Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf

edited September 2011 in General
Werewolf

Werewolf takes place in a turn basis. One night turn followed by a day turn. Every player with a nighttime role makes their move during the night period by messaging the narrator, and then joins all of the other players, known as villagers, in selecting a player to burn at the stake during the day period.

Setting:
A small villages lies peacefully in the countryside, bordered on the west by a dark and wild wood; everyone in the village has their jobs and the community lives happily. However, one dark and stormy night, two poachers went out hunting and encountered something that forever changed the course of life in the village and now threatens its very existence. That night they were both attacked and bitten by a red-eyed creature they recognized as the legendary loup-garou. They managed to ward off the beast after a struggle, but their doom was already upon them. As they made their way back to the village, they could feel the disease growing inside them. Desperately, they agreed to conceal their aliment, for the legends tell of the fate of those bitten by the creature: death by fire. However, the newly born wolves left signs of their change, alerting the villagers to their presence.

We all live in this village and among us are the two werewolves. The villagers must seek out these creatures and kill them before the wolves kill every inhabitant of the village.

Roles:

The Wolves
There are two werewolves hidden among the people of the village. The wolves have the power to kill one person every night. One wolf will take the role of the Alpha wolf. If the Alpha’s partner is killed, and the Alpha remains alive, the Alpha gains the power to bite one villager and turn him or her into a wolf. If the Alpha dies first, the beta does not gain this power.

The Hunter
The Hunter is a vigilante out to cleanse his village of the werewolf threat. During the night, the Hunter may choose one person to kill. However, the Hunter has only three silver bullets in his possession, so he must choose to spend them wisely.

The Detective
The Detective was once the village librarian, but long nights of reading Sherlock Holmes have convinced him that he is the only person capable of ferreting out clues on who the hidden wolves may be. The Detective can see the role of one person every night.

The Priest
The priest is in possession of a sacred item which repels the evil werewolves. He may choose one person per night to protect with this item.

The Thief
The Thief is a sneaky chap who can rob a man blind… Or in this case, steal his role away and assume it as his own. The Thief only has 1 chance to steal another person’s role. If the Thief steals the role of a Werewolf, that wolf will die. He may choose to execute this power any night in the game.

Cupid
At any point in the game (night action only), Cupid may choose to link the fates of any two players. These two players will assume the roles of Romeo and Juliet; if one is killed, the other suicides. Cupid may only exercise this power once during the game. Cupid will not know the roles of any players while making his decisions.

Romeo/Juliet
These star-crossed lovers have had their fates linked by the hands of the God of Love. If one member of the pair dies, the other will suicide. Cupid will not know the roles of any players; therefore, Romeo and Juliet could also have any other role in the game.

The Twilight Fan
The Twilight Fan wanders the night, desperately seeking to join the werewolf pack. The twilight Fan will choose one person to follow each night. All night time players (not wanting to hear a 12 hour monologue about how hot Jacob is) will flee if followed, abandoning their target.

The Drunken Fool
In the event of a tie during day time voting, the Drunken Fool's vote is not counted. The Drunken Fool is a requested role assigned to System. The Fool is eligible for additional roles.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Player List:
    1. Crash - Dead (Cupid)
    2. DrknssWthn - Dead (Villager)
    3. GagazetSK - Dead (Priest)
    4. LuXTheReaper - Dead (Twilight Fan)
    5. lynog - Dead (Villager)
    6. Mal - Dead (Hunter)
    7. Mau5 - Dead (Villager)
    8. Modgy - Dead (Villager)
    9. Phantom - Dead (Thief - Villager)
    10. Scientology - Dead (Wolf)
    11. System - Winner! (Wolf)
    12. TJx2ndCx - Dead (Villager)
    13. TMonsta - Dead (Villager)
    14. Zeality - Dead (Detective)
  • edited September 2011
    We are starting in a night phase. Roles have been assigned, if you did not recieve a role, you are a villager. Please no talking during night phase.
  • As darkness swept over the still peaceful village, the werewolves could feel their first change ripping through their bodies. The agony of transformation drove them mad as their bones stretched and reformed. In a berserk rage, they attacked the first person they came across, ripping into him with their claws and teeth. Their victim, Crash, died slowly, gushing blood from severed arteries. One wolf, returning to sanity a little sooner than the other realized what they had done, and quickly dragged the body over to the Hunter's shed, and hung it on a meat hook, hoping to divert suspicion away from the true culprits.

