Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of them - The List.

edited October 2013 in General
The twist is that you write a eulogy for the people on the list. Whatever you want. A limerick, a poem, whatever you want.

You can also write their epitaph.

Real List (People active on the forums or signed up themselves)
Scientology
AMOG
Bean
Cobras
CoryNewb
Damdred
DivineWind_United
Dogtown
Fauss
FLAMES
Flazer
Ghosted
jesterawx
JonesL
Lynog
Mages
n1mrook
nimrod
nomansland
Osiris
Phantom
Pie
Rohan
Shining
Tetra
TheJoker
TMonsta
Valhalla
WallsofFyre
Zeality

Noob list (People not active or nominated)
Bedrock
Ben
Chocolate
Crash
Dozer
Eddie
Gibbo
Hatetank
Illy
Mindstorm
Nikki
Persona
Smith
Tank Killer
Tanker
Winter

Comments

• edited October 2013
    First.

I like turtles

Scientology-xltx
    AMOG-xltx
    Bean -xltx
    Cobras -xltx
    CoryNewb -xltx
    Damdred -xltx
    DivineWind_United -xltx
    Dogtown -xfcx
    Fauss -xltx
    FLAMES -xltx
    Flazer -xltx
    Ghosted -xltx
    jesterawx -xltx
    JonesL-xfcx
    Lynog-xfcx
    Mages -xltx
    n1mrook -xltx
    nimrod -xltx
    nomansland -xltx
    Osiris -xltx
    Phantom -xltx
    Pie -xltx
    Rohan -xltx
    Shining -xltx
    Tetra -xltx
    TheJoker -xltx
    TMonsta -xltx
    Valhalla -xltx
    WallsofFyre -xltx
    Zeality -xltx
  • edited October 2013
    Edit: delete this post I'm dumb
  • AMOG-RIP I don't believe I know you good sir. May you be remembered by those who did know you.

Bean - RIP, I'm sure your family will miss you, I won't because I don't know you.

Cobras - I got you killed in a war one time on SK, you were a funny guy. You will be missed (I presume).

CoryNewb - What a champ

Damdred - Damred, I hadn't known you very long, but you seemed alright, and you made for an alright AT KT one time. I intend to assume your mod powers. RIP

DivineWind_United - Divine, your name is familiar, but we never crossed paths. I hope that you RIP.

Dogtown - Next level troll. All around good guy to have in the forum. Knew his memes, he will be missed.

Fauss - Fauss you were a good guy and it was a pleasure to have you in my alliance and take over for me upon my release from SK. Sorry you got duped by meadows, but that shit was hilarious.

FLAMES - I hardley knew yee. Literally. I just knew your PF name.

Flazer - Top 3 favorite Asian in SK. GB2GT. I'll miss you bud, you were always fun.

Ghosted - You were knew to me the past few weeks, but you seem like a cool, handsome dude with the second cutest SK offspring. I forgive you in death for blowing that round of ww when I was the witch. RIP.

jesterawx - You were a cool guy and never shyed away from sharing your sok. I'd taught with and against you, you were a heck of a good SK player and a nice dude.

JonesL - This list is getting long and filled with dead people I don't know. Like you.

Lynog - I didn't know you, but you seemed to be some sort of polarizing figure that showed up at some point. RIP.

Mages - Funny guy, hell of an inventor. RIP.

n1mrook - I rmemeber you, but I don't know why. RIP.

nimrod - He was a little ball of hate.

nomansland - RIP

Osiris - RIP

Phantom RIP

Pie - Your pie puns were matched by no man.

Rohan - Your recent tragic death was proceeded by another brush with death weeks ago. Sorry to see you go. Always great to have you around.

Shining - You seemed like you were decent. You showed flashed of brilliance. But now that you are dead we all know you were a serial killer.

Tetra - RIP

TheJoker - RIP

TMonsta - We have gathered here to celebrate the life of Bob Dole. No, not the real one, the one from the SKPFs also known as Eternias revenge and TMonsta. He was a great guy, and we will always assume that he actually was freakazoid. He was Willing to be a wildcard in game, and a wild, card in the PFs. RIP old friend.

Valhalla - Has been here since the beginning. Has seen it all. Good guy, always well liked by many.

WallsofFyre - What a turd amirite? I kid, I kid. Good SK player, I like that he uses the same name (like me) and doesn't have to hide from his enemies (which is like 3 people nowadays). RIP bro. (Also, yolo)

Zeality - You were my hockey buddy, and my ww buddy. I wish we could have talked about the greatest sport on the planet more. I'll miss you bud.

Bedrock - IM RANK #1! IM RANK #1! (Lol) bedrock you were alright most of the time. Shame we never made it to KingdomCon at the same time. RIP

Ben

Chocolate

Crash - Crash was a good SK player (not). Crash liked a good hockey team (not). Crash was a good mod (not). I'm kidding, don't throw garbage at me funeral people, I was asked to do a eulogy here....Fine. Crash was a lot of fun and knew his hockey stuff. RIP.

