Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 1 hit per suicider/disbander rule

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Me, Sephiroth, Lady Kryptos, Juxta, Dalen, Cereal, Arthur, Wybo, noobs like that.
  • Point proven.

Look where the game is now lmao.
  • edited September 2011
    Due to people failing to enforce those rules the game has degraded to this point. A time when Kesha could come up in here like a damn hero on his botnet. Nothing against Kesha either he knows the rules were a good thing. Ask him. His botnet is pretty much a giant f'u to the universe for failing to enforce them fairly instead of instances they chose. Now all you have to do is say something stupid and proof is irrelevant. I think the point regarding the validity of rules is proven. We need them back. If we want to tweak em fine but we have to have some rules and they need to be effective deterrence. Also, every alliance needs to make sure that the beating took place and work together in those instances. If it's proven it's a KT, a landgrab, whatever.
  • Due to people failing to enforce those rules the game has degraded to this point. A time when Kesha could come up in here like a damn hero on his botnet. Nothing against Kesha either he knows the rules were a good thing. Ask him. His botnet is pretty much a giant f'u to the universe for failing to enforce them fairly instead of instances they chose. Now all you have to do is say something stupid and proof is irrelevant. I think the point regarding the validity of rules is proven. We need them back. If we want to tweak em fine but we have to have some rules and they need to be effective deterrence. Also, every alliance needs to make sure that the beating took place and work together in those instances. If it's proven it's a KT, a landgrab, whatever.
    Yeah like the time random people were being killed by the bots. Or the time he just killed people he didn't like.

Seriously, Kesha wasn't some guy obsessed with the rules trying to prove a point about them with his botnet. He was just some guy obsessed with controlling SK for whatever reason.
  • negneg
    edited September 2011
    While your at it you may as well make protected KD's in sector msgs a rule.

It's basically an excuse to farm bash anybody making legitimate hits on KD's.

Heck even your own sector dank and others in your alliance use this method.

• edited September 2011
    If you guys want anarchy we can do that too, but in my opinion it is very boring. Also, rules being unfairly distributed was indeed justification to Kesha in doing what he did.
  • edited September 2011
    If you guys want anarchy we can do that too, but in my opinion it is very boring. Also, rules being unfairly distributed was indeed justification to Kesha in doing what he did.
    No, it wasn't. It may be a reason, but it doesn't justify what he did. When people who did nothing wrong died for no reason other than they pissed off him or his friends, that wasn't right.

Edit: my bad, misread as justification for kesha.
  • edited September 2011
    When I make my multis I use the exact same reasoning. You guys want to enforce rules on multis what gives you that right? Not farming friends is itself a BCart rule as is that one. Bashing however is a player made rule. BCart's rule is no friend farming at all or he'll remove you. Player made rules were actually kinder don't hit 2 or more times on initial hits.
  • The mere fact that you make and use multis should be remembered here. Though you could argue you only use multi to enforce rules (and I'm sure that's exactly what you'll say), fact is when you use multis you cheat. idc who you are killing, nobody should be able to be judge and jury on their own and kill anybody. So your opinion on any issue regarding cheating should be taken with a grain of salt, knowing you actively and openly have done it yourself.

You can't be an anti-cheat crusader and still cheat.
  • edited September 2011
    If people want to disregard BCart's rules then I do not feel obligated to follow theirs as they pick and choose when they apply and to whom. I play legit rounds and I'm happy to play fair but sometimes I can not overcome the environment.
  • He is still well known and runs his own SK like games. Although much more complicated and not necessarily space based.

http://www.legionsoftercia.net/
  • edited September 2011
    Juxta, Sephiroth, and Omni were the hardest sob's to KT that I've ever encountered.
  • U messin? Grab seph, rage quit, gg.

I dunno why your trying to name drop like ur some big daddy, when your clearly not.

When Omni found out that bug, I believe he was stopped by FTB and a few others messaging bcart forcing him to change the code mid round. It had nothing to do with you suiciding on him and grabbing you.

Dunno why you lie so much, you really do make ur own stories up, its a good read.
  • edited September 2011
    Dank is a liar
  • edited September 2011
    U messin? Grab seph, rage quit, gg.

I dunno why your trying to name drop like ur some big daddy, when your clearly not.

When Omni found out that bug, I believe he was stopped by FTB and a few others messaging bcart forcing him to change the code mid round. It had nothing to do with you suiciding on him and grabbing you.

