Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forge Vs Red

Comments

• Arson baby where you be? </3
  • Do we even have the offense to break her?

This is stupid someone from forge hit her.
  • Gayest rd ever
  • Arson baby where you be? </3</blockquote>
    hiding in a hole baby, you playing?
    Where are you!?

Where are you!?

inside of your vagina. its dusty in here
  • Bro, let me roll you once and we will be even
  • If Forge falls it would be the most epic fail ever. A nutless monkey could be running forge and win this war in dramatic fashion.
    Where's Viva? He could prove your statement right or wrong.
  • so are we just done with kill lists and sat lines these days?
  • so are we just done with kill lists and sat lines these days?
    AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT SHIT
  • Kill lists and stat lines are overrated. I'm a trend setter, I've been ignoring those for over 5 years.
  • 4 days of being a KT and I'm still alive
  • we offered red a ceasefire but they have refused
  • Well I'm going to keep grabbing them until im dead.
  • wow, grab back gave up in a freaking hurry
  • edited July 2014
    And now so has Red

July 23, 07:49:30 the [Red] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Forge] alliance.
    July 23, 07:50:01 the [Red] alliance has declared peace with the [Forge] alliance.
    July 23, 09:27:18 the [Forge] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Red] alliance.
  • Well I'm going to keep grabbing them until im dead.
  • wow, grab back gave up in a freaking hurry
    Too busy to lead a war. I didnt participate anyways.
  • Ill say this in all seriousness

You guys lost the war to horrible kt choices and this is the important part..... all your guys suicided or disbanded to break the kts or didn't wsnt to fight their kts.

that is how you lose a war
  • PUT YOUR JESTERS CAP BACK ON AND GET BACK TO JUGGLING BEFORE THIS PLACE COMBUSTS!!!!!

You guys lost the war to horrible kt choices and this is the important part..... all your guys suicided or disbanded to break the kts or didn't wsnt to fight their kts.

I'll say this. Yours werent any better.

Our Kt choices were fine either they were somewhat important people early on ones with offense or ones who could pump offense.

Our KTs held up decently Meadows lasted 36 hours, Cory 4 days, Ron is still going as well. Frank lasted almost 24 hrs, and Vilt lasted 16-24 I think. All in all the people you guys kt'd did decently.

I gave constructive criticism, you guys couldn't win the war taking 36 hrs on first kt and 4 days on another and sub only 2-3 breaks while we stomped everyone down. Maybe if you guys had key'd in on the other dws with less defense than meadows first but.... i'll just be insulted again. Whatever

Our Kt choices were fine either they were somewhat important people early on ones with offense or ones who could pump offense.

Our KTs held up decently Meadows lasted 36 hours, Cory 4 days, Ron is still going as well. Frank lasted almost 24 hrs, and Vilt lasted 16-24 I think. All in all the people you guys kt'd did decently.

I gave constructive criticism, you guys couldn't win the war taking 36 hrs on first kt and 4 days on another and sub only 2-3 breaks while we stomped everyone down. Maybe if you guys had key'd in on the other dws with less defense than meadows first but.... i'll just be insulted again. Whatever
    Last i checked cory is still very much alive...
  • Cory is dead to me i'm planning on quad tapping him so he dies ni a few ticks
  • Cory is dead to me i'm planning on quad tapping him so he dies ni a few ticks
    Cory is a real jerk! Kill him!!
  • My personal opinion on the war(doesnt count as much, but still):

Forge was strong with good leadership and insight to begin with, its _much_ easier to play with fewer pawns when they are strong in comparison to quantity...There is strenght in numbers but you need to rally them... not much more to say now is there?
  • so no one come out with summary of war?? like kill list.. networth lost/gain.. mannn..what happen to sk nowadays..

dude, we didnt have a single breaker in our whole alliance. you had every big kingdom ourside of one meh sector. our KT choices were fine, we simply did not have any teeth.

dont complain about boring wars if you are going to take every good player left in the game into your alliance.
  • Aza just say what everyone is thinking:

DW OP
    Cory + Prosnow + Ron = too much for the uni