Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Sweetwater]vs[Twilight]

Comments

• Safe cruise 2:18 I believe
    YOU STOLE IT FROM ME... FUN STEALER
  • Oh yeah we knew that
  • Stealer of fun.

lol. Loyalty.
  • If you're alliance crumbles when the AL dies you're probably not destined to win that war after all :P

Does SweetWater know who Twilight's AL is?
    I made Sweetwater purely to war SKPD but Slingpie beat me to it by a day! Then people joined and we've actually had a lot of fun
    Ahh that sucks lol well at least we now have a fun war where NA bashes us both as we try and do anything /shrug
  • What I gather from this thread is that bashing is not allowed no matter what, war or not.

So if you are hit down to 500land, chances are nobody can hit you. Never being able to finish off a kt ftw!

There's a reason some of you are so god awful at this game.
  • How did you gather that? Seems pretty far fetched. Have you been drinking?

Since.. you know. The bashing happened pre war. Now that we are at war. Bashing is happening from NA. They are not at war with us. Sooo. yes. its outside of a war.

Bashing from SW and Twilight to each other is fine
  • Bashing just means you kill the guy bashing and potentially go to war. Crying on the pfs makes no sense to me, why not just pull out your dick and cockslap the offender
  • Bashing just means you kill the guy bashing and potentially go to war. Crying on the pfs makes no sense to me, why not just pull out your dick and cockslap the offender
    What I gather from this thread is that bashing is not allowed no matter what, war or not.

So if you are hit down to 500land, chances are nobody can hit you. Never being able to finish off a kt ftw!

There's a reason some of you are so god awful at this game.
    And I've gathered you either didn't read this whole thread or you have some mental illness. Like Blood said there is one war happening between two smaller alliances while the biggest alliance just bashes whoever they want while that war tries to continue. There is no wartime bashes being reported here. These were not bashes on KTs. Its more of a public announcement that these players listed here have no dignity with regards to the game and that they are ruining a perfectly fun war for no reason.

• I would probably bash you too.
  • Why dont you?
  • edited October 2014
    Still in newb mode. For life.
  • I would probably bash you too.
    Mental illness then.
  • i like reaker, despite him trying to probe me for like 5 days!
    Lol thanks! Who is it I was probing for 5 days?
    look at probe history?
    look at probe history?
    Too complicated for him.
    look at probe history?
    Too complicated for him.
    Well no one can say I don't try to help.
  • You don't try to help.

There, I said it. Proved you wrong didn't I?
  • Still in newb mode. For life.
    haha by far the best noob exits the last 3 rounds
    I like how you farmed the hell out of me and nobody cared.
  • rowdy yates? what is his deal why the hell would you go into vacation mode in the middle of a war. is he that worried about his precious kd hahaha
    I like how you farmed the hell out of me and nobody cared.
    not one word was stated about it, I thought for sure my round was over lol I was a little excited about it, then I kept living :(

rowdy yates? what is his deal why the hell would you go into vacation mode in the middle of a war. is he that worried about his precious kd hahaha

apparently he is really busy at work and has been all round, so probably something with that
  • You don't try to help.

There, I said it. Proved you wrong didn't I?
    That was rude. And uncalled for. And rude. And I thought we were FRIENDS. :((

• still alive :D
    look at probe history?
    well i'll give a hint, the first three letters are the same :D
  • edited October 2014

Too complicated for him.
    Lol this kid literally is mentally challenged. What a poor soul. Yes lets check the probe history so I can see ArAchNid in there. Oh wait youre saying he uses a different name for his KD? Oh wow no one ever does that. Oh wait youre saying I haven't probed anyone in days? Oh wow that never happens. l0l kid please.

Thanks to his hint though (since I asked the question) I was able to find him in the top 100 kds. Something you probably wouldn't have figured out..

• October 16, 23:42:52 Our kingdom Raeker (1:5) bravely defended against mercers boyfriend (2:3) and lost 541 planets.
    October 16, 23:42:55 Our kingdom Raeker (1:5) bravely defended against mercers boyfriend (2:3) and lost 389 planets.

Just posting more bashes so its written down somewhere
  • edited October 2014
    i like reaker, despite him trying to probe me for like 5 days!
    look at probe history?
    well i'll give a hint, the first three letters are the same :D
    Probe history doesn't go back that far :P pretty sure I found you ArAville
  • October 16, 23:42:52 Our kingdom Raeker (1:5) bravely defended against mercers boyfriend (2:3) and lost 541 planets.
    October 16, 23:42:55 Our kingdom Raeker (1:5) bravely defended against mercers boyfriend (2:3) and lost 389 planets.

Just posting more bashes so its written down somewhere
    Did u know that laser dragoons have defense points?