Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone have proof that these KTs are multis?

edited September 2014 in General
Two people in our alliance have been KTed for being suspected multis and I haven't seen shit. The best I've received is "someone is making a list".

Comments

• well glow cant say as you didnt put kd names in the post..
  • Nabalu Trading 1:16
  • i have no proof or knowledge of them being a multi..
  • "lol man i dont give a crap about his kd. I just hit him a couple times for land cause he was posted as a past as a multi. Ill never be back, he doesnt have enough land."

from jujubee. I guess a previous unsubstantiated post that was taken down is enough reason to wreck a guy? :(
  • I think it was part of the multi attacks on Greg. Old news posts are unfortunately gone
  • all those terra kingdoms from ID 200-240 are multis
  • Meadows and walls share accounts proof is in the flushed ips after I post this.
  • blame leadership that keeps deleting threads.
  • Night Angels, pathetic. Yall have been playing sk for years yet yall still dont know how to play. Fucking pricks. KT MACHINE GO!
  • Its cos they ve been playing for yrs that they are playing this way
  • You hear that? =/ .. I'm gay.
  • You hear that? =/ .. I'm gay.
    here is more champagne for you Hawks:)
  • Go jump off two bridges just in case the first one doesn't kill you.
  • its the fall, not the bridge, that kills you.

unless he jumps off that first huge bridge and lands on a smaller bridge. in which case, touché
  • it's not the fall that kills you either, it's the sudden impact after a rapid descent.
  • Its not the sudden impact that kills you, its my knife across your throat before you fall
  • Idk man, unless I'm falling for minutes I'll still just be bleeding out when I land
  • This escalated quickly
  • edited September 2014
    Idk man, unless I'm falling for minutes I'll still just be bleeding out when I land
    depending where you get cut, you will b dead in seconds

and if u knew how gravity worked, there is pretty much no bridge that exists that you can fall for 'minutes'
    and if you are still bleeding out when you land, technically it would still be the knife wound that kills you
  • Idk man, unless I'm falling for minutes I'll still just be bleeding out when I land

and if u knew how gravity worked, there is pretty much no bridge that exists that you can fall for 'minutes'
    and if you are still bleeding out when you land, technically it would still be the knife wound that kills you
    Unconscious in seconds, dead in maybe a minute. Even the jugular.

And the bridge - that's my point. I'd be unconscious and die from impact before I died from a cut neck, so technically no, it would be the fall. :P
  • I like what this thread has become.
  • Multis and killtargets oh my!! Do you need a judge to determine who a multi is. I used to have a list on how to prove a kd was a multi.
  • no judge, just a little more proof over "we used to have a list" and "he hit a kt". =P
  • edited September 2014
    interesting. I would have to see the evidence to determine. Multis are not always easy to prove. Sometimes family members like to play.
  • A kill target should be free for everyone to attack. Multis need explicit proof. Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Did not see the harness right there. Is that a rope, just in case you change your mind?
    * don't ask me what's wrong with the current one?*
    hides and sit the timer...