Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERRIBLE 1:13 Farming

edited March 2015 in General

Comments

• March 5, 23:07:06 Our brave kingdom Nekros (1:1) attacked Teletubby Land (1:9) and failed.
    March 5, 23:07:14 Our kingdom Nekros (1:1) launched a missile strike on Teletubby Land (1:9). The total damage done was 15 planets and 940 civlians.
    March 5, 23:07:45 Our kingdom Nekros (1:1) bravely defended against TERRIBLE (1:13) and lost 165 planets.
    March 5, 23:08:22 Our kingdom Nekros (1:1) bravely defended against TERRIBLE (1:13) and lost 118 planets.
    March 5, 23:08:34 Our kingdom Nekros (1:1) bravely defended against TERRIBLE (1:13) and lost 82 planets.
    March 5, 23:08:34 Our kingdom Nekros (1:1) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    March 5, 23:12:11 Our kingdom Nekros (1:1) bravely defended against Psychonaut (1:13) and lost 64 planets.
    March 5, 23:12:17 Our kingdom Nekros (1:1) bravely defended against Psychonaut (1:13) and lost 61 planets.
    March 5, 23:12:21 Our kingdom Nekros (1:1) bravely defended against Psychonaut (1:13) and lost 58 planets.

Speaks for itself next KT !
    Lets goooo goooo
  • here i thought you just meant a terrible case of farming but it turns out it's literally terrible farming in two different ways.

this is amazing.

and terrible.
  • ADB should back Sparta in this war, God knows what the delay is
  • this is terrible
  • Turrible.
  • and whos kingdom is java?
  • terribilissimo
  • id rather KT the guy who made this thread, for being a retard.
  • This is very minor farming

Terrible carnt really be killed for this
    It hasn't give him a huge advantage it's redicilous

I mean where do we stop
    If I hit a disbander and get 60/55/48 land is that farming, it gets stupid

The farming thing is only really implemented when a player hits 2/3 times in first 5 hit or 2 hits in first 3 and gains a huge land amount and propels him up, I think this is a troll thread and I agree with lynog
    Maybe kill the person who started it.

Spartans don't deem this as farming from our side , I am the first to love a free KT especially in warden however for the sake of the game we've got to atleast use some
    Common sense especially when bigger farmers are out there and not getting done
  • Fact is usally farming is done on a player basis for the most part these days, a bad player cant do anytjing with that land anyways, while some1 who knows how to build can turn it into a huge advantage, look at blueberry hill, he farmed like mad first week of round, ended up not even keeping up with the top 20. Now if some1 like jones farms up 20-30% of his land for free, u gotta KT him, if u dont, he will run away with the round easier then he already does.
  • its farming no two ways about it, but its for a tiny percentage of his overall land, i was the one who told him the guy has said he was land D. I was in Uni chat at the time of him posting it. Im almost certain the guy posting this is the one who went land D, that would make this thread even more pathetic.
  • ya farming is farming, but i think the player has alot more to do with it these days, unskilled players just cant do anything with it, while a skilled on cant make a gap so big hes uncatchable. Like say u give me(im decent but im no jones) 500 free land when i got 800 land, i can probbaly stay in top 5 easy all round.

Now give jones 500 land when he got 800, 2 weeks later he will have 12k land while #2 has 7k lol. Thats why i think its so player dependent.
  • he is probably terrible and wont use the land to his advantage anyway <--see what i did there?

Anyways, I am nekros I suicided which I was saying would happen for a few days now because of all the farming assholes in SPARTA aside from viva who was the only one who actually tried to help me (thank you). Who ever posted this is just mad they cant farm my helpless kingdom anymore. sparta has made me hate this game and I am very glad they did not get much if any of my land.

OP is the real farmer here
    /end thread
  • id rather KT the guy who made this thread, for being a retard.
    LynchMob
  • he is probably terrible and wont use the land to his advantage anyway <--see what i did there?

Anyways, I am nekros I suicided which I was saying would happen for a few days now because of all the farming assholes in SPARTA aside from viva who was the only one who actually tried to help me (thank you). Who ever posted this is just mad they cant farm my helpless kingdom anymore. sparta has made me hate this game and I am very glad they did not get much if any of my land.

