Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMS vs DMSNub, Spectre, Helix, Santa Baby

1235»

Comments

• Shining > Rayzar
  • Teehee you think Shining rages. I just found it funny how you PM me, ask for help with activity and sector, I clearly tell you idgaf about the round and my life is more important but I'll make a hit then and send out a PM, I come back to you crying about my sector being whores and the worst. Don't play all buddy buddy then talk shit about me and expect not to get called out. Consider this your welcome back to this shithole.

And um, what am I shitting on right now? That was a very vague statement. Do you mean the week long KTs of Nightmares and Moogle? How much longer would Nightmares have been with you guys failing if I hadn't first broke? And Moogle got finished by multis. No pride to be taken in that. Yeah, lots done. Oh wait!! You guys claimed the Zveris kill. Good thing I was the only one in Santa that could break when he was posted. =l

I ain't raging, bruhz, just making it very clear that we do not know each other and are not friends and therefore you have nothing to say about me. Don't post about me or my sector when you don't know shit and we'll be alright.

Also funny I don't know what I'm talking about when I know everything that has happened this round as an inactive ROFL. You don't need to log into SK to be on AIM.

Tldr: Shining rage rage rage rage rage and I'm STILL better AL than you lololol
  • Better at being 13 anyhow. You win
  • Shining > Rayzar
    i love both of them for not kt'ing me when i was alive after hitting aza :)

• That was a compliment. I started playing SK in '01 at age 10 and never changed how I played or acted. You gave me 3 extra years, thanks Ray!

ArA, I couldn't singlehandedly KT you, you know, and for all the hate towards DMS, activity was miserable. I'm sure there would've been even less on you LOL
  • That was a compliment. I started playing SK in '01 at age 10 and never changed how I played or acted. You gave me 3 extra years, thanks Ray!

ArA, I couldn't singlehandedly KT you, you know, and for all the hate towards DMS, activity was miserable. I'm sure there would've been even less on you LOL
    WAIT WUTT? you wanted to kt me :'( :'( :'(

• I just like KTs. I ALd once. Been addicted ever since. =D
  • 1:8 didnt get decimated by DMS they got decimated by the multis working for DMS.
    You mean the same multi that finished off Moogle? STFU with your bs crying... my sector lost #1 body language, moogle,, winter, foe... 1:4 lost snoopy who was top 5, nothing who was top 5... so I'm a go ahead n say losing 6 top 10 kds is hurting too... I hope he picks me next
  • 1:8 did take a little bit of a beating /:)
  • edited February 2015
    kinda wish I had just let the multis take over my sector.
    1:8 didnt get decimated by DMS they got decimated by the multis working for DMS.
    You mean the same multi that finished off Moogle? STFU with your bs crying... my sector lost #1 body language, moogle,, winter, foe... 1:4 lost snoopy who was top 5, nothing who was top 5... so I'm a go ahead n say losing 6 top 10 kds is hurting too... I hope he picks me next
    Cry much?
  • The only person who makes shining truly rage is me
  • kinda wish I had just let the multis take over my sector.
    1:8 didnt get decimated by DMS they got decimated by the multis working for DMS.
    Cry much?
    Lol wtf are you talking about?

• The real winners r the dead ones lol
    I just have hug Shining. Welcome back Shining!!!
  • XD I came back to aliveness. Not sure how welcoming that is haha.

Also,
    The only person who makes shining truly rage is me
    True.
  • I make shine rage with ecstacy.
  • I make shine rage with ecstacy.
    sounds a lot like surprise butt sex :D

• is there still a war?
  • is there still a war?
    did it ever qualify as a war? :P
  • No Dms stopped because the other alliances stopped.
  • I was happy when this threads last post was surprise buttsecks.

Now I'm disappointed.
    Did the other alliances actually stop, or did their kd's just stop following the posted kts? :P
    Did the other alliances actually stop, or did their kd's just stop following the posted kts? :P
    a perfectly valid question.

• Did the other alliances ever follow the posted KTs?
    So, for santababy, this is the deal. I logged in and saw a thread saying we had declared war, so I was like "cool, time to go do some damage". So I check the first target and get his coords and go to his kingdom to probe him. At this point I figure out that he is not in the alliance that we just declared war on. We had declared war on the top alliance, then gone all squirrel shit crazy and targeted some random loser in one of our allies' alliance.

Imagine how much faith I had in our leadership's ability to pick KTs after this moment.

So, for santababy, this is the deal. I logged in and saw a thread saying we had declared war, so I was like "cool, time to go do some damage". So I check the first target and get his coords and go to his kingdom to probe him. At this point I figure out that he is not in the alliance that we just declared war on. We had declared war on the top alliance, then gone all squirrel shit crazy and targeted some random loser in one of our allies' alliance.

Imagine how much faith I had in our leadership's ability to pick KTs after this moment.

lol

lol
  • okay, I'm organizing groups of 4 again.

let me know how many have premium accounts and i'd arrange. I think I will renew my premium as well.