Dozer (I think I remember her? Dunno)

Eddie - Eddie! RIP I miss you already because you were gone.

Gibbo

Hatetank

Illy - always a pleasure chatting w you in uni chat. RIP

Mindstorm - mind, RIP. One of the greatest SK villains. I had the pleasure of landing in your sector once. We had a lot of fun (and then you died so we made our own alliance). Prost!

Nikki - Nikki and ray, you guys were a lot of fun to hang out with IRL. Hope you are living happily ever after.

Persona - RIP old chap. Your smiley face avatar is all I remember about you.

Smith

Tank Killer - haven't you already been dead?

Tanker

Winter

Honerable mentions:

Dank - you are still a basses in my book. Never took shit from anyone.

Ice - years of being confused for each other was always fun. Hope you are well (in death).

#Vision guys - you all ruled, fuck spirit breaker

TheMonk - I will always miss you old friend.

Bleak - you taught a nation of Koreans all our national secrets. We will pay for that.

Pawn - miss you old friend

SHADOWSPACE - RIP buddy, you were a good friend.

xKTx - rip
  • edited October 2013
    Nikki - Nikki and ray, you guys were a lot of fun to hang out with IRL. Hope you are living happily ever after.
    They're not married anymore. Ray is apparently a deadbeat who left her and their baby like a faggot.
  • Nikki - Nikki and ray, you guys were a lot of fun to hang out with IRL. Hope you are living happily ever after.
    They're not married anymore. Ray is apparently a deadbeat who left her and their baby like a faggot.
    No shit! Wow. I remember playin with them. Made the game fun as hell, would have never thought ray would be like that :(
  • Yeah, nikki showed up on here for a brief moment in time, called him out, and vanished.
  • I'd swear she mentioned it somewhere in these forums a while ago too.
  • It was. She said he took her wallet and their car, moved to like Australia or something, doesnt pay his child support and she hasnt heard from him since.

Pretty shitty imo.
  • Ah, found it:
    Hahahaha. This is Nikki. I will have you know I am no longer married to Rayzar. We had a baby, he was 4 months old, Rayzar took every dollar I had in my purse at the time, took our car, and left the country. Since then, he's been nothing but a deadbeat, saw his kid a few times and hasn't in over a year now and has sent all of $125 USD.

Just a little update for y'all
    and ps. I deserve more credit in this game than just being married to Rayzar ahaha
  • Ah, found it:
    Hahahaha. This is Nikki. I will have you know I am no longer married to Rayzar. We had a baby, he was 4 months old, Rayzar took every dollar I had in my purse at the time, took our car, and left the country. Since then, he's been nothing but a deadbeat, saw his kid a few times and hasn't in over a year now and has sent all of $125 USD.

Just a little update for y'all
    and ps. I deserve more credit in this game than just being married to Rayzar ahaha
    didn't Nikki AL Phoenix at one point?
  • I remember that, I had nikki and Rayzar as paired roles in my WW: SK edition game, and she showed up. re: what darubian said, pretty shitty.
  • edited October 2013
    It was. She said he took her wallet and their car, moved to like Australia or something, doesnt pay his child support and she hasnt heard from him since.

Pretty shitty imo.
    how about we track him down online? We search for him on social networks then send threatening messages so he fulfill his duty as a man and as a father.

might be nice to vent sk anger into real targets...
  • Hey chatty Kathy's, where are your lists!
  • I didn't join the list game so i don't have to. :P Just felt like commenting when i saw that.
  • I will tonight, Just busy
  • Scientology-Promised to ship me chicago beer in a cool canister and lied... troll level not fair

AMOG- Dont know you sorry bud

Bean- You shut down your site... bit of a jerk

Cobras- In an alliance with you once, pretty fun guy to play with cheers for the stupid
    penguins. But he likes hockey so hes okay in my books

CoryNewb- dont really know him other then hes super active in forums

Damdred-good friend, good builder, has a tendency to AL and die lol

DivineWind_United

Dogtown- Knew who you were in one round lol youre quite quiet!

Fauss- Going to get a lot of heat for this one..... a good friend, HIT SQUAD

Flazer- Dont even know where to start on this one.... a special lad :P

Ghosted- Angry

jesterawx- Good friend, always is willing to help with your kd and give advice, dont hit
    his wife or you die

JonesL- Crazy ass brit, good kd builder but no darius

Lynog-Cool guy to chat to on aim, also no darius

Mages- Worst secret holder in WW ever

n1mrook-Cool guy, doesnt really chat much lol

nimrod- the few times ive talked to him in whatever that blast was called, was good
    WW2!

nomansland- dont know you sorry

Osiris- dont know you sorry

Phantom-Cool lady! makes me feel bad when I make poor life decisions, or at least i imagine she would if she knew

Pie- fun in sfs but gets mad

Rohan- good to war against, rage quits!