Unfortunately for the wolves, Crash had been followed that night by the detective. The detective was unable to recognize the wolves in their fully transformed state, but he was able to follow them to the shed. Deciding to take a risk, the detective slipped into the shed after the wolves left and searched Crash's body for clues. However, all he found were a small pink bow and two heart shaped arrows.

As the villagers stir awake and unbar their doors in the daylight, who will they blame for this monstrosity?

Day Time has begun.
  • Ma ma ma ma MAL!
  • eggnog shall ward off the fiend!
  • I vote the drunken fool
  • I second that motion.
  • Let's b-b-b-b-bandwagon! Mal!
  • Bandwagon it is! Mal!
  • lynch Ixta :D
  • In a bizarre twist of fate, a new come visitor to the village was struck by lightning out of the clear blue sky. Believing it to be an act of God, the villagers hurriedly dumped Fepo's charred body in the forest and tried to forget the incident entirely.
  • You will all be very sorry if i die.

IT'S ER
  • ER is seriously trying to pull your guy's strings. I have proof.

ER: Mal I am trying to create a bandwagon against you to pull everyone's strings.
    Mal: You are mean.
    ER: I am evil incarnate.
    Mal: But I'm such a nice guy.
    ER: I take sick pleasure in lynching nice guys.
  • I change my vote to mal
  • IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE.
  • Sorry mal i love you bro but im voting

MAL
  • Such a fake convo, this is how it would have gone.

ER: Mal, I am trying to create a bandwagon against you to pull everyone's strings.
    Mal: You are mean.
    ER: I am evul incarnate. None can stand in my way.
    Mal: But I'm such a nice guy.
    ER: I take a perverse pleasure in lynching nice guys. Especially ones that are my friends. MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
  • Oh no ER the evil magician!
  • I edited it to make you look nicer
  • Votes:
    Mal: 7
    ER: 2
    System: 2

The mob's rage knew no bounds as they traced Crash's splattered blood to the Hunter's shed. Knowing that the hunter was prone to venturing forth into the forest more often than his fellow citizen of the village, they quickly agreed he was the most likely to have been bit by the loup-garou, and with this fresh evidence hanging off a hook in his shed, he was definitely the werewolf killer. The innocent Hunter Mal vehemently protested this assumption of guilt, but his struggles were to no avail. The villagers' opinions were set in stone, and as the sun faded in the west, Mal's bonfire was a false beacon of hope to the terrorized crowd.

Hoping for a better tomorrow, the villagers carefully barred their doors and went to bed.

-Night has begun-
  • WELL LOOKIE HERE
  • The wings of night followed the setting of the sun, enveloping the village in darkness. As the shadows lengthened, the Werewolves stirred in anticipation. They had felt the thrill of the kill and escaped retribution. This night, they felt only the flush of power as their change swept over them with the rising of the moon.

As the night wore on, their frustration grew; all their prey was locked behind closed doors. ...All but one person, that is. A single foolish soul ventured forth into the shadowed night, hoping for another chance to ferret out the identity of the Weres. Perhaps the detective had read too many fantasy books in his days as a librarian; trusting that good intentions could save the day from the forces of evil. Zeality never noticed the wolves stalking him, only the bite that hamstrung him right before the wolves ate him alive.

A few scattered bones and splatters of gore were a rude awakening for the villagers the next morning, as they realized they had yet to eradicate the monsters in their midst.

-Day has begun-
  • Sherlock never got to see the light of day :(
  • I vote DrknssWthn
  • I'm retarded. Just gunna wait for an even vote then try to break a tie.
  • I vote DrknssWthn, I mean his name is telling us he has an evil inside him, just like the werewolves evil live inside them during the day!