Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Middle School Is In Play

Comments

• Not good, i dont have the time to tutor them properly. Theyll probably attack tomorrow after i explain it.

Thanks for asking az!

I was hoping the sk community would help teach them but there were so pedophiles making negative comments that the idea to persue that option scared me. These are my kids!

So if youre not a weirdo please lend a helping message if you think you found one of my students.
  • anyone in 1:5, send them to me Veii.
  • You know where I am if they need anything.
  • that's the spirit, i'll talk to them in about 10 minutes~~thanks guys!
  • Are they allowed in AFs? Back when new people played we uses to make Q/A threads
  • they are allowed in AFs, but they are new to this.

a lot of people have volunteered to be mentors = thanks!
  • i will direct them to their alliance Q/A threads!
  • they are allowed in AFs, but they are new to this.

a lot of people have volunteered to be mentors = thanks!
    i was a chinese volunteer...

• so how old? what? middle school like years 7 through 9 or something?
  • Got you on that Veii:)
  • 7th grade, so around 11-12
  • the kids told the principal they were getting addicted to a math game that has no graphics!!!

ahahahhaha
  • auhauhauhauh
  • the kids told the principal they were getting addicted to a math game that has no graphics!!!

ahahahhaha
    no graphics

future programmers
  • edited February 2015
    Lol
  • Veii - this is so jokes in a good way....
    You can get class wars haha
    Gd luck mate
    They learn so much.. Kidnaps, robs, suicides, sabotages, arson, missiles, spies
  • They also learn how to have romance with warring kingdoms to create inner conflict. Ahhh young love!
    +1.

Oh behave Mages
  • I fear the day one of them becomes like me >.>
  • I fear the day one of them becomes like me >.>
    Window licking retarded?
  • Nah... ass hole with a pension for vengeance against random people by use of massive amount of multis. AKA that round with steelbattalion
  • edited February 2015
    @Veii have your kids contact me in 1:14. I will offer advice (if they play Misty lol) and will offer Sector Level Protection to the first 5 that end up contacting me. 1:14 has some decent players and better people here (from what I gather) I would love to see a new generation learn properly plus given the opportunity to implement what they learn, which I hope will nurture an addiction... err a love for the game like we have. Plus once outside of a School Setting, these Middle Schoolers can probably talk a lot of shit... which contributes to the Community! :-)
  • @Veii have your kids contact me in 1:14. I will offer advice (if they play Misty lol) and will offer Sector Level Protection to the first 5 that end up contacting me. 1:14 has some decent players and better people here (from what I gather) I would love to see a new generation learn properly plus given the opportunity to implement what they learn, which I hope will nurture an addiction... err a love for the game like we have. Plus once outside of a School Setting, these Middle Schoolers can probably talk a lot of shit... which contributes to the Community! :-)
    you can have one;-) thanks PIE!
  • I also sent a sector message asking for volunteers on other PTs. I am Apiecolypse, SL of 1:14.
  • i gathered;-)
  • What?!! How did you figure it out? I was hidin this round... I gotta get better at this.
  • you said you were in 1.14 and the sl there is a mysty with "pie" in their name, it was a safe guess!?:_)
  • top 100 finish in any category is an automatic +10% on final grade (or lunch on me if you are an A student), top finish in anything is an automatic A no matter your current grade (or lunch if you are already an A student.)

+5% on final grade if you can finish the round and demonstrate reasonable(eyeball test by instructor) attempt at playing.

i might add something that if they complete an essay on how playing starkingdoms opened their minds to how math can be used...haven't decided yet, i'm very much the roguish/cool/expect a lot type of math teacher.

ideas? i'm open to the more respectable of this lot...not the flaming idiotards;-)
  • Maybe have an incentive to drop the lowest test or quiz grade for whoever finishes with the most HoF in a war? Or something to reward for activity to their alliance/sector.
  • Send any Terra middle schoolers my way. I'm far from the best but learned from some damn good people...and I'm a pretty awesome example to follow when it comes to finishing a round Top 10 relatively unscathed while everyone else dies LOL