Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• Prepare to be Multi'd Ron!

May 5, 11:17:54 Our kingdom Cthulhu (1:6) bravely defended against SnowPeak (1:17) and lost 152 planets.
  • Wait wait wait... Aren't we the owners of all the multies??? I'm confused... Why joo liez to me Viva?
  • What makes me laugh, everyone is multi this and multi that. Yet everyone seems cool when Rob is killing off whoever he wants. It's the dumbest shit ever.
  • What makes me laugh, everyone is multi this and multi that. Yet everyone seems cool when Rob is killing off whoever he wants. It's the dumbest shit ever.
    Cool with it? Nah just after getting raped 87 times you become numb to it... meh can't do anything about it so why get upset? It's not like we play bc we want score anymore...all the greats are gone! hit... get hit... get multied... wash, rinse, repeat yaaay eskayyy
  • Cthulhu (1:6) is now SL after two of them DW KDs appeared in his sector ...
  • Well hell won't be the first time someone created multis to hit me with
  • Cthulhu (1:6) is now SL after two of them DW KDs appeared in his sector ...
    yeh thats how i found he was matching (i started to look because he used 1 of the dw's to try and take my sl away....)
    saw he made 4 kds, found 4 a low number so looked at the last guys sector, and bingo suddenly someone gets sl and matches ips :P
  • there was no other way I could get SL... I am the only active kd in my sector with a fucking DMP
  • so dw stands for divinewind, not desertwastelandmulti? lol
    Unlucky.. You deserve it
  • lol just curious, who on team ron multied to get Ron Greg and myself a bad name?
  • Do you really want me to answer that?
  • Yeah Sped talked alot about that a little while ago. Never gave a name though. Id love to know who it was.
    Unlucky.. You deserve it

Hahahaget fucked AGAIN! :P
  • Talk all you want about it sped. Please tell me when Greg Ron or I cheated.
  • None of you cheated. But you're also not the only ones who were or are apart of TR.
  • Disagree, I know who you are speaking about and both are friends but not part of TR. Also we stopped playing with them after the round because they wouldn't stop
  • If they were in the TR Facebook chat they were apart of TR. Stop trying to deny it.
  • Believe whatever you want. Ron Greg and I disbanded chat and don't play with then anymore.
  • There's greg myself and flames. Doing our thing that's TR. ^_^
    So I guess I'm just irrelevant!? Slut!
    Yes you are
    Yes you are
    Relevant enough to roll you out all of last round though. Thanks for playing though
  • You are relevant I swear ! <3
    Yes you are
    Relevant enough to roll you out all of last round though. Thanks for playing though
    Ohh i didnt know that upset you sorry