Shining- war monger!

Tetra- Dont know you sorry

TheJoker- nor you sir!

TMonsta- Helps me with FF so hes alright and contains kevin, Trolllll lvl pro

Valhalla-crazy norwegian, i hear he carries sheep up hills both ways

WallsofFyre-ugh, cant stand him... not even a little bit

Zeality-Good shit, my eskimo brother!

Bedrock- Dont know you sorry

Ben- Dont know you sorry

Chocolate- Dont know you sorry

Crash- GO CANUCKS AND CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Dozer- Dont know you sorry

Eddie- Dont know you sorry

Gibbo- Dont know you sorry

Hatetank-- Dont know you sorry

Illy-mmmm very special?

Mindstorm- Dont know you sorry

Nikki- sorry for your luck! we'll beat up ray

Persona- haha funny guy part of team strip club ontario

Smith-hahaha ohhhhh smitty! we love you buddy! if you ever need movie advice hes the guy

Tank Killer- LOve the guy, best talker in sk and a huge HOF slut and will do anything

Tanker- Dont know you sorry

Winte- Dont know you sorry
  • Mages is my hero
  • edited October 2013
    Bravo! Moar!
  • I should be on this list, fgts!
  • Who are you?
  • im so happy i made the list and no one wrote terrible things about me so far that's good enough for me!
  • edited October 2013
    Scientology - Up until recently, I thought Sci was a swed, but as shown in another thread... HE'S A SOULESS GINGER... then he died... that is all. RIP Brah!

AMOG - RIP

Bean - Once, there was a Man Named BEAN. He's a cool cat, can grow big sometimes, but here recently, everyone just fucks up his game left an right. He was met in death by everyone on this list, so at least he's not alone... Love yea brah, I'ma miss yo ass :)

Cobras - I don't think I've played with you, or against you to my knowledge, only that others have said you were cool... so it must mean you're a fag... RIP!

CoryNewb - If I didn't have a wife, I'd fuck you. RIP!

Damdred - Dude, One of the coolest players I've ever met. You are what makes these games fun.

DivineWind_United - Watery Grave Divided... kinda poetic I think. RIP Mate!

Dogtown - FUCK YOU

Fauss - Fauss, the coolest AL I've had in a while.. Except for myself, I was purti coo :P

FLAMES - Love yea man, you're an awesome player, and true competitor that shouldn't be messed with.

Flazer - Always good to have this man on your side, truely a great person.

Ghosted - No... I'm alive, you're dead though.. RIP

jesterawx - Wonderful player, and great to talk to. You will be sorely missed :( RIP

JonesL - HAH, Gaaaaaaaaayyyy

Lynog - See Jones.
    Mages - Yes mages, I am Rohan, and I would have thought you could come up with something a bit more witty then that... You blow chunks brah, fo realz yall. RIP

n1mrook - I saw that name once, on the side of an ambulance.

nimrod - I'll send you my child support payment on the 5th, quit blowing up my god damned phone!

nomansland - You were deflowered years ago, your name is misleading.

Osiris - No clue who you is So die well.

Phantom - You will and always will be the love of my life, I will hold you in my heart until it ceases to beat and thud and love and hate. You are the Alpha to my Omega. Rest in Peace baby girl!

Pie - I've known you for a long time, my only last wish was to get a piece of that pie you always bragged so much about. You were a cool player in game as well as PFs, and your sectors are always fun regardless of how many are in attendance.

Rohan - Dude, go shower asshole, and quit stalking Newb, you're acting like a stage 5 clinger and you're going to skin newb alive and wear his skin like last years Versace.

Shining - Always a pleasure, I don't recall playing with you in game, but tell my mom I said hi, she needs to come see us at thanks giving.

Tetra - Which one?

TheJoker - Fun to play with, kinda random though lol

TMonsta - Dude, you're a cool player, I hope I land in your sector next round.

Valhalla - Still waiting for any kind of conversation that doesn't involve us screaming fuck you to each other as we pass by. It was rounds ago dude, let it go!

WallsofFyre - Sorry you just got killed by k2 in WW, i'll avenge you >:)

Zeality - You are a great player and KD Builder, and you really know how to fuck up peoples rounds lol. RIP
  • k2 - no longer a friend
  • i did retal for u twice actually
  • Really?? Oh, I'm sorry fauss, I'll correct it!
  • k2 - no longer a friend
    Lol, I've never seen anyone killed off from one vote before :P...
  • Mages has an insta-win in this thread.
  • im so happy i made the list and no one wrote terrible things about me so far that's good enough for me!
    FauSS - sux
  • damn, mages is good