Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Middle School Is In Play

Comments

• In the new upcoming Disney movie, Hillary Duff must overcome her fear of ______.
  • Two midgets shitting in a bucket
  • lol, this way you're all gonna get veii arrested for introducing midschoolers to a R18 forum
  • You thinking for next round Veii? or ASAP? Man, it would have been awesome to play SK as a school project in middle school. You may get the award for classiest teacher lol
  • You thinking for next round Veii? or ASAP? Man, it would have been awesome to play SK as a school project in middle school. You may get the award for classiest teacher lol
    They are in play

• I hope it is half as successful as the good feelings in this thread.

Thanks all!
    did you ask the girls if they can take a hit or two?

oh god, must not make gangbang jokes with underages...must not....
  • edited February 2015
    If there is any truth to this it will be sad when Veii loses his tenure. It will be something brand new to blame on BCart though and I look forward to that.
  • Two midgets shitting in a bucket
    I hope it is half as successful as the good feelings in this thread.

Thanks all!
    did you ask the girls if they can take a hit or two?

oh god, must not make gangbang jokes with underages...must not....
    If there is any truth to this it will be sad when Veii loses his tenure. It will be something brand new to blame on BCart though and I look forward to that.
    The Neanderthals have arrived!

Welcome, slobbering mouth breathers! How is your crusade against +society+?
  • +1. Popcorns are ready Veii.

Caramel flavoured - the green bin.

The cheesy flavoured popcorn - yellow bin.

Those who ordered cookies, just follow your nose.
  • yom yom yom!

if i slobber grossly on all of the popcorn, do i get to keep it all to myself?
  • edited February 2015
    ~push Veii over~

I forgot to tell you, you are not allowed in the popcorn bins.

Make your own, these are for the kids. i know you made some weird sprinkles on yours..LOL
  • The parents would surely realize you have lost your mind.
  • The parents would surely realize you have lost your mind.
    + 1.
    but....

then middle schoolers on facebook is uber-insanity as well.

• surprised people signed off on it, but fair play. May increase the player base, nice one. im sure everyone here would approve of more players!!
  • edited February 2015
    yes, and i'll definitely not hit on the girls

but just in case, i'll leave my tease pic here

....kidding :P
  • Nah Carts scan doesn't work like that. Unless their BSGids are all similar.
    Cart's scan doesn't care if your BSGids are different.
  • I think this is a cool idea. When I was in middle school we played the stock market game so class online games and stuff isn't new. Hopefully they will stick with it.
  • So Veii... are all the kingdoms that got banned recently your kids?
  • I searched all the sectors, all of the middle schoolers i am aware of are all still nonred:-)

I was worried.

iLl ask around tomorrow.
  • Yeah we played that one also, it wasn't a lot of fun. My 3rd grade teacher tried to do some stupid 'Tax Man" game to teach us sales tax, if there was no tax applied, you lost the game. :/
    Yeah tht game sucked because none of us had a clue how to play the stock market
  • a 7th grader said sk was back up and we all rushed to log in!--hahahahha---their kds look sooooooooooo bad!:-) they are all noobish talking, "I built 150 missiles, if you rob me i'm going to bomb you so bad!"

ahahahahahaha
  • please post cords on these nukers! I would like to "examine" them closer
  • a 7th grader said sk was back up and we all rushed to log in!--hahahahha---their kds look sooooooooooo bad!:-) they are all noobish talking, "I built 150 missiles, if you rob me i'm going to bomb you so bad!"

ahahahahahaha
    Sounds like my son.

"mom, if you attack me, and you failed, i will not do my laundry".

• Your kid wins.

Instantly wins.
  • With my track record, you are so right Darubian.

I will be doing laundry if that's the bet.
  • Time for obscene avatars
  • we should. bring on the grandma ones
  • how'd your middle schoolers do? They still liking the game after coming out of Noob?
  • There are a number of KDs that share this IP that are all around the same land and NW and haven't been disabled. So I'm guessing these are the IPs that his class is on?

IPvSK2: 957-BB-21-F2