Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your gas prices?

edited December 2014 in General
$1.76

<^>

Comments

• $2.39, f u communist
  • $0.90 Canadian or so per litre
  • its always higher than usual at this time. Blah!
  • Its usually about $3. A gallon, were doin alright lol.
  • 2.21 not to shabby

two months ago was 3.68. So i am not complaining at all
  • edited December 2014
    $1.75 for regular but I like fancy cars so I always go premium. It's under $2 right now which is insane. This is only because the Saudis are making moves though it won't last. They are just setting us up for the future where they slam down their iron fist and gouge the hell out of us.
  • .78 for canadian litre, not overly sure the conversion for you lads.

It's lower than we'd like but not by much. 70-80c/bar is what we'd be happy to see. Perfect middle ground for a stable, happy economy. As someone employed in this industry, this isn't as scary as doom&gloomers want you to think. It has to stabilize eventually, nature of the beast, just depends what side of the business you're on.

The picture will become clearer in the new year, right now its still 2014's budget so they are drilling like mad. I predict at least 25% of the rigs will be racked in January/February, but the servicing of completed wells isn't going to change at all.

Tl;Dr if you are employed in the O&G business, don't be afraid.
  • Yeah, in Ontario I don't think we will see under 80cents. You guys out west pay less.
  • $1.17 per litre. Don't know what that is in galleons. Usually around 1.45-1.55.

You Americans don't realise how good you have it.

OMG PETROL WENT UP 5C PER GALLEON. I CAN'T GET A LARGE TIM HORTONS HOTDOG WITH EXTRA MUSTARD ANYMORE.
  • $1.17 per litre. Don't know what that is in galleons. Usually around 1.45-1.55.

OMG PETROL WENT UP 5C PER GALLEON. I CAN'T GET A LARGE TIM HORTONS HOTDOG WITH EXTRA MUSTARD ANYMORE.
    I know exactly how good I have it lol. Back in the early 2000s went the pe ice per gallon went up, the very fabric of America was threatened. We invaded the middle east, took their natural resources, now its beginning to come back down. Do I agree with how this all went down? No. But I'd much rather my country survive then sone random rag head collect all that money cause he's a jew rat hell bent on flexing his political muscles.

I know exactly how good I have it lol. Back in the early 2000s went the pe ice per gallon went up, the very fabric of America was threatened. We invaded the middle east, took their natural resources, now its beginning to come back down. Do I agree with how this all went down? No. But I'd much rather my country survive then sone random rag head collect all that money cause he's a jew rat hell bent on flexing his political muscles.
    I'm so glad you are ok with sacrificing tens of thousands of my battle buddies for your gas prices. (Pro tip, that had nothing to do with gas going down.)

I'm so glad you are ok with sacrificing tens of thousands of my battle buddies for your gas prices. (Pro tip, that had nothing to do with gas going down.)

Meh, why its going down is no concern to me. I stopped caring about politics a long time ago. Such a waste of time when 90% of the world walks around like retards. BUT the very fabric of what the USA does rely on Cheap prices, including Gas/Oil. Jack that price up, and heads will turn and missiles fly.

And yes, i did enjoy watching your buddies die in guantanamo. **Troll**
  • 79.9 pl
    We're 'Merican bro, wth is that!? :P
  • edited December 2014
    1.47 Euro / liter. yes EU and yes that is about 1 euro worth of taxes included see this img from shell a while ago: note stage 4 is fuel taxes and adds about 0.75 euro and then the VAT applies over the total @ 0.30 euro approx

http://s07.static-shell.com/content/dam/shell-new/local/country/nld/images-notext/supporting/photo/prijzen/infographic-shell-opbouw-brandstofprijs-april-2014.jpg
  • About 2.50 in NY
  • I'm in kansas and it was at 1.87 just two days ago. I'll check it on my way into work.
  • minimum wage (starting tomorrow)= $788

$2,90 gas
    $2,50 alcohol
    $2,30 diesel

• edited December 2014
    Here in the UK, the cheapest is around £1.07 per litre which equates to about US$1.67.
  • Bio is a dutchy?????
    Prices here in belgium dropped hard, €1.06/L for Diesel, €1.198/L for regular (Euro 95), don't remember for premium (Euro 98)

95 & 98 is the octane level basically. The prices are up-to-date as i just went :D
  • 12.00 SEK /Litre
  • so 1gallon = 3.785L
    €1 = 1.22$ (holy shit the euro went down, i remember the good days @ $1.50)
    €1.06/L = $4.012/gallon (for belgium) (so Diesel = Diesel, is there a difference between diesel in the US and EU?)
    €1.198/L = $4.534/gallon (for belgium) (EURO 95 = regular, but regular in the US is 89 octane and premium is 92?, so our fuel is better and less polutent?)
  • I dont even pay attention. I just simply buy gas and pump it.
  • edited December 2014
    I dont even pay attention. I just simply buy gas and pump it.
    Yeah, what are we to do. I stop paying attention.

I like the illustrations that Bio has posted up, explained a lot on the cost you paid.
  • Haha Edmonton Rohan :D where the shots made it equals to 2.25 a gallon or so
  • pls post in USD equivalent per litre (1000ml). Also include your country. Like skydragon did. Thank you.

I like the illustrations that Bio has posted up, explained a lot on the cost you paid.
    pretty much alot of europe has taxes. up to 60% of our gas prices are build up as taxes.

just imagine the US would add $0.50 to each gallon and use that directly for the national debt ;)

pretty much alot of europe has taxes. up to 60% of our gas prices are build up as taxes.

just imagine the US would add $0.50 to each gallon and use that directly for the national debt ;)
    The economy would collapse