Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

biohazard is a faggot

Comments

• lol what did I ever do to you?

• Okay well FACT is you bashed pie right out of newbie mode! Correct? Yea that what's I thought! Keep talking that shit but you bashed, regardless of the reasons or w.e you still did it
    bullshit again. i hit Pie @ 2k land, thats not right out of newbie mode
  • Fair Retal for fair grab is completely acceptable . if you double/triple tap an active Kingdom expect triple retals.
    and were back to the old-school games. every hit gets retalled and you need proper def. im ok with that. but do make it go for everyone :)

thanks
  • Fair Retal for fair grab is completely acceptable . if you double/triple tap an active Kingdom expect triple retals.
    and were back to the old-school games. every hit gets retalled and you need proper def. im ok with that. but do make it go for everyone :)

thanks
    I'm no social justice warrior like LadyA. I'm just playing by the rules I know and love. I speak for no one else. But join me if you wish.
  • The last time I discuss fair hits is hitting someone 2/3 your size. And that's playing skill if you were able to keep your land. If they (the sector of the defender) get your SOM and you are still 15 LD defense points per land, chances are they won't try " a retal stunt". Unless, the make their random grabs base on their Sector News.

Everything has been random grabs in my eyes:

except multiple hits, bashes...which was a social justice cause that I started at least 13 years ago. It was to encourage new players, and help them learn the game, therefore increasing player base. Now, I dont know what its like in this smaller player base universe.
    If I happen to catch someone with bashes, I still pull the connections and kill a basher. That is how far I have tried.

I agree with Psychonaut. That is his alliance rules. He retals every hit. You have to respect that.

Now, I don't really know what you kids are talking about..who hit who? I am pretty sure Bio can hold up his own defense, he is one great player.

I just added my thoughts on Fair Hits, because it was brought up. And Fenris did recognize that if you attack someone 2/3 of your landsize and keep it, great job, hence the HOF points.
    ~Ashy
  • lol what's the difference between retal and grab, then? If I just so happen to grab you, twice, after you grabbed someone, twice, it's fair grab.

lol.
    Shining, I see your point. So, what if someone continue tapping twice, to retal the double tap and so on.... this is like a train that keep running in circles.
    It was so confusing who started what...so as long as it was not multiples hit or bashes, we call it random grabs. ~from old experience ~
  • @LadyAshnod Bio was a good player in my eyes. Great? No, but he could hold his own most rounds and the facr he remade as Oceanic and is doing well says a lot for him. I have never had a problem with Bio beyond a mild argument here and there, that is why I do have such a problem with the bullshit he pulled on me a week ago.

Recap:

Suicided probes to make me powerless
    Triple tapped me
    2nd and 3rd hits were bashes.

Then he tried to claim I was suicided. After I Math'd a little for him, which I shouldn't have had to do considering he was the attacker and should have done that already, I was able to prove that I wasn't. At that point I never heard from him again. If he had just double tapped me without suiciding my power I wouldn't be making a deal of it at all, even with the second hit being a bash. But that shit was some of the pussiest shit I've had done to me in a while. And then when our AL asks for 6 retals for this shit (instead of a KT) Bio hits me again. Fucking Asshole move. If I were an AL I would scrap the 6 retals and KT his ass. You don't hit the kd you are being retalled for pussying on. He then cries that hr got trained the day after hitting me. Bullshit. We were busy with KTs and didnt have time for his stupid shit.

Yes Bio I was almost 2100 land when you did that pussy shit to me.
  • Kt him now then
  • Pie, I did not even know you are still playing.

You guys have some history of back and fort hitting there. You guys best know how to solve it.
  • Its ok Bio is overflowing soo bad right now he either has to disband units or die lol

Mission: Success
    (November 28, 11:24:58)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 309 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: General Biohazard

Planets: 4,675
    Networth: 1,749,260
    Honor: 1,606
    Platinum: 2,483,356
    Power: 260,518
    Population: 4,802

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Oceanic
  • @LadyAshnod theres been no history of back and forth hitting. I have argued with Bio, but never hit him. And this round its 4 hits (two of which were bashes) to none.
  • Now, im totally lost and i'm sorry @PeeEyeEee.