Dunno why you lie so much, you really do make ur own stories up, its a good read.

:-)) Have to agree, he could build decent kingdoms but ANYTHING happened and he would straight up ragequit usually by deleting or something.

Also, you was known as the guy who leads the cheat UA, why would people like wybo and sephiroth ask you to be on this "council"....and when the fuck was people like that part of any council to form rules, sephiroth hardly ever bothered with politics he would just hide and grow.
  • Question.. When you used multis to kill me last round, what rule did I break? Besides pissing off a tool? Oh yeah, that was just for lulz.. So your I only make multis to enforce rules is a blatant lie
  • You need some reading comprehension, he never said only. And killing annoying pricks like you is always a good use of multis.
  • Still got that sand in there I see.. I dont remember typing your name into my post at all.. But hey I got a power washer for your vagina
  • edited September 2011
    Question.. When you used multis to kill me last round, what rule did I break? Besides pissing off a tool? Oh yeah, that was just for lulz.. So your I only make multis to enforce rules is a blatant lie
    I'd agree with you had I used your wording, but I did not. After I had HG join my group multi raping him was just too hard to pass up. Arson is also infamous to me as a bailer, not a baller. Anytime he has grouped with me he farmed it with a larger account and just took a big crap on my premium group. Anyhow, the way I figured it I couldn't pay $5 dollars for that much entertainment value anywhere else. Keep in mind that your group of friends challenged me and insulted the xFCx flag. Taunted me to multi rape them and KTed members that had done nothing at all while I was arguing that hardly anybody even played. Of course I would react to that so do not act innocent. When I finished with him I still had all of my ammo left when he claimed I could only KT one person, and so I killed three. I can't even remember the second person that I KTed anymore, but I did just leave the accounts inactive after I KTed you. It is also worth mentioning that Arson believes he helped create 2ndC and controls HiHaters, and his friends. Hence HiHaters and company giving Lynog and company a bj after each post. Arson doesn't even play but HiHaters calls him on the phone 12 times a day to give him updates anyways. It's kind of like the stoned Godfather. He is too stoned to actually log in so the entire game is controlled by a guy that is making a bowl of cereal and watching cartoons.

Look at your buddy Lynog over there. When him and others were using the bot your buddies came here posting they were not. Posting outright lies that it was not even running, and I was nuts. I said that he was, and everyone laughed. All of them posting as if they had spoken to God about this. The same when I said it appears to be back up this round. When he got busted disbanding 50 of them was I given any non crazy credit? Of course not. Any appologies for half of my alliance being disbanded and eaten at round start? Hell no. Nah dank is just a bad player that's what it was. It goes on like that in a cycle. I say something crazy, but it is proven true. We forget what was proven, and dank remains crazy. Why is it that I'm crazy for standing up for myself? For saying the Lithuanians had bots? For saying so and so was farming? Saying that guy and this guy are sharing? Calling out the top alliances and moderators for clicking? Uncovering dozens of bugs and handing them to BCart to end their exploit? Exposing countless players pretending to be cheater hunters? Claiming we don't need concrete proof because something is transparent? Perhaps I am not strong enough to overcome the environment when facing obvious bs being posted by those in power? How many lies shall I count before I stop listening? It's amazing that I can trust anyone after playing this game. So, if I slap someone with multis I'm just crazy, and it didn't really happen. I hope this helps to explain why I was able to AL later in the round.
  • Just so you know, I have never talked crap about FC.. Just you.
  • Waaaaaah, Dank killed me last round, waaaaaaaah.
  • u r a tool.. I asked why, never complained because.. Its a.. Game. Forgot its your life.

my vagina itches, Im irritable and take it out on the first target I find and have no clue how to get a life because my wheel chair wont make it up the stairs of my mom's basement... Internet access makes me feeling big and I dont feel so bad about wetting the bed every night. I miss the spam bots cause idk how to find large c0ck links anymore...
  • And dude.. Get off my nutz, my wife is tired of fighting you for them..
  • lol, I love how clueless you are, keep it up.
  • ER be mad trolling.

He makes fun of people he likes the most. Well normally.
  • Take my balls outta your mouth before you type please, you get spit on the keyboard when you dont
  • Mad trolling? No Tyrsis, I like to troll people who have common sense. Pie is too stupid to understand anything he just likes to talk about balls and vaginas while refusing to think about the actual subject at hand. Pie is by far the most useless and stupid PF user in a long, long while.