Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monday after work drinks

edited July 2017 in General
Nothing like a couple beers after work on a Monday.

Comments

• Hazza bro

use your autism to get into bodybuilding

take some steroids

fuck bitches and live a happy life

drinking = 0 gains
  • needed alibi much?
  • Tried living a happy life.and the local bitches all hate me.so all that's left is alcoholism.
  • Tried living a happy life.and the local bitches all hate me.so all that's left is alcoholism.
    thats because you clearly dont respect women, the first step to getting them to like you is always making sure to use the proper terminology, which in this case is 'sluts'

go get em tiger
  • Cant tell if hazza is joking or if its actually that sad at this point
  • edited July 2017
    this stuff is better than beer, and dam, i drink beer daily! but not for long haha, these beatys arrived today, germination at weekend

bc diesel can grow to 2-3meters long thou, im a bit scared :D
  • edited July 2017
    I don't mean to be rude lovsan but I think you struggle with the ladies too
    Your a little rough round the edges and the Finland woman have standards

The finish woman tend to like the army guys
    Or the ones who have done conscription
    Not the ones growing cannabis plants, making bots, player sk and have no job

I don't mean to be offensive but I think hazza is alot further forward in life than you.

• I don't mean to be offensive but I think hazza is alot further forward in life than you.
    Thanks for the compliment, but my life is MIA.
  • I once offered to help Hazza be good at SK, but he told me he knew everything...
  • edited July 2017
    I don't mean to be rude lovsan but I think you struggle with the ladies too
    Your a little rough round the edges and the Finland woman have standards

The finish woman tend to like the army guys
    Or the ones who have done conscription
    Not the ones growing cannabis plants, making bots, player sk and have no job

I don't mean to be offensive but I think hazza is alot further forward in life than you.
    You have no clue, i have a job, i have a gf, i've gone to army and i have never made a bot! ps cannabis growing is great hobby. The Finnish women likes just regular guys i suppose :P no need to be macho bald gym monster whos dick doesnt even get up
    And i'm not gonna offend you for what you said, how could have you known. :)

Also i didn't know this was a competion, i'm glad hazza is further in life than me.
  • I once offered to help Hazza be good at SK, but he told me he knew everything...
    i do. just cannot be arsed to try.
  • I have never seen this try kingdom
  • Really? You certainly can be arsed to suck.
    its just what comes natural.
    bahahhahaha this......
  • I know I suck. It's why you all love (to hate) me.