Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 1 hit per suicider/disbander rule

1235»

Comments

• ER you have such a way with words as to make the subject of your position seem comical.

I just like to troll the old timers that believe they run the show.
  • Pie is by far the most useless and stupid PF user in a long, long while.
    Since... You signed up?

I dont ever remember addressing you directly until you started on me for no reason other than my sexiness, I guess.. If I really cared what you thought, I just might change what I say to appease you. But I really dont give a fuk about you and what you say. I respond because you are so easy. According to dank at least
  • I don't believe you did either, but you did direct towards the general public, and as a member of the general public I responded. You took offense at me ridiculing your stupidity and then continued with your obsession of balls and vaginas. And if you cared about people sucking your balls you should stop Tyrsis, he's the only one sucking up to you right now.

You see that end part I was just trolling Tyrsis.
  • But... I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!!!11111
  • edited September 2011
    That was before you stood me up on our date! ;;)
  • September 24, 13:51:19 Our brave kingdom Tiesto (2:16) attacked Cheat (2:16) and conquered 305 planets.
    September 24, 13:51:22 Our brave kingdom Tiesto (2:16) attacked Cheat (2:16) and conquered 260 planets.
    September 24, 13:51:24 Our brave kingdom Tiesto (2:16) attacked Cheat (2:16) and conquered 223 planets.
    September 24, 13:51:24 Our kingdom Cheat (2:16) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    September 24, 13:52:05 Our kingdom Cheat (2:16) bravely defended against Lume (2:17) and lost 192 planets.
    September 24, 13:52:11 Our kingdom Cheat (2:16) bravely defended against Lume (2:17) and lost 155 planets.
    September 24, 13:52:21 Our kingdom Cheat (2:16) bravely defended against Lume (2:17) and lost 124 planets.

2 more friend farmers to kill
  • Oh for fucks sake just because the guy got good lands from a suicider/disbander doesn't mean all hell broke loose and everyone needs to kill him. Sorry he threatens your monopoly up top.
  • Can farming get more obvious than last posted case? How can you be defending that?
  • And AGAIN they farm ANOTHER KD. Universal KD on Lume this instant.

September 26, 18:36:43 Our brave kingdom Stairway to Heaven (1:18) attacked Murcielago (1:4) and conquered 277 planets.
    September 26, 18:36:53 Our kingdom Stairway to Heaven (1:18) bravely defended against Tiesto (2:16) and lost 347 planets.
    September 26, 18:36:58 Our kingdom Stairway to Heaven (1:18) bravely defended against Tiesto (2:16) and lost 296 planets.
    September 26, 18:37:00 Our kingdom Stairway to Heaven (1:18) bravely defended against Tiesto (2:16) and lost 254 planets.
    September 26, 18:37:00 Our kingdom Stairway to Heaven (1:18) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    September 26, 18:37:36 Our kingdom Stairway to Heaven (1:18) bravely defended against Lume (2:17) and lost 218 planets.
    September 26, 18:37:40 Our kingdom Stairway to Heaven (1:18) bravely defended against Lume (2:17) and lost 188 planets.
    September 26, 18:37:42 Our kingdom Stairway to Heaven (1:18) bravely defended against Lume (2:17) and lost 162 planets.

• Is this the rule now? only 1 hit a suicider/disbander?
  • Threads full of gay. Gay rule since day 1
  • I say screw all rules except bashing, gangbang and don't multi. Get those right and see what happens. A large amount of disbanded are someone's multi
  • I am happy somebody bumped this thread bc it is an issue. this rd is shit on farming. Maybe I helped it to continue by letting puppy and hyper live. But hey I tried pushing it later at this point what we have set is that we can farm as much as we want bc it's okay. Suicider a day keeps the multis at bay?
  • You are a leader in dms moogle? Your own friends and players do it every round. Tehol for example.

I agree with 1 wl for suiciders and disbanders. 4 wls is a joke. I saw someone say disbanders are free land, it doesnt matter. If that was the case, just disband kds and it becomes legit?

Your friends often run alliances. I suggest your enforce it moogle and stick to it every round. Including your friends. The hypocritcal play in this game is what bothers me the most.
  • Yeeeah, the people against this rule are tools. If you think you should be allowed to use 4 wls, you are more than likely so bad that you need this to compete.

