to get on Ara's bad side.
  • bad side? That just sounds like a fun time
  • For which party?
  • bad side? That just sounds like a fun time
    everyone on the rape train woot woot
    Meh #lazyunited