Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK bowl Pick um (Win a date with Meadows)

13»

Comments

• I almost fell into that trap but I figured the TCU offense would easily overwhelm the Ole Miss. Defense (sounds weird saying an SEC defense would get dismantled). 3-0 on the day bringing a good start to the new year hopefully
  • Nah, it wasn't TCUs Offense that won...it was TCUs defense that dominated the game. Ole Miss played good def the first half but had absolutely no help from their offense. I almost picked TCU also because of the receivers being out for Ole Miss but I didn't think it would hamper their offense that much. Better coach won that game.
  • edited December 2014
    I almost fell into that trap but I figured the TCU offense would easily overwhelm the Ole Miss. Defense (sounds weird saying an SEC defense would get dismantled). 3-0 on the day bringing a good start to the new year hopefully
    oh, someone who actually knows whats going on here :D
  • Nah, it wasn't TCUs Offense that won...it was TCUs defense that dominated the game. Ole Miss played good def the first half but had absolutely no help from their offense. I almost picked TCU also because of the receivers being out for Ole Miss but I didn't think it would hamper their offense that much. Better coach won that game.
  • i dont know how any of you thought that boise was going to lose that game. they are unbeatable in big bowl games.
  • whatever, i'm still number dos
  • I almost fell into that trap but I figured the TCU offense would easily overwhelm the Ole Miss. Defense (sounds weird saying an SEC defense would get dismantled). 3-0 on the day bringing a good start to the new year hopefully
    oh, someone who actually knows whats going on here :D
    I'm watching his pick and follow him. LOL
  • edited January 2015
    I stumbled for a stretch. But 3-4 games I whiffed on were decided by less than a TD so they were tossups. For the rest of the schedule. TN/Iowa is tough, I'm a UT fan and my heart and head say go with UT seeing as how they played the top SEC teams pretty close with near wins. ECU should beat Florida. The toughest remaining game to pick in my opinion is UCLA and K. State. I just wish I had gotten in on this game earlier lol
  • if you signed up with espn, you can still join our group and see how you did against everyone, i never locked it
  • I did join it. I just started late because I forgot to make my initial picks so I wound up only getting to pick like that last 15 lol
  • somehow i'm winning with 90% even though i only guessed right 2/3 of the matches
  • GG unreliable. At this rate you might evendors finish in the top 5000, which is really good.
  • one match to go, when will it happen? now i even feel like watching it lol
  • whats the score now?
  • unreliable won, the last games dont matter
  • i double won, thats 2 imaginary dates now
  • i'm really hoping you end up in the top 1000, that'd be really cool...we would throw you an imaginary party!
  • Gratz. Take a screenshot of your date.

Are we going round 3?
  • Gratz. Take a screenshot of your date.

Are we going round 3?
    already did, this one is from when i was taking her back home

imageimage
  • how do i not have permission to delete my own image inside my own post?
  • Jack frost and merida?? Wtf unreliable?
  • lol...gonna have to google jack frost now
  • seems there's a fanfiction about them
  • meadows, lets chat! promisse it wont go as the video below haha

• hahaha, this is so funny.:)