Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-::Premier league football talk::-

Comments

• Well now...looks like we are starting off the season with a bang.
  • Everyone under performed really. Carzola, Wilshere and Sanago were diabolical. Sanchez needs to adapt, but I've always loved watching him. I'm afraid we still need that striker with giroud. I'd love Canavani (spelling) but it won't happen. Maybe a a CB/DM now. Khedira's agent apparantly in London, but who is he talking to...
  • Looks like Balotelli to Liverpool, interesting switch for Suarez. Stupid antics like for like, but he will score goals.
  • weve had an immense window, the reds are on the march.
  • sticky this thread mods
  • thank you mods

Balotelli to Liverpool. I don't think it will work. the guy has let down a lot of teams.
  • They desperataly need another striker. They have no morales on the conduct of the player. The likes of Cavani and others might have been out of reach. And they need to take a risk and believe in him.
  • we have no morales on the conduct of a player, you mean because we signed Suarez who was one of the best players on the planet? the same Suarez YOUR team tried to buy ? HAHAHAHA. fucking idiot
  • More like the countless times Suarez took you for mugs and then replace him with a like for like player. Stating no player is bigger than the club and then buy Balotelli. Haha.

I've already said I'd have liked both at Arsenal. ...fucking idiot back at yas.
  • i'm confused, are we saying morals, like an ethical code, or morales, like the last name of somebody who would likely speak spanish?
  • More like the countless times Suarez took you for mugs and then replace him with a like for like player. Stating no player is bigger than the club and then buy Balotelli. Haha.

I've already said I'd have liked both at Arsenal. ...fucking idiot back at yas.
    You make zero sense, stick to finishing 4th you fucking mug, Leave football for the proper fans, you are clueless.

• The big talk now that Liverpool are back in the Champions League after what a three year absence? I bet you were wishing for a 4th place finish.

Can't take anything bad said about your club? I see you still have a hardon for me though.
  • back in the champions league you say? we own our own champions league, how many do yous have again? oh yeah, fucking none.

Btw Everton are destroying yous again. Typical Arsenal
  • howard is in my fantasy team so i guess i have that going for me
  • Rambo being Rambo.
  • do you think we will hear from those liverpool fans this week?
  • edited August 2014
    so angel di maria is going for £60 mil from the reigning champions of europe to a team currently 4-0 down to a league one side.

wonder what he's thinking?
  • aaaaaand we're through
  • back in the champions league you say? we own our own champions league, how many do yous have again? oh yeah, fucking none.

Btw Everton are destroying yous again. Typical Arsenal
    So much anger over a sport that is supposed to be loved by all
  • BURNLEY!

and i hope stoke holds on
  • Chelsea 6-3 over Everton. Jesus.

Loving United still choking, City dropped points. Could be a decent weekend if Liverpool and Spurs draw.
  • edited August 2014
    Chelsea 6-3 over Everton. Jesus.

Loving United still choking, City dropped points. Could be a decent weekend if Liverpool and Spurs draw.
    And Liverpool won and Arsenal drew against Leicester :D So hows that feeling hahaha.

Still cant believe City lost at home to stoke, Everton/Chelsea game was like us last season awful defence all round. An Utd are utd haha its brilliant.
  • well i made a shitload of changes to my fantasy team

hoping for big things
  • If I follow a foreign sport, it's usually the team I see first that win haha. The difference is I tend to not give two fucks about the results compared to Arsenal. I drank a lot when Arsenal lost the 2006 CL final to Barca, so close.

Anyway I'm Steelers for NFL and Diamondbacks for BB. Anyone want to get me into ice hockey :p

http://diply.com/different-solutions/pittsburgh-steelers-tickets/49976

"Win Troy's Tickets: Steelers vs Cleveland, NFL Week 1"
  • i'm not sure how i feel about this signing...but its better than nothing i suppose
  • edited September 2014
    s
  • Pitts gonna roll Cleveland. Dick LeBeau is gonna kill them defensively and Ben gets at least two tds

On a better note, Liverpool will kill Aston in a week (a little more I know)
  • damn, we needed that game today, glad to see Ozil and Welbeck came up big
  • So where are those lfc boys today?
  • LLLLLIIIIVVVVVEEERRRRRPOOOOOLLLLLLL