Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long will SK last and why will it end?

Comments

• Mav and BCart had a falling out, that's why he left.
    Since our launch in 1999 we have received over 1 billion page views and our popularity continues to grow.
    Always makes me lol.

• Mav and BCart had a falling out, that's why he left.
    Since our launch in 1999 we have received over 1 billion page views and our popularity continues to grow.
    Always makes me lol.

I always wonder though about Mav, he was always patient. And for him to walk out, must be a big deal.
  • I believe Maverick has contributed to a few other games back in those days, wonder if he's still around.
  • Im not sure if Mav ever get his way back here.
  • I'd probably never return if someone took something I helped create/maintain and ran it into the ground. It's probably 1/2 the reason programers have trust issues amongst other programmers on projects like these.
  • That too.

Even Steve Jobs has his own fall out with his own company.
  • I'd probably never return if someone took something I helped create/maintain and ran it into the ground. It's probably 1/2 the reason programers have trust issues amongst other programmers on projects like these.
    Bean go read Veiis thread thnx
  • Bean, clone sk for me!
  • Bean, why you go so well with rice?
  • A friend from back when I played this game mentioned I'd been named in the 'guess the next poster' thread. I had a moment of disbelief that these forums still existed and anyone still played this shit-tier game. I only played because I had dial-up 10+ years ago.

Y'all are masochists.
  • edited March 2015
  • A friend from back when I played this game mentioned I'd been named in the 'guess the next poster' thread. I had a moment of disbelief that these forums still existed and anyone still played this shit-tier game. I only played because I had dial-up 10+ years ago.

Y'all are masochists.
    Says the fgt who streams World of tanks lulz.
    It never crossed my mind that someone would get defensive about this game.
  • edited March 2015
  • edited January 2015
    Rob you are a donkey. Go back to the discotec with your Jesus O-Face tattoo.
  • edited March 2015

Get on my socioeconomic level you gutter snipe. You couldn't afford a trip to the US without sucking dick for a year.
  • edited March 2015
  • edited January 2015
    I figured you were in some central american county based on your mouth and your charred skin you dirtball.
  • edited March 2015
  • edited January 2015
    I'll send you pics from Hawaii vacation this summer. Deal? ;)
  • edited March 2015
  • You both sound like Americans to me
  • Lol, how about I send pics from my euro vacations?

I'm done, I've got work to do this morning. Get back to the fields rob.
  • edited March 2015
  • hum...i think i'll go apply for a housekeeper job in a rich wifey's house, then post pics here
  • Of all the things on these forums, this is perhaps the most disgusting conversation of them all
  • go look for the feral cats thread, pie can guide you
  • Of all the things on these forums, this is perhaps the most disgusting conversation of them all
    I know ray. SK will never end, why do people have to be so gross and talk about it ending.

Rob, I like you. What is your steam name? Are you buying evolve next month?

Y'all are masochists.
    +1

• I still love Aerk.