Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drop S2

edited June 2012 in Suggestions
its easy as it is, its too small to even do anything, explore & mass LT like everyone else its too boring nor does anything happen on it, merge it into S1 and stop bitching, the sole existance of S2 in its current state is both pointless and actually bad in some ways.

solutions are easy:

1) close it, merge them into S1
2) change it, make rounds shorter, half-hour ticks , offset signups from s1 in time, etc etc

its just pointless to suggest it, but still i do :)

Comments

• It's s2 who cares?
  • Bio...No.
  • Pretty sure s2 featured an alliance this round with kts. S2 was only boring the round before because hearth is a gay
  • There's an S2??
  • why bother most of the people that play S2 play S1 anyway right?
    so instead of getting rid of it just make the sign up dates half way through the round of S1 so people can play both once they die in one they play the other. Makes sense yea?
  • also pretty sure there is already a thread about this so why you spam for?
    BCart isnt your mother he wont care if you yell and scream in the supermarket because you want that barbie doll or that lollipop.
    just need to face facts and deal with the fact this game is on its last legs, its yesterdays news
  • I don't know why we're shitting on this guy now.
  • I don't know why we're shitting on this guy now.
    I agree with this. Dropping S2 would probably help the game at this point. The userbase isnt what it used to be at all. Whats the point to it?
  • why bother most of the people that play S2 play S1 anyway right?
    so instead of getting rid of it just make the sign up dates half way through the round of S1 so people can play both once they die in one they play the other. Makes sense yea?
  • me? no lol
  • do you even play s2?
    have both and fbsk...a login a day is enough
  • I prefer to play on the premi exclusive s3
  • S1 and S2 no longer each have a useful purpose and both games don't have enough users.

At this point it just make sense to bring everyone together who still plays.
  • including fbsk
  • Investment wise.. not truly. Because I'd say 1/2 (maybe) of the players who do S1 also do S2 and therefore that would generate 50% (approximately) more income. And if the server can handle it without incurring extra costs, makes sense economically.
  • it would make more sense to stagger them, then when you get killed on s1 you will sign upto s2 and vice versa. would keep players more interested, although it would mean cart has to sign in twice a round! which wont happen
  • it would make more sense to stagger them, then when you get killed on s1 you will sign upto s2 and vice versa. would keep players more interested, although it would mean cart has to sign in twice a round! which wont happen
    NEVA!
  • Didn't there used to be game admins? Like, how hard is it to save a round for archive and reset the server?
  • You got to log in and push buttons! That would require THINKING about the game somewhat...
  • the game admin's max power was changing sector names/ banners/ kingdom avatars/ signatures
  • do you even play s2?
    have both and fbsk...a login a day is enough
    meant OP lol
    Be clearer.
  • i truely think that we should kill off S2 unless major changes make it more attractive
  • edited June 2012
    You will move the s2 multis to s1 an everyone will nap them or their alliances to stop the rape. I dont think the current player base capable of dealing with the scenario. Just enjoy your bot rape snd stfu. Real multis msg me if you want to join a UA. An alliance cant protect you but we can force the alliances to do anything if we have the resources to KT their whores. Yall know me I will have plenty. If you aint cheating youre stupid.