Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big Basher V Dub Nation

edited May 2012 in Game Talk
May 30, 16:08:37 Our brave kingdom V Dub Nation (1:11) attacked MIDDLE EARTH (2:7) and conquered 111 planets.

May 30, 18:38:11 Our brave kingdom V Dub Nation (1:11) attacked MIDDLE EARTH (2:7) and conquered 93 planets.

May 31, 08:15:00 Our brave kingdom V Dub Nation (1:11) attacked Dahraxilion (8:13) and conquered 320 planets.

someone needs to teach him a lesson he bashs arround and it really should be a shame for a KD in his size but the kds in this little alliances or alliance less can't do anything about it

Comments

• I think its up for stunner to police the uni for the moment since Arbites are at war.
  • edited May 2012
    That final attack may or may not have been a bash. It'd be really close either way but roughly calculating I think it's less than 100 land difference either way - enough for exploring by V Dub.

Not making excuses, just don't feel like doing the math - someone else do it.

Edit: V Dub Nation would be about 10100 land and Dahrax 3400 land prior to the third attack - not a bash. I'll bring up the first two in Stunner forums.
  • 3200 land not 3400

320*3 is not even 10k and he haven't hit someoneelse
    I don't think a DW his size explores 500land in that short time
  • Dahraxilion (X:9,Y:5) Forest and Wilderness 3,098 743,916 1,621 18h

That's the current statline.
  • yes and he was 3200 as you see from the hit

and even if you call this not bash but i really think it was there would be two other big bashs before and this alone would be enough to KT him if not every alliance was busy with war now
  • Like I said go go stunner.
  • Confirmation of multism by SHANKNUT (all the others match too just didn't feel like screencapping all of them):

• What I am getting here is that NSG is My army 1:6
  • Go Go Stunner!
  • What I am getting here is that NSG is My army 1:6
    Lol no you aim too high my friend.
  • I WILL FIND YOU!!!!

*shakes fist in frustration*
  • I'll give you some hints:

- I'm in Stunner.
    - My NW is between 1Mil and 2Mil.
    - Suck my nuts.
  • I'll give you some hints:

- I'm in Stunner.
    - My NW is between 1Mil and 2Mil.
    - Suck my nuts.
    Are you flirting with me?
  • Hey I gotta run to the bank but when I get back lets play some MW3, say 45 min?
  • Tyrsis at the bank:

• I at work. I can be on in about 2 hours though.
  • I am My Army, Squirrel. I am not NSG
  • get Can You Diggit on the case again :)
  • These are the same multis that were robbing my tiny kingdom. Whoever has control of them is just being a raging douche for the sake of being a raging douche. I don't care if they rob me, but arsoning a newer player is stupid.

Stunner, please KT these bots.

@Cobras
  • Can someone please consolidate that news down to a list of multis for me :)

We are gonna go on a multi kill if I have a list...but feeling lazy haha
  • edited June 2012
    June 1, 22:28:05 the [Stunner] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Gefahr] alliance.
    June 1, 22:28:09 the [Stunner] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Arbites] alliance.

Let the multi killing begin :)

Edit: missed one in another alliance
    June 1, 22:41:51 the [Stunner] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [ALLinONE] alliance.
  • As if you have any power/say so in Stunner, Cobras... GTFO and take your weak crap with you! we all know I run this thing