Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Dutch peoples! What is Slacker saying???

edited January 2012 in General

Comments

• Damnit, why is this forums all jacked up?
  • For the fun of it.
  • im not dutch asshole!
  • i always say, so it goes
    I have some festivalwristbands
    he goes on to name some festivals
    he explains his tattoo is 5 years old and hes too lazy to shave his beard but he also likes it and it makes him look less young (this one is for those of you who remember slacker in the pink shirt!)

he has a lot of posters in his room of movies and bands he collects LP's and his favourite is jello biafra, he watches alot of movies and has a big dvd collection, he has to watch them on his laptop because he doesnt have a tv

he likes to read but i cant understand who his favourite writer is, (yes we speak the same language and ive known him for years but DAMN his speech skills degraded.)

after the biking he says he likes to go to the centrum and museums, but lately its hardly possible for a student to do much. a few years ago he went to hansel and grettel (?) and at the end of the concert they were allowed to carry him around (?) soon hes going to henry rolins, hes looking forward to that because thats his big hero, and last he went to guitar wolf in 013.

halfway the concert his buddy was pulled onstage and gt a guitar in his hands to play along with the band and theres a youtube video of them all making a pyramid

thats it more or less
  • youre Dutch Cere4l ?
  • figured that was more or less universal knowledge by now
  • Mention Slacker and the Dutchies come out of the wood work :-P

Btw, what was the point of the movie? Just a short video on people in Utrecht?
  • im guessing a school assignment, something in me doubts those 3 girls just randomly decided to make slacker reply as if hes in a sort of interview edit it and upload it to youtube
  • Mention Slacker and not only the Dutchies appear
  • There are ghosts in this thread.
  • I'm officially creeped out!