Its too much of a grey area to be legit, so easy to bypass the shitty little rules you guys make. Much easier to just limit hits.
  • edited December 2014
    Actually it was Kes that thought of it and all the ALs and players including all the well known players at the time in the thread voted on it and said yes.
    I was an AL at the time, and I laughed at that thread. I did not agree.
    If I was AL at that time, I do not agree as well. (as mentioned by many of you, there are many ways to get around it, and that is big gray area right there and always debatable depending on who runs SK and whoever crew you have. Farmers can be investigated, and handled case by case. ) Just my 2 cents.

• edited December 2014
    Oh for fucks sake just because the guy got good lands from a suicider/disbander doesn't mean all hell broke loose and everyone needs to kill him. Sorry he threatens your monopoly up top.
    Exactly. This is a valid argument.
  • Yeeeah, the people against this rule are tools. If you think you should be allowed to use 4 wls, you are more than likely so bad that you need this to compete.

Its too much of a grey area to be legit, so easy to bypass the shitty little rules you guys make. Much easier to just limit hits.
    Player made rules. The only Real rules that are being neglected involve multis ;).
  • I am aware barricade and the tehol wanted to die. I really think that's why he did it lol. But yea I have been trying to enforce it all rd. All I got met with was opposition really. So I so stopped caring.
  • I am happy somebody bumped this thread bc it is an issue. this rd is shit on farming. Maybe I helped it to continue by letting puppy and hyper live. But hey I tried pushing it later at this point what we have set is that we can farm as much as we want bc it's okay. Suicider a day keeps the multis at bay?
    Yup was an issue then and still an issue now -- Dont know which is worse the serious amount of Multi Terra's or the blatant farming I have seen this round..

BTW Sci -- you should have backed it :)
  • edited December 2014
    keep record of this dumb intra alliance farming and make sure they all die when naps go down.

December 30, 20:24:33 Our brave kingdom CREAME KADARSIAN (1:20) attacked GB2Ff (1:20) and conquered 126 planets.
    December 30, 20:24:36 Our brave kingdom CREAME KADARSIAN (1:20) attacked GB2Ff (1:20) and conquered 107 planets.
    December 30, 20:24:40 Our kingdom GB2Ff (1:20) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    December 30, 20:24:40 Our brave kingdom CREAME KADARSIAN (1:20) attacked GB2Ff (1:20) and conquered 92 planets.
    December 30, 21:04:13 The kingdom Dempsey land (1:9) attacked GB2Ff (1:20) and conquered 84 planets.
    December 30, 21:04:16 The kingdom Dempsey land (1:9) attacked GB2Ff (1:20) and conquered 72 planets.
    December 30, 21:04:28 The kingdom Dempsey land (1:9) attacked GB2Ff (1:20) and conquered 62 planets.
    December 30, 21:26:24 The kingdom MidValley (1:7) attacked GB2Ff (1:20) and conquered 53 planets.
    December 30, 21:26:31 The kingdom MidValley (1:7) attacked GB2Ff (1:20) and conquered 46 planets.
    December 30, 21:26:36 The kingdom MidValley (1:7) attacked GB2Ff (1:20) and conquered 40 planets.
  • Meh don't look at dms for help. Everytime we try and kill a farmer als get butt hurt as fuck. Clean up ur own trash. Bet they won't.

• The remnants of 2ndC are top KD builders. They practically hold a monopoly on the top 20.
    This is a joke right? 2ndC is a joke as is anyone still rocking any sort of tag. When there is only two or three of you its not a group it's a Dutch rudder
  • Meh don't look at dms for help. Everytime we try and kill a farmer als get butt hurt as fuck. Clean up ur own trash. Bet they won't.
    I don't know about you moogie but I would be happy to take some land from them

• The remnants of 2ndC are top KD builders. They practically hold a monopoly on the top 20.
    This is a joke right? 2ndC is a joke as is anyone still rocking any sort of tag. When there is only two or three of you its not a group it's a Dutch rudder

that 3 years late comeback lol

that 3 years late comeback lol
    And when its one of your buddies, you act like they are innocent and go just as anal. More dms farmers this round than other alliance. I hate hypcritical fucks.