Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Central City?

2»

Comments

• Bwahahaha pussyboiis and their big mouths
  • Lol a bot thnx to ur kt. And retard of the yr goes to fox. Get a room with pretty princess ur kids can be the downfall of mankind.
    Typical, open your mouth before reading previous post. Where you born an idiot or did you have to work at it? I think it's plausible he gave his log in information to one of the many bots. Most likely he gave it to one in our sector. After Jesters KT on him he went inactive. Then all the sudden he's back but with the same IP as the bots. His kingdom attacked our sector and helped the other bots in taking over SL. Right before we finished him off he went inactive again.

Oh and I would rather be in a room with pretty princess than here. They are so much better too look at and so much more fun than you will ever be.

I also like that you said my kids can be the downfall of man. Like it's an option for them. I guess anybody's kid could really be the downfall of mankind if you think about it. However, I don't have kids and I don't plan on it in the future.

• I also like that you said my kids can be the downfall of man. Like it's an option for them. I guess anybody's kid could really be the downfall of mankind if you think about it. However, I don't have kids and I don't plan on it in the future.
    how come you don't want to have kids?

• I also like that you said my kids can be the downfall of man. Like it's an option for them. I guess anybody's kid could really be the downfall of mankind if you think about it. However, I don't have kids and I don't plan on it in the future.
    Woah man, we're getting deep. Dr Phil got nothing on Ara
  • Ara, you are like my young brother. :) LOL
  • Lol a bot thnx to ur kt. And retard of the yr goes to fox. Get a room with pretty princess ur kids can be the downfall of mankind.
    Typical, open your mouth before reading previous post. Where you born an idiot or did you have to work at it? I think it's plausible he gave his log in information to one of the many bots. Most likely he gave it to one in our sector. After Jesters KT on him he went inactive. Then all the sudden he's back but with the same IP as the bots. His kingdom attacked our sector and helped the other bots in taking over SL. Right before we finished him off he went inactive again.

Oh and I would rather be in a room with pretty princess than here. They are so much better too look at and so much more fun than you will ever be.

I also like that you said my kids can be the downfall of man. Like it's an option for them. I guess anybody's kid could really be the downfall of mankind if you think about it. However, I don't have kids and I don't plan on it in the future.
    If you're gonna try to Insult people you really should use spell check! "where you born an idiot?" Smh using mediocre words doesn't make you sound intelligent, if he gave his login info away then he's a idiot and breaking rules... so fuck him and his bullshit holistic approach to everyone's play style but his own... fucking hypocrites
  • he went inactive after the BS

multi took his account over

I killed him.

end of story.

Woah man, we're getting deep. Dr Phil got nothing on Ara
    just curious, some have simple reasons, some have complicated ones

If you're gonna try to Insult people you really should use spell check! "where you born an idiot?" Smh using mediocre words doesn't make you sound intelligent, if he gave his login info away then he's a idiot and breaking rules... so fuck him and his bullshit holistic approach to everyone's play style but his own... fucking hypocrites
    lol hilarious, you call me out my spelling even though your first post is full of improper spelling... oh the irony.
  • Serious business this game is...
  • Serious business this game is...
    Odnar think you play game wrong.

lol hilarious, you call me out my spelling even though your first post is full of improper spelling... oh the irony.
    Ummm do you realize that I'm not lumberjack? I mean it doesn't matter what you say b.c your a shit player, absolutely garbage ... fuck off n cut your wrist alrdy pussyboii
  • come on ChefGreg.... easy ....

we need more new players - be a little bit inclusive....
    ~here, let's have more popcorn~
  • edited January 2015

Ummm do you realize that I'm not lumberjack? I mean it doesn't matter what you say b.c your a shit player, absolutely garbage ... fuck off n cut your wrist alrdy pussyboii
    Awe.... aren't you precious. However, you have my apologies.

Ash, I've been gone for 2 years. Just recently came back to see what's going on. Still the same B.S. just a lot more Multi's.

• GFX: Yeah, they started using some of their spare time, learning to code a little bit. Either they code a script to by pass captcha or they manually enter it?

Still makes me feel so less intelligent compared to them or lazy...haha
  • No clue, but it's annoying either way. You kill one and it just creates another one.
  • You kill one, and then it re-created, landed in your sector....that annoys me.
  • With 200+ bots, no way this person is entering the captcha manually. Has to be exploiting a security flaw obviously.

No doubt, we killed three in our sector and then two more popped up.
  • come on ChefGreg.... easy ....

we need more new players - be a little bit inclusive....
    ~here, let's have more popcorn~

What? I was only trolling!
  • popcorn for trolls...hehe