Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dont Bash!

edited May 2012 in General
May 15, 13:36:45 Can You Diggit (2:18) Our brave kingdom Can You Diggit (2:18) attacked Mega Man (1:15) and conquered 837 planet

Or feel diggits goons

Thanks to Arbiters and Lynog, diggits for putting a woopin on this basher

Comments

• Its what we do. Arbites out!
  • Whoever that was is a full on legend.
  • A true legend indeed. Like Mars...the fucking Bringer of War. All Hail Mars!!
  • Funniest thing is what Diggits said after he hit him in the uni chat.

"Reverse Bash Bitch"
  • :-)) what a guy
  • Mega Man hit someone 1/6th his land size, real pro! Good work Digit.
  • Can You Diggit (X:1,Y:10) Desert Wasteland 108 394,375 3651.62 277

You call it legend I call it farming.
  • nobody cares what you call it, your just a compulsive liar
  • Can You Diggit (X:1,Y:10) Desert Wasteland 108 394,375 3651.62 277

You call it legend I call it farming.

:-)) Dank yet again proving he doesnt know what is going on
  • edited May 2012
    Well our alliance doesn't have a single probe run for a spy on sector news. So I'm fishing to see if it's juicy.
  • Basically Mega Man was caught bashing active players in the high galaxies with no alliance or anyone to protect them, well...we decided to do something about it. So arbiters did sabos to make him powerless, then lynog declared on him so diggit could do max dmg to him.

Our alliance was already killing diggit for being anti-turtle, but our AL asked him if he wanted to do 1 last thing before he was killed, and we told him about the bash and he was all for hitting him. Maybe this will show everyone that if u bash, even a guy way out in gala 9 we will make sure u get hit back.
  • Can You Diggit (2:18)
    even a guy way out in gala 9 we will make sure u get hit back

wat
  • Totally looks like g9 to me!
  • Well our alliance doesn't have a single probe run for a spy on sector news. So I'm fishing to see if it's juicy.
    I had 550 land when I hit him and no def. I quit early so made goons only.

Bashed someone 6x smaller, then got reverse bashed by someone 10x smaller :)

wat
    Hey, fuck you arbites. You are a bunch of idiots. You are more concerned about protecting people outside of your own alliance, than dealing with the actual threat of multies all around you... I actually hope kesha flips the switch and fucks up your day. Just admit it. You were all really just a bunch of pussies, and scared of what he would do
    to you so you found whatever reason you could to KT him. EVEN THOUGH IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF YOU!

Dumbasses. Grow a pair and fight a real war you little bitches.
  • Who is Diggit?
  • He isnt KT is he? he just got rolled for bashing....as he should
  • Diggit his Qwj, hes learnin from throt how to speak in 3rd person.
  • Basically Mega Man was caught bashing active players in the high galaxies with no alliance or anyone to protect them, well...we decided to do something about it. So arbiters did sabos to make him powerless, then lynog declared on him so diggit could do max dmg to him.

Our alliance was already killing diggit for being anti-turtle, but our AL asked him if he wanted to do 1 last thing before he was killed, and we told him about the bash and he was all for hitting him. Maybe this will show everyone that if u bash, even a guy way out in gala 9 we will make sure u get hit back.
    I didnt ask diggit to do it. I wasnt even on when it happened. So unless one of you guys asked him or Diggit saw Throt telling the Uni about how MegaMan bashed him. But I will admit it was fortuitous

wat
    Hey, fuck you arbites. You are a bunch of idiots. You are more concerned about protecting people outside of your own alliance, than dealing with the actual threat of multies all around you... I actually hope kesha flips the switch and fucks up your day. Just admit it. You were all really just a bunch of pussies, and scared of what he would do
    to you so you found whatever reason you could to KT him. EVEN THOUGH IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF YOU!

maybe you should take your mental pills before you go spaztic and have a freakout moment and drool on your mothers computer keyboard. From what you say you have no honor and would not protect players who got bashed. I am glad your not in my alliance. You sound like a NW whore whose only concern is being number 1
  • Diggit his Qwj, hes learnin from throt how to speak in 3rd person.
    You gotta love Throt. Our Drunk Estonian mascot for SK
  • I thought Diggit was Qwj...considering how he was underneath lynog. :P
  • I dont know who Diggit is. Throt was the guy who got bashed by Mega Man

wat

maybe you should take your mental pills before you go spaztic and have a freakout moment and drool on your mothers computer keyboard. From what you say you have no honor and would not protect players who got bashed. I am glad your not in my alliance. You sound like a NW whore whose only concern is being number 1
    Listen here dipshit, don't talk to me about honor because there was nothing honorable about what happened there. On either side. But you fuckers made it even worse. You called foul on something that wasn't even related to your alliance just so you could get away with a grab. The fact you pussies had to sabo just to hit makes it even worse. I would be the last person on here bitching about a fair hit after that, but it took how many sabo's to bring him back down to your size?

Don't even try to get into a pissing match with me dumbass, your alliance is joke. Honor.... Seriously?
  • WAAAAAH more Darubian, it's entertaining me.

• Listen here dipshit, don't talk to me about honor because there was nothing honorable about what happened there. On either side. But you fuckers made it even worse. You called foul on something that wasn't even related to your alliance just so you could get away with a grab. The fact you pussies had to sabo just to hit makes it even worse. I would be the last person on here bitching about a fair hit after that, but it took how many sabo's to bring him back down to your size?

Don't even try to get into a pissing match with me dumbass, your alliance is joke. Honor.... Seriously?
    Bashers dont get honourable treatment.

It doesnt matter if it was related to the alliance or not, bashers are cunts and deserve to be dealt with and Tyrsis wanted to deal with him. Thats a good thing dont complain about it. He hit a kingdom he was SIX times larger than. Honor...seriously?

• Listen here dipshit, don't talk to me about honor because there was nothing honorable about what happened there. On either side. But you fuckers made it even worse. You called foul on something that wasn't even related to your alliance just so you could get away with a grab. The fact you pussies had to sabo just to hit makes it even worse. I would be the last person on here bitching about a fair hit after that, but it took how many sabo's to bring him back down to your size?

Bashers dont get honourable treatment.

It doesnt matter if it was related to the alliance or not, bashers are cunts and deserve to be dealt with and Tyrsis wanted to deal with him. Thats a good thing dont complain about it. He hit a kingdom he was SIX times larger than. Honor...seriously?
    this^

Darubian your attitude is a joke. Rage quit pls. If you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen. I can almost see your blood vessels in your forehead. Your opinion doesnt matter here when you are defending a guy who bashed someone who is 6 times smaller than the offender. So pls take you bitch fest outside. The men in this forum dont want to hear it
  • I am very honorable @ sk.
  • I am very honorable @ sk.
    Crash is very honorable. He doesnt protect and defend Bashers. He also helps protect the defenseless KDs like Arbites did. Which is honorable. Not pray upon them.