Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• i play, mostly on BR server, but also have a lv.30 acc on US
    so i only go US when ppl call to play :)
    because of the permanent 250 latency
    btw, i dont rage or curse people for being noob, so even if you dont know much, i'd rather play with people i know than total strangers, its more fun like this
  • I'm playing Rogue legacy
    Fun game, but I got bored with it after a couple of days. Doesn't help that I just cant stand platformers. Playing with a controller helped a bit, otherwise I wouldn't have played for more than an hour, but it still just gets meh after a bit.
    Fun game, but I got bored with it after a couple of days. Doesn't help that I just cant stand platformers. Playing with a controller helped a bit, otherwise I wouldn't have played for more than an hour, but it still just gets meh after a bit.
    i like Contra
  • I am done with rogue legacy (I've done everything except beat the uber bosses that are just dumb) and starting the Witcher #1 as well as playing some lovely planet.
  • are they dumb beacuse you suck?
  • Biohazard Remastered Edition.
    2 of them aren't bad, but the dungeon one and the tower one are just ridiculous. Sometimes you get some crap options several times too; my venerable line of gay dyslexic mages.
    I am on ng+ x4 and the normal bosses are easy enough. The uber bosses just take a lot of patientce, retrying, and luck. Also you have no control over your heroes skills in the uber fights. The eyeball is just dumb.

So yes I suck, but only because my time is precious and I want to play new games.
  • Candy Crush Level 101...
  • Free games
    Smite(use me as a referer (HungLower) and get extra shit!)
    Planetside 2
    World of tanks

Paid games

How does this referer works?

go to your profile while in game and the top tabs should see Refer a friend next to Clans. if you have installed the game within the last 10 days or less you can add a referrer and it gives you extra favor and gems when you level and when you play with the referrer.
  • D&D

All the time
  • I play World of Tanks. My Twitch stream is twitch.tv/aerkusa

If you want to play, let me send you an invite and you'll get 1.5x XP whenever we platoon together. I also have a bonus code for a free premium tank, some premium currency, and some premium time.
  • I play World of Tanks. My Twitch stream is twitch.tv/aerkusa

If you want to play, let me send you an invite and you'll get 1.5x XP whenever we platoon together. I also have a bonus code for a free premium tank, some premium currency, and some premium time.
    I recently got back into it. Tons of maps I've never seen before and I also got some free premium tanks :D
  • Xel hit me up, same name as on here.
  • Are you on NA server?
  • Xelium, but you should already have me on your list... unless you deleted me, jerk.
  • I too play world of tanks, i havent for a few months but i have a few tier 10 tanks and about 20 tanks total, kv-5 FTW lol

Just started playing ANOTHER free game the other day Hawken, pretty bad ass, First person shooter Mech warrior game, customizable mechs, multiple game modes, co op and pvp and again it's free
  • The only game I play is puzzle command. Best game of all time.
  • Ya I still have you on my friends list xel
  • edited January 2015
    I hated Steam then Civ V came out and you could only play it there. As I loved Civ I gave in. Then I ran into LoosSerine and added him. I was shocked by how many games he had and I wanted to narrow the gap. Soon I learned about bundles and that everything would eventually show up with a huge discount in a sale. Slowly but surely over several years I have begun to catch up, although he is still over 150 games ahead. I stare at this thread and post every so often what I consider myself to be playing, but honestly I have no clue. I'll just stare at Steam sometimes and read their forums without playing a single thing. I built a nice rig so that I could play anything without any drama, and all the accessories. Before this I always thought man I wish I had a nice rig, I wish I had all of those games Lews is rockin, but now I don't know. I can't play all of these games it's pure insanity. I bought endless space and endless legend and I'm like wtf hurry up I don't have time for this let's do 50 turns at once come the @#$% on! I'm curious if Lews has this issue.
  • i got steam for civ 5 and still playing it
  • Beyond Earth needs a whole lot of love I had hoped for much more.
  • barely any depth in that game, good game until you realise its a piece of crap game
  • Playing lovely planet a bit. Probably done with that for now.

I am playing the witcher #1...

I'm going to finish year walk...my first try scared the shit out of me. Cool, pretty game.

DOTA here and there still.
  • lol dank. first world problems. I also purchase a lot of humble bundles with no intention to play them. :(
  • Buying evolve on PC. Let me know if you are down.
  • Beat child of light this week (I recommend it to you old school active battle RPG fans). Back to the Witcher #1!
  • Checkin' out the latest Starbound update primarily, this week. Been playing the PC version of GTA IV, to prep up for the PC version of V. I just got a 60% coupon for Fable Anniversary too, so I may pick that up and see what happens.