Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

Comments

• Not really rage... more like resigned quit. Whats the point when you get triple bashed twice and no one will do shit about it. You wont police your own. You wont even play fairly. Its like Jamaica vs Russia... cause you guys are cold hearted bastards and we are just fucking tiny. I will be back next round. You havent ruined the game for me. Just the round.
    There are no bash rules in war... And when has an alliance punished their own for a bash? You sound like a little ass bitch. I have your fails and probes to let me know its an official rage quit. Now I can watch you die slow.
  • -amused- So...was this the one who said he could mount a Uni-wide rebellion?
  • edited October 2014
    well people should have listened to fatcep early and not been so fucking dumb and short sighted. no one wanted to gang up early so now all you dumpster newbs can get farmed

and menance to society you have no reason to bitch about getting hit, you were TOLD that the nap with NA wouldnt last and your IQ was too low to realize it. So you didnt defend your kds from NA now you are sad they are moving on to others.

Jesus christ the IQ around here seems like its almost double digits.
  • Given 100 is average...

It's okay. Insults can be tricky.
  • You guys shouldn't be so mean to pie, honestly if flames or gogeta or a few others were in the AL controls the nap with Pie would of never dropped.

His "rebellion" or gangbang could of taken place and been effective but nobody wanted to they were just content with being farmed. I don't blame pie for the way he handled the round at all. See you net round pie
  • Pie for pres.

I dont know if ill be back next round but if so i hope im working with pie.
  • This thread is so fun.
  • well people should have listened to fatcep early and not been so fucking dumb and short sighted. no one wanted to gang up early so now all you dumpster newbs can get farmed

and menance to society you have no reason to bitch about getting hit, you were TOLD that the nap with NA wouldnt last and your IQ was too low to realize it. So you didnt defend your kds from NA now you are sad they are moving on to others.

it's not like this doesn't happen every game. it's like.....
    how do you not see this coming, lol
  • Ian, I truly dont blame the NAP being dropped. I understood. The timing sucked my ass. The most ironic thing is TheNobody and the rest of 1:7 are the ones who jumped ship to hide behind a larger alliance... yet he puts me down for a NAP to protect our small sectors? Kettle thine own color be black. I guess he forgets that when callibg me names. And Ian you are correct, with one small correction... it was TheNobody who didnt want me to unite the uni.

A bash is a bash regardless of War if the target is not a KT. Please learn to play the game and make sure you hide again next round. Have fun uni... you had your chance.
  • well people should have listened to fatcep early and not been so fucking dumb and short sighted. no one wanted to gang up early so now all you dumpster newbs can get farmed

The person I made the arrangement with said they would get controls back. Not my fault that didnt happen. Please make no assumption in regard to what I do or know. You know nothing. I cant help it if the people who took over didnt have the same honor. All of NA forget I stood beside all of them, when it was detrimental to do so. All the whiney little bitches in NA really need to find out what honor is.
  • edited October 2014
    Karma's a b Pie! XD
  • If by Karma you mean TheNobody... you are right.
  • Ian, I truly dont blame the NAP being dropped. I understood. The timing sucked my ass. The most ironic thing is TheNobody and the rest of 1:7 are the ones who jumped ship to hide behind a larger alliance... yet he puts me down for a NAP to protect our small sectors? Kettle thine own color be black. I guess he forgets that when callibg me names. And Ian you are correct, with one small correction... it was TheNobody who didnt want me to unite the uni.

A bash is a bash regardless of War if the target is not a KT. Please learn to play the game and make sure you hide again next round. Have fun uni... you had your chance.
    When we left Banshee for Mutiny the alliances were even actually. We left because AL of Banshee admitted to not caring about the round and he was inactive. I wasnt SL at the time Gogeta was it was his idea I supported it.
  • If by Karma you mean TheNobody... you are right.
    Win

When we left Banshee for Mutiny the alliances were even actually. We left because AL of Banshee admitted to not caring about the round and he was inactive. I wasnt SL at the time Gogeta was it was his idea I supported it.
    They were even BEFORE you left. Afterwards we lost your NW and they gained it thereby giving them almost 25% NW than us. Then bad KT selection and inactiveness by our alliance led to my sector being decimated when we had the potential to rule the Uni. Shit happens... correction, SK happens.

Still, keep your KD a secret next round. Its the only way you survive.
  • Um they cut a top 5 sector for us in 1:9 the NW gain was minor. The war was fair Powerbomb tipped the scales in our favor. But that was my SLs decision and a wise one.
  • i think it's also funny that yet another alliance was dumb enough to accept some ally status again ahah
  • edited October 2014
    Miss Meadows, stand up for Your Pie and hit TheNobody. :'(

Where is Tiesto and Walls when intra alliance hit are called for?

And wtf is this? Ive been hit 20 times yet still at 3k land and no res wuth 25k pop? Come on gurlies... get it in gear haha.
  • edited October 2014

well people should have listened to fatcep early and not been so fucking dumb and short sighted. no one wanted to gang up early so now all you dumpster newbs can get farmed

The person I made the arrangement with said they would get controls back. Not my fault that didnt happen. Please make no assumption in regard to what I do or know. You know nothing. I cant help it if the people who took over didnt have the same honor. All of NA forget I stood beside all of them, when it was detrimental to do so. All the whiney little bitches in NA really need to find out what honor is.
    Except Im not making assumptions, what i said is exactly what happened, its black and white. What you were told in your afs is exactly what happened to you and your alliance.
  • Not really rage... more like resigned quit. Whats the point when you get triple bashed twice and no one will do shit about it. You wont police your own. You wont lol even play fairly. Its like Jamaica vs Russia... cause you guys are cold hearted bastards and we are just fucking tiny. I will be back next round. You havent ruined the game for me. Just the round.
    Lol o shit pie. Sounds like the same situation when I was trying to kt lenovo for bashing and I told you to give me some time to finish before we warred but noooo. Haha! Gooooo NightAngels!
  • Miss Meadows, stand up for Your Pie and hit TheNobody. :'(

And wtf is this? Ive been hit 20 times yet still at 3k land and no res wuth 25k pop? Come on gurlies... get it in gear haha.
    my kd is a pile of crap, i couldn't break anybody, let alone nobody!

Cry more.

• Lol o shit pie. Sounds like the same situation when I was trying to kt lenovo for bashing and I told you to give me some time to finish before we warred but noooo. Haha! Gooooo NightAngels!
    you kinda have to admit he's a little right >_>
  • No not really. You guys were "KTing" Lenova for... what did you say... 36 ticks and hadnt even gotten him powerless. If you had made any progress... then he would be right.

my kd is a pile of crap, i couldn't break anybody, let alone nobody!
    me and meadows have done jack shit this round, LOL
    explore and hit random kts.

sorry pie u on ur own :(
  • I don't understand how the AL of the alliance who declared war is upset about being hit...
  • Stick to the things you do understand...it's a much smaller list.
  • Stick to the things you do understand...it's a much smaller list.

LOL
  • edited October 2014
    Not really rage... more like resigned quit. Whats the point when you get triple bashed twice and no one will do shit about it. You wont police your own. You wont even play fairly. Its like Jamaica vs Russia... cause you guys are cold hearted bastards and we are just fucking tiny. I will be back next round. You havent ruined the game for me. Just the round.
    Ahahaha too bad no one warned you this was going to happen 2 weeks ago. Oh wai..

You got what you deserved for selling out and being a moron

• Sooo much hate