I read up in this thread, it was Aza and Bio on it.

• @LadyAshnod Bio was a good player in my eyes. Great? No, but he could hold his own most rounds and the facr he remade as Oceanic and is doing well says a lot for him. I have never had a problem with Bio beyond a mild argument here and there, that is why I do have such a problem with the bullshit he pulled on me a week ago.

Recap:

Suicided probes to make me powerless
    Triple tapped me
    2nd and 3rd hits were bashes.

Then he tried to claim I was suicided. After I Math'd a little for him, which I shouldn't have had to do considering he was the attacker and should have done that already, I was able to prove that I wasn't. At that point I never heard from him again. If he had just double tapped me without suiciding my power I wouldn't be making a deal of it at all, even with the second hit being a bash. But that shit was some of the pussiest shit I've had done to me in a while. And then when our AL asks for 6 retals for this shit (instead of a KT) Bio hits me again. Fucking Asshole move. If I were an AL I would scrap the 6 retals and KT his ass. You don't hit the kd you are being retalled for pussying on. He then cries that hr got trained the day after hitting me. Bullshit. We were busy with KTs and didnt have time for his stupid shit.

Yes Bio I was almost 2100 land when you did that pussy shit to me.

and this is why we get along so well. ill admit it was an asshole by doing it, and i am accepting retals for those actions accordingly with proportions. By old thing i believe its 1 bashretal or 3 retals for the bash, and you can up that for the multiple hits. Seeing the ammount of news i got the moment after those 4 hits (i pretty much lost my gains) id say that was fair and you didnt hear me bitch too hard other then my usual bitching about being hit (hehe)

So tl;dr yes i was an arse and no hard feeling Pie
  • @LadyAshnod theres been no history of back and forth hitting. I have argued with Bio, but never hit him. And this round its 4 hits (two of which were bashes) to none.
    1 was a bash, 3 where within range (though i agree dodgy) doesnt make it ok. Also i thought you where a diff KD this round? what happend to that?
  • Heavy getting rolled by Bio haha

Wasnt he complaining in another thread about people making him powerless then hitting.
  • The powerless issue was due to the bug, and too many exploit it, and I think @Bcartfall still needs to fix it.

Even that youtube guy made me powerless 5 days in a row, nuke and hit me, just for his giggles.

Bio ranted about this, then nothing ....so, he rock and roll! haha, then the circle of bitching continues
  • edited December 2014
    -
  • more bumps to this topic. if you wanna be a faggot then join next round for i might just AL.....

in other news. you can actually talk with me, i wont deny i can be a fag for a change.
  • don't worry, i still like you :)
  • Sorry, didn't mean to bump it. Commented and wanted to delete, but I can't seem to figure out how to do that.
  • A couple shitty moves in a round doesn't mean a full time fag. For that look at FLAMES. FLAMES not only likes the cock, but he also ordered a mold of Justin Bieber's ass for his alone time.
  • aww it doesnt :( darn....
  • A couple shitty moves in a round doesn't mean a full time fag. For that look at FLAMES. FLAMES not only likes the cock, but he also ordered a mold of Justin Bieber's ass for his alone time.
    Pies right, it's his zx tag that makes him a fag
  • Zx was a fun alliance, so fuck ya'll.
  • Zx was every bit a group of faggots as LT was
  • I do believe that 'haters', as the name implies, and more often than not, are going to hate.
  • I am just so disappointed in Flames right now. I sent him a mold of my ass per his request and now I find out that he ordered one of that pussy Justin Bieber? THIS IS WHY I DON'T COME ON AIM, FLAMES, I CAN'T DEAL WITH ALL THE LIES AND DECEPTION ANYMORE.
  • don't worry, i still like you :)
    Where is the "like" button when you need it!
    Well, why not? Justina is a very pretty lady.