Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The State of the Uni (Matching IPVSK2)

Comments

• he talks alot of shit tanker. best to ignore him and just continue on your day.
  • So I'm learning.
  • Viva, you didn't even know who the fuck I was until everyone else had to tell you. So stop trying to act like you know anything about me or my old multi ways :)

I know your a ginger ugly four eyed bell end who thinks his great because he cheats

• Heh, he makes me laugh because he's really only good on at making an ass out of himself now :D

Kiddo, I think I've had more women (and men too as of late) try to ask me out on dates than you've ever been able to say have acknowledged your petty existence. Don't be jealous because you haven't got my charm ;)

I know you weren't born as lucky as I was. Relatively wealthy family. Good looks. Awesome job as I grew up. SK was my starting ground those many years ago. Seeing you turning it into a cesspit with your failed attempts at trolling is just sad.
  • edited March 2015
    Make a YouTube video anout it tanker. VIVA vs TANKER
  • So is this the part where odb kills jayz? Hint hint
  • Crash, you have no idea how tempted I am to do some kind of stupid rap battle video. Would be hilarious imo.
  • Heh, he makes me laugh because he's really only good on at making an ass out of himself now :D

Kiddo, I think I've had more women (and men too as of late) try to ask me out on dates than you've ever been able to say have acknowledged your petty existence. Don't be jealous because you haven't got my charm ;)

I know you weren't born as lucky as I was. Relatively wealthy family. Good looks. Awesome job as I grew up. SK was my starting ground those many years ago. Seeing you turning it into a cesspit with your failed attempts at trolling is just sad.

I have shagged a fair few hundred lasses from a lot of different countries
    I carnt believe you even think you've had more
    Your fucking ugly son
    Probably the worst I've seen for a long time

• When did this become awesome? A few hundred? Good for the score card, but gl keeping a relationship
  • When did this become awesome? A few hundred? Good for the score card, but gl keeping a relationship
    +1
    Your fucking ugly son

The best part of this is the fact that you think anyone would believe that line. But all that aside, you need to realize that you're not doing yourself any real favors by trying to pretend ;)
    Got a lass and 2 kids we've been together 7 years

All these girls where years ago and a lot in the Navy

Anyway that's by the by

• Tanker I don't need to pretend
    I live in a city called sunderland

It's difficukt not to pull on a night out

Every one can pull

Obviously bar sewer rats with ginger hair and glasses
  • Viva, if you could type on something more than a 3rd graders level (which is required by the Naval Academy btw) then someone might "accidentally" believe you.

And don't lie about being in the armed forces. You're a disgrace to humanity for that kinda bullshit.
  • Lol many people even on SK can back up that I was for many years
    Many people on this site know it's a fact
  • Name, Rank, SN, Training Base, Division, Ship Call.

Let's go. Prove it kiddo ;)
  • So basically matching IP without interaction is ok on s1?
    Just good to verify because most multis have no reason to "interact" on hits anyway and we'd never know if they interact on probings. If it's a bank could never tell. If it's a prober, if it doesn't fail the pa you can hit without showing interaction unless people have shields. if it's to hurt competition can work on a kt or hit someone else.

Mobile can only matches ip in rare cases if someone else is in a very similar region, has the same mobile data carrier, AND happens to be using the same one. Even then it's very unlikely the ip's will match, but could happen time to time. Maybe 1/100 chance if you are in exact same location same provider of using same ip.

Primary reason for matching ips is proxy use. Proxies are typically associated with cheating. Why would you use proxy/want to hide ip unless you have multiple kds and don't want to match? There are some cases where people using proxies aren't cheating, but those are fairly rare.
  • Also, if the ips don't typically match that means it's probably not a router (unless one person 'met' the other somewhere on wifi and didn't come back). So would generally limit to mobile data or a proxy match.
  • edited March 2015
    And again I'd be willing to bet there's at least 10 proxy ip matches per mobile data matches. Proxy is usually cheating.
    But of course the most likely reason of all is organic cheating without using a proxy.

If match is persistent it most likely means using the same wifi connection/router. Could be same library or school. Or could be living in the same house. Why it's good to keep track of ips and look for more than one match.
  • Ryansth, from my own past experiences and the old rulings when there were relevant UA's and alliances in this game, You and only 1 other kingdom were ever allowed to match an IPvSK. If at any point in time your IP's matched it was logged. From that day forward if you both probed, hit or any combo of the two, the same target you were going to be KT'ed. No ifs, and, or, buts.
  • Tanker: we come from era of one IP address. Dial up or Cable Internet. There was no wireless before.

This configuration of IPs: masked, not your real IP address is showing here on SK. This is where I get confuse, because I also have multiple devices, plus I bring home my work connection. If I don't use the home desktop, my connection is still from work. I really don't know how these new IP works nowadays.

It seems to me that most IPs displayed on SK...are the same from each connection (modem/router), regardless of how many devices is plugged in to that connection. I wonder if that is the same for other players....

Your fucking ugly son

So that's why you're always pissed? Got a little hiv in you bud?
  • What's the verdict on these?
  • What's the verdict on these?
    Ideally there would be a committee formed from one members of each alliance to discuss what is to be done with the list.

Or you can make your own assessment and see what the consequences are. I for one am targetting the obvious farms of some of the big guys..
  • Yeah, farms are worse because these we watch out for interactions. Though of course if no one has fdc there's no way to catch probing interaction as I said.

The worst ones usually don't match ip anyway.

As far as how IP works, device doesn't matter. It's the particular type of connection it's on. A wireless router connected to the internet has an IP address associated with it and all devices connected to that wireless signal will have the same IP.
  • 711-B5-10-C6 has been removed to give them a chance to explain themselves further. Has this been happening in previous rounds?
  • So basically matching IP without interaction is ok on s1?
    Just good to verify because most multis have no reason to "interact" on hits anyway and we'd never know if they interact on probings. If it's a bank could never tell. If it's a prober, if it doesn't fail the pa you can hit without showing interaction unless people have shields. if it's to hurt competition can work on a kt or hit someone else.
    Even if there is no proof of interaction it's easy to spot a farm/bank and these should be posted up as casual KTs.

If the brothers + housemate all chatted on uni chat at the same time... would that be proof enough that they were four different people? but he could be using four different devices..
  • Different device, different browsers on same computer for that matter....

2 KDs matching are fine if they don't interact or look like farms... Anymore than that, might as well kill them all, even leave 1 if you wanna be 'fair'.
  • 711-B5-10-C6
    1:15 [Vortex] Open (X:3,Y:9)

1:19 [Vortex] Offensive (X:9,Y:6)
    1:16 [Vortex] Shields (X:3,Y:1)

Shields has said that they all live in the same apartment and have told the alliances. can someone back this up?
    Shields is in my sector. He is very talkative and has told everyone about his living situation the entire round. Why is this so unbelievable? Does everyone else not have friends in real life?

March 17, 06:43:15 Our brave kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) attacked Offensive (1:19) and conquered 187 planets.
    March 17, 08:47:41 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Planets of Science (1:19) and lost 198 planets.

Yea... a couple hours after I smacked offensive his "brother" smacks me back
    Lets say they really are brothers. If you hit me in the game and I was living with people that played sk that were bigger than me I would grab your sok and immediately bitch to everyone in my house and see if they could retal the hit for me. Whats he supposed to say? Oh shit guys, Tanker just hit me, no one hit him the rest of the round okay because thats interaction. Come on, its friends living together playing sk. Theyre in the same house of course theyre gonna help each other. Ive seen all of them post in afs. I dont see why everyone cares so much about these guys. Theyve been fucked up all round for having matching ips and I think theyre all under 2k land because of it. Not really a threat to anyone.

I stand up for these guys because I check sfs and afs everyday and see all of them bitching about getting slammed over and over again for having matching ips. You can see how frustrated they are. Dont worry though, the uni has fucked them up so much I doubt they'll be back next round.

The SK universe gets smaller.

• And also viva. Shagging lasses? Bell end? Ducks Arse? What country are you from? Your slang is ridiculous.

• I stand up for these guys because I check sfs and afs everyday and see all of them bitching about getting slammed over and over again for having matching ips. You can see how frustrated they are. Dont worry though, the uni has fucked them up so much I doubt they'll be back next round.

The SK universe gets smaller.

If they always know they're going to have matching IPs they should ideally announce it in their profile, AFs and where ever else they can before it gets to this stage. Unfortunately if you're going to match IPs you're painting a big target on yourself and things like this is unavoidable unless you are completely transparent.