Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Gefahr need to lie to take advantages in Wars:

edited June 2012 in General
The TR (1:4)

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 17, 05:25:57

---- Original message received June 17, 05:21:11 from The TR (1:4) ----
>> I have messaged the guy with controls (he is on vacation so I'm left running everything) and I also take down all hits on you guys and told them to stop.
>> Hopefully we can get going quickly.

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 17, 05:29:31

---- Original message received June 17, 05:28:09 from The TR (1:4) ----
>> He is in real life vacation. He will be on in a couple hours.
>>
>> Is it possible to get the hits on Netherlands canceled, hw hike we transition. He really wants a piece of LC, they've been procks to him

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 17, 05:32:11

---- Original message received June 17, 05:30:40 from The TR (1:4) ----
>> Good news, he will be excited. Most of our peeps wanted to either war y'all again or take down LC.
>>

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 17, 05:41:15

---- Original message received June 17, 05:36:07 from The TR (1:4) ----
>> Cows been farming a bunch if people.they will crumble quick once the fighting starts
>>

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 17, 05:58:52

---- Original message received June 17, 05:55:12 from The TR (1:4) ----
>>
>> Yep. Miracle and their AL are my top two to die list
>>

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 17, 06:23:30

---- Original message received June 17, 06:11:59 from The TR (1:4) ----
>> Please, we are warriors, we will make it happen. I mean we basically had one of sks longest wars ever

---------------------

I find that funny warriors go and declare war ....
Gefahr even asked for the NAP so was away to much scared by us or what lol.

Well i don't care at all its just funny if you want war why you asked me for nap befor you could just have continued.
There is no way you destroy the alliance in 3 days so have fun farming a bit more.
Maybe you wake even some sleeping power up again.
And you are ahead in NW anyway so nothing will change have fun for rest of round all you guys I will still go and continue KT allinone.

Comments

• Ah and disscuss or talk whatever you want I won't visit the PFs again ansyway !
  • It was a risk hansa but we both knew it was worth a shot. These are some of the more pathetic SK players in a long time emerging this round.
  • Discussion was about LC being number one and having some fun with it. We didn't really care about it, but lets be honest, your alliance lost 10 mil net when you decided to jump us again (without cause, again).
    However, the personal discord that the Arbites alliance has for good players was foolish, there is no need to KT a kingdom, that was left allianceless, just because you feel they did not deserve that spot in the rankings. We won't stand for helping the Arbites to jump a kingdom like that.

Lets be honest Ty, you assumed you could play us to your advantage and it didn't work.
  • Save your bullshit for next round we both learned a lesson on who can be trusted. None of you guys have a shred of integrity, honesty, fair play, etc. Your words can't be trusted and that is the bottom line.
  • Arbites: jumping the same alliance again, with the same help at their side, and still claiming righteousness. Let me guess you had NO IDEA once again that Odin would war along side with you.
  • This is like the Game of Thrones man. I am Eddard Stark who has already been beheaded while Hansa is Robb Stark who has been backstabbed by the Greyjoys. This is quite an accurate parallel its ridiculous.
  • Oddly enough, those alliances that have had good communication, shown to be willing to talk AND listen, and not randomly jump someone for no cause, those are people that are trusted. We have quite a few of those.
  • This is like the Game of Thrones man. I am Eddard Stark who has already been beheaded while Hansa is Robb Stark who has been backstabbed by the Greyjoys. This is quite an accurate parallel its ridiculous.
    Sounds like it is time for a Red Wedding then?
  • Ty seriously, you have lost your mind this round man. You have played a hand of nothing but crap and bluffed your way through it.
  • I haven't posted before but I'm a top powerhouse this round, what is this game without a little excitement? If everyone followed rules this game would be boring.. Albeit rules set up years ago when the game was much different.