/end thread</blockquote>

You're bad and you should feel bad
  • says the spartan

/end thread</blockquote>

Add me on kik

Ieatlotsofeggs

Or facebook

Daniel viva price

Your a good lad you mate, gutted it never worked out , maybe come with me and my boys next round , we aren't the greatest players but we are happy to die for each other and troll the fuck out people

So who is MR 2 posts

You got the nuts too come out and say when your shit stiring?? Or are you the new Sk troll lol

• I told yall weeks ago that was his multu before i.disbanded izzy great
  • terrible is a nice person, not farmer, so close this topic and go get a life.
  • Farming is hit and miss in sk. Depends who wants it as an excuse to kill someone and if they have the power to do it. That's where the hypocrisy comes in. It should just be one wl, but nobody follows that lol
  • Farming is hit and miss in sk. Depends who wants it as an excuse to kill someone and if they have the power to do it. That's where the hypocrisy comes in. It should just be one wl, but nobody follows that lol
    In my experience its always if someone is large, 1 WL max. For the simple reason that if someone is even 50th in land, more land most likely won't stay. No point killing someone who is gonna end up smaller than they were before.

Top kds should always be slaughtered for farming though, cause even someone like Chaotic would be able to turn that land into a moderate gain.
  • Top 3 land this round all have not farmed a single bit of land...all the farmers are dead or lost it all.
    In my experience its always if someone is large, 1 WL max. For the simple reason that if someone is even 50th in land, more land most likely won't stay. No point killing someone who is gonna end up smaller than they were before.

Top kds should always be slaughtered for farming though, cause even someone like Chaotic would be able to turn that land into a moderate gain.
    ive seen both you and chaotix play for years now Zeal and even though you may think otherwise, i defo have him down as a better builder and defo a better player than you are mate, i have never actually seen you do anything in game. ive seen you promise alot but deliver nothing, the odd semi ok DW is about it. The type anyone whos active could make.
  • Im not good, I admit that often, I do enjoy the lolz this game offers though :D
  • Im not good, I admit that often, I do enjoy the lolz this game offers though :D
    come on Zealy, you could of given me more than just that !
  • edited March 2015
    Farming is hit and miss in sk. Depends who wants it as an excuse to kill someone and if they have the power to do it. That's where the hypocrisy comes in. It should just be one wl, but nobody follows that lol
    You have a good point Barricade. Let us expand this into a discussion.

Sometimes, the politics defines it differently depending on who has power. There should be a universal consensus among leaders and AL to what needs to be done on FARMING ISSUES. This is as old as I am in SK terms.
    I had it possible with universal bashing rules 10 years ago, if you hit less than 1/3 of your land size, then that is bashing. That was there to it, and players have the ballpark and can take it as it is.

Now, on this FARMING, I am not sure if the current players can all come to an agreement and put their pros/cons and make a unanimous decision. It would be nice to have some standards, instead of bickering each time the issue comes up. I'm sure some hits are unique and needs more investigation, but some are pretty standard on the scale. I am willing to collect all your ideas, examples, put it on a thread, and see what we can come up with. We can debate it this round, and see if we can put it as universal agreement next round. I know farming is more complicated than bashing...so, I am not sure what else you folks can come up with. I'd be here to add formatting and cleaning up your post.

Now, for example, a farmer owns a farm, and harvest it each season. Therefore the farm is useful as long as the farmer lives.

However, the concept of hitting one WL on a suicider is a slippery slope. A suicider is not a farm technically, because it is a one time harvest and its burned, killed, free land..whatever label you can attach to it.

In contrast, a farm on the other hand, is maintained and nourish for a good harvest - let it be money or probes.

Now... maybe this is the right time how do you define a farmer in the SK community?
    Lets hear it.
  • someone that needs to be ktd... so stick farmer in front of their name and kill them... clearly :p
  • someone that needs to be ktd... so stick farmer in front of their name and kill them... clearly :p
    define who the farmer is

who is their farms (news ...ip interactions, friend interaction)

how many harvest (lands have they got in the last 3 days...)