Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In game Mod: The Vote

edited February 2015 in General
I realize that BCart will never actually give some one in game mod, but I'm curious to see who the community would want as mod. Is there anyone left in the game honest enough without any strong affiliations that would qualify for the position?

Comments

• probably would be best to have three in order to have checks and balances.
  • The only power they would have would be to disable kingdoms and only for multing. They would have to get majority before they do it though.
  • yeah. that give cart a real human assistant.
  • Mage already voted me :)
  • I'd be an awesome mod, i always log in to play, but hardly go out of newbie.

This means i'd at least shut out those pesky multis.

I also have zero care for ending the game or making scores, or for other people reaching such goals. And no ingame allegiances, nobody can bend my faith.
  • I'd actually be pretty proud of myself if i could help make this place a little better.
  • Shining. Cuz shiny.
  • You think bcart would make someone with the forum name unreliable his in game mod? lol :p
  • i'd just need a one round trial to show efficiency :D
  • You think bcart would make someone with the forum name unreliable his in game mod? lol :p
    Yes. I mean, unreliable is sorta bcarts thing
  • Every one in here has bias, you'd have to make some punjab like the telemarketers be the mod. Cant understand english, malaysian or Neg so theyd be solid
  • Think Damdred would be a good in-game Mod.
  • In game mod would be condemned to play this game forever
  • I demand to be an in-game mod. Nobody can identify cheating as well as me.
  • You could just delete all your kingdoms, that'd probably be as effective as an in game mod
  • no, an ingame mod would disappear on a semi-regular basis and be just as useless as BCart. Trust me ;D
  • no, an ingame mod would disappear on a semi-regular basis and be just as useless as BCart. Trust me ;D
    TMONSTA!!
  • I am probably the only legit / neutral person adequate to give it too

I would probably say

1) myself
    2) Dank

Just 2 of the only honest people left now
  • DOLE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • An in game mod would be good but fining one who is unbiased would be next to impossible with this player base as it is.
  • have a fundraiser add pay some random person the do it
  • Nah it would be pretty easy tetra. No one should need to cheat friends included on a player base of like 200
  • yeah, i dont get the big deal about neutrality. i would have no problem redlining friends if i caught them cheating. my friends should know better anyway
  • shit, i could be an ingame mod. im honest, impartial to the groups who battle for control each round. thanks for all you who totally didnt even nominate me :-$
  • some mods know i've shown throughout different ww games that i have upstanding moral and ethical values :D

dont judge me based on dead animals or murder/insane jokes
  • I'm easily the best choice
  • edited February 2015
    some mods know i've shown throughout different ww games that i have upstanding moral and ethical values :D

dont judge me based on dead animals or murder/insane jokes
  • edited February 2015
    I would take it. I've got plenty of modding experience :)

Esit: All Pirates only ever vote for themselves.