Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf

Comments

• I vote ER, mostly to just tie things up again :p
  • im going with ER
  • Please note that ER started the bandwagon on me and I was the HUNTER.

• edited September 2011
    Please note that Mal is dead and his post should be deleted, fool.
  • Yea so by default ER can't die now because of outside interference. Darkness it is!
  • Good thinking Tyrsis!
  • I hope people die for not voting because not voting is noob. Lets just all change votes to LuXTheReaper for not voting.
  • Inactives will probably get killed off soonish.
  • ER and System are clearly baddies if i die because of this post you will know to kill system or ER next if ER doesnt get lynched.
  • edited September 2011
    Ok lets kill ER and then when he dies and he was good lets kill me. Although ER is my friend and I don't want him to die :(

EDIT: This still means I vote darkness
  • edited September 2011
    DrknssWthn
  • Votes:
    Tmonsta - 5
    DarknessWthn - 4

A fierce debate raged through the village the whole day. Every hint of suspicious activity by their neighbors was scrutinized with the utmost care by the overwrought villagers. In the end, the consensus fell against Tmonsta, for his persecution of the innocent hunter. His fault in the burning of the hunter could not be denied, he had deprived the village of its greatest protector in its moment of greatest need. The detective had also been the first person to speak out against Tmonsta, and now the detective was also dead. The mob quickly grabbed their pitchforks as their agreement was formed and Tmonsta the villager burned at the stake for his blunder.

-Night has begun-
  • Psssh, if the pathetic protector hadn't spoken when dead then I would still be alive.
  • After a long day, the hungry wolves prowled the town early in the evening. One dauntless villager was out and about with a smile on his face. Mau5 had been competing with Tmonsta for the attentions of a certain pretty village girl, and now that Tmonsta was so conveniently dead, he had no doubt she'd welcome him with open arms. Intoxicated by his fantasies of a bedroom conquest, Mau5 dismissed the dangers of the night from his mind. A painfully fatal mistake... He had plenty of time to scream as one werewolf decided to make his smile a permanent fixture. His shrieks of agony echoed through the village as the razor sharp teeth of the loup-garou ripped off his face and devoured his flesh.

The second werewolf, deciding that discretion is the better part of valor, padded off into the shadows to find a quieter meal. Discovering an unbarred window, he slipped inside and dispatched his victim with a single slash through the throat.

The next morning the villagers were all aghast at the bloody remains of Mau5's body, but Lynog the deaf mute was never missed.

-Day has Begun-

(Note to players: this wasn't really a WW double kill, only a narratively convenient way to kill off an inactive.)
  • I vote Drknss
  • DrknssWthn because i love vowels
  • System votes DrknssWthn as well, but will be voting to me over aim due to ban.
  • edited September 2011
    Votes:
    Lux: 1
    Modgy: 1
    DrknssWthn: 5

DrknssWthn's logic failed to save him as the irate mob pounced on him as the next most likely werewolf suspect. As the flames of his pyre consumed him, the innocent villager Drknss noticed a crimson gleam in the eyes of two people in the crowd...

-Night has begun-
  • edited September 2011
    As the stars twinkled to life in the growing darkness, the wolves set forth on their nightly hunt with a specific target in their sights. Their bloodthirsty minds were set on the cruelest of tortures for their victim to be. However, so absorbed were they by these musings, they failed to realize they too were being followed this night. Almost to their victim's house, they sudden froze, alerted by primal instinct to the imminent threat. Realizing that the wolves' acute senses had picked her up, the Twilight fan ran around the corner of the building and dashed at the wolves screaming, "Bite me! Bite me!"
    The wolves reeled back in horror as they saw their nemesis glowing in the night from the protective blessings of the priest's holy item. Yelping like dogs, the wolves fled the scene with their tails between their legs.

-Day has begun-
  • Traveller Lews walks by, sees a bunch of dead bodies, some hippies parading around a campfire, and what supposedly looks like a village.

'Nah, this place gives me the shits, I bet it has werewolves...I'll look for somewhere WITHOUT werewolves. Saves me from all this drama.'
  • edited September 2011
    I vote Sci

Edit: Changed my mind, i vote Modgy
  • edited September 2011
    I'd vote Gaga but I'm almost certain it's modgy!
  • I vote Lux
  • sorry i was inac couldnt remember my log in stuff.. i vote Modgy as well
  • System Votes Sci.
  • edited October 2011
    Votes:
    Modgy: 3
    Scientology: 2
    Lux: 1

On this day the villagers thought long and hard about their predicament. Their numbers were dwindling quickly; With 7 dead, and the Weres running free, the wolves seemed to have the upper hand. With painstaking internal debate, each man voted according to his conscience, and in the end, it was Modgy who was sent to the stake. As the fires of cleansing consumed him, this innocent villager cursed them all with his last soot-ridden breath.

-Night has Begun-
  • The Twilight Fan was hot on the tail of the wolf she had identified, employing her stealthiest stalking techniques to get closer than ever as the wolf left his house to meet up with his partner for their nightly hunt. As she furtively followed the wolf slinking through the shadowed streets, she contemplated her best chance to get herself bitten. As the wolves slipped inside an open window, she decided on a course of action and entered the victim's house through the back door. Creeping through the hallway, she heard some muffled gasping noises coming from a half open doorway. Throwing the door wide open, she leaped through and was struck with astonishment at the sight of the wolves strangling their victim with their tails. Flinging herself across the bed, she seized a wolf's tail and clenched it in her fists yelling, "I won't let go until you let me into your miiiiiiiinnnnddd!"

The wolf gave a mighty shake and jumped for the window, leaving the Twilight fan with nothing but two fistfuls of fur, and a half-strangled but very grateful villager.

-Day has Begun-
  • I'll vote